Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAhA you guys are fucked (: I'm actually beginning to understand Dilpys charm ffs me thinks I need my head examined ,he knows he's a fraud and embraces it like a champ lolol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
HAHAHAHAHAHAhA you guys are fucked (: I'm actually beginning to understand Dilpys charm ffs me thinks I need my head examined ,he knows he's a fraud and embraces it like a champ lolol

Stinky, nice reaction ;) Are you nervous, because you are next?

Grimmy is already CRUSHED :D

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Stinky, nice reaction ;) Are you nervous, because you are next?

Grimmy is already CRUSHED :D
I actually can't wait sir, I'm quite honored....

Dont talk noble, you are low class.

I am royal and blue blooded. You got that, punk?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a delusional young man aren’t you? Who started leaking info about PMs? Not I. Anyone with half a brain can see that. I probably would have been better off allowing you to think we were still cool after giving me shit for liking your enemies posts.
Is that whut this is about AHAHAHAHAAAA He actually got mad you 'liked' my posts ? my god what a petty lass hahahahaaaaa really complaining in PM's ? I can't believe it, he is known as the LEAST trustworthy member on another site, more the site whiner, attention seeker, it's just the same shit diff pile happening here, you've figured him out quick Iggy, shit on the bottom of your shoe has more of a personality ...
Don’t even get me started on you... lonely bitch... Your opinion is like you, irrelevant... Keep trying, won’t be long before you start to grind on everyone...
:LMAO2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a delusional young man aren’t you? Who started leaking info about PMs? Not I. Anyone with half a brain can see that. I probably would have been better off allowing you to think we were still cool after giving me shit for liking your enemies posts.
Is that whut this is about AHAHAHAHAAAA He actually got mad you 'liked' my posts ? my god what a petty lass hahahahaaaaa really complaining in PM's ? I can't believe it, he is known as the LEAST trustworthy member on another site, more the site whiner, attention seeker, it's just the same shit diff pile happening here, you've figured him out quick Iggy, shit on the bottom of your shoe has more of a personality ...
Don’t even get me started on you... lonely bitch... Your opinion is like you, irrelevant... Keep trying, won’t be long before you start to grind on everyone...
:LMAO2:

Strange that the “LGBTQDRTOHG” is using gay as an insult...:Confused3: Drum roll for another gay rating.... :Sad:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't think they allowed videos like this on YouTube
They do when you speak Arabic, Hitler speeches are more offensive than dead kids according to YT lol
Fuckers. They also took off almost all of Johnny Rebels songs too every time someone uploads one it gets takin down.
Had to look it up, hehe
I don’t hate black people at all, I’m not into racism I’m more a bigot... I don’t like Islam/Muslims or Jews... Always at the centre of wars...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="UncleDiLF, post: 18669, member:

I am royal and blue blooded. You got that, punk?[/QUOTE]

Blue Blooded = In breeding = your brother is also your daddy,sure would answer a few things about you!
:rightON: :rightON: :rightON: :rightON:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BVmVxTa.gif

Love having my own thread