RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:LOL3:
plq4zFg.gif

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
This guy also happens to be a doctor.

A fucking doctor in the USA needs a gofundme for medical bills.

WHat a great country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Another braindead geriatric white libtard who can't follow the fucking money trail.

I'll bet my life I'm better at following the money trail than you are, dingbat.
You couldn't follow a trail of breadcrumbs meant for a fucking robin you white idiotic piece of human excrement. Normally, I don't counsel people to kill themselves, but in your case I'll case I'll make an exception. Stick a fucking gun in your fucking mouth and pull the trigger, you idiotic white retard. Trust me, society won't lose anything.

Die you hideous old white imbecile, die.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nor does it answer the question of you having me on "ignore"
I DID have you on ignore the whole time, you dullard. I saw "ignored member" in the GENERAL SECTION of the board and was curious to see if you were DUMB ENOUGH to flame in general section, AGAIN, after being spanked for it once before. :LOL3:

And YEP, sho enough, there you were having a major melty in general section. G'damn, you're an IDIOT! Can't follow BF's simple rules HAHAHAHA... WOW!! I know this board makes your balls sweat, but learn some self control, Flynn :/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It shouldnt surprise anyone that the vagina does the same shit a penis does. Penis throbs and squirts the jizz, a vagina throbs and transports the jizz for impregnation.
You know, it must be truly embarrassing being a conservative.
.No, Loctardo. The penis and vagina are not analogous. They do not in fact arise from the same embryonic structure.

and PS: Throbbing (or the contractive of the vagina) is not ticking, which as stated is due to the movement of the cervix. Conservatives haven't the education, the understanding of A&P, human biology and physiology that liberal people do.
. It's shocking really - I can tell who the conservatives in a Drs office are right away. They need everything explained to them - just as you do.
STFU moron. Its the same fukin thing.
What's the same? Pee-pees and pussies. I've already settled that with expert testimony, and no - they aren't. And btw, that was as true 10,000 years ago as it was 70 years ago, as it is today. Human anatomy hasn't evolve in any significant way in a good 20-30K years or longer. Anyway - just wanted to get this reply off to you since I plan to tie one on a little later in a demonstration of my high IQ, because as everyone now knows recent studies conclusively prove that all low IQ people maintain their studies and become useful members of society while high IQ people all become addicts, drop-outs and sexual prostitutes etc.

. Think I'll do some hike-in fishing first though. Maybe fool some lower-vertebrates so I can feel smarter than something.
Fuck off you dumb dickhead. I've had my fingers in a pussy when a woman cums while I'm lickin her clit and the pulsating action is the same fukin thing. Common damned sense.
As remarkably stupid as you are you aren't the stupidest conservative here.

PS: by the way, oral sex is against god, so you're goin-a-hell, buster.

Btw.....you are wrong. Lok is correct

And no, oral sex is not against God. The fuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It shouldnt surprise anyone that the vagina does the same shit a penis does. Penis throbs and squirts the jizz, a vagina throbs and transports the jizz for impregnation.
.No, Loctardo. The penis and vagina are not analogous. They do not in fact arise from the same embryonic structure.

and PS: Throbbing (or the contractive of the vagina) is not ticking, which as stated is due to the movement of the cervix. Conservatives haven't the education, the understanding of A&P, human biology and physiology that liberal people do.
. It's shocking really - I can tell who the conservatives in a Drs office are right away. They need everything explained to them - just as you do.
What's the same? Pee-pees and pussies. I've already settled that with expert testimony, and no - they aren't. And btw, that was as true 10,000 years ago as it was 70 years ago, as it is today. Human anatomy hasn't evolve in any significant way in a good 20-30K years or longer. Anyway - just wanted to get this reply off to you since I plan to tie one on a little later in a demonstration of my high IQ, because as everyone now knows recent studies conclusively prove that all low IQ people maintain their studies and become useful members of society while high IQ people all become addicts, drop-outs and sexual prostitutes etc.

. Think I'll do some hike-in fishing first though. Maybe fool some lower-vertebrates so I can feel smarter than something.
Fuck off you dumb dickhead. I've had my fingers in a pussy when a woman cums while I'm lickin her clit and the pulsating action is the same fukin thing. Common damned sense.

Oral sex isnt a sin, dipshit. Fuck, is there anything you're right about?
It is, when it's with your own Daughter.

And Lokmar's answer will be, "shut up fagot" or "shut up nigger." In that order. Notice how the inbred fuckwit can't spell "faggot," but can correctly spell, "nigger." Seems to me he was probably anally violated in his late 20's by one Gary Coleman, which is why the stupid fucker has resorted to raping his own daughter.
Pipe down, brother fucker.

You forgot to add, "nigger" daughter fucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sorry nigger. Now go suk your brothers dik.

Hey Lokmar. Tell us how rich you are with a backwoods education that includes incest and using the word "nigger" over and over.

How's your non-existent "dick" working today? Or are you still having to connect jumper cables to get it "up?"
Well hey there, nigger! Bummer, but my pay has been cut down to barely over 6 figures but thats still what, 3X more than you'll ever make in a year?

Sorry to break the fake nooze to you, faggit ass, but the whole non-existent dick thing was a smart ass reply to locust and her whole "gun owners have no dicks" accusation. I can understand how a mentally feeble douche such as yourself would have missed that entire exchange.

Thankfully tho, my wife is making more than I am right now so we will continue to vacation, buy new cars, help our kids pay for college, as well as send our remaining kid at home to a private school, away from the common riff raff such as yourself.

Thanks for checking in!

Regards, Lokmar

It's not that Flynn missed the exchange, it's more that Flynn is really stupid. Disability level stupid. He reads everything as literal.

You know how mentally disabled people dont really understand any sort of sarcasm or humor? That's Flynn.

Flynn has a lot of spare time now since being placed on house arrest for exposing himself in crowded parks. Unfortunately, the judge was unmoved by his angry outbursts of "Oh! So EVERYONE who walks through the parks gets on house arrest now?!"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

MEA10DR_o.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy also happens to be a doctor.

A fucking doctor in the USA needs a gofundme for medical bills.

WHat a great country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Another braindead geriatric white libtard who can't follow the fucking money trail.

I'll bet my life I'm better at following the money trail than you are, dingbat.
You couldn't follow a trail of breadcrumbs meant for a fucking robin you white idiotic piece of human excrement. Normally, I don't counsel people to kill themselves, but in your case I'll case I'll make an exception. Stick a fucking gun in your fucking mouth and pull the trigger, you idiotic white retard. Trust me, society won't lose anything.

Die you hideous old white imbecile, die.

Fuck off Tilapia crotch

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nor does it answer the question of you having me on "ignore"
I DID have you on ignore the whole time, you dullard. I saw "ignored member" in the GENERAL SECTION of the board and was curious to see if you were DUMB ENOUGH to flame in general section, AGAIN, after being spanked for it once before. :LOL3:

And YEP, sho enough, there you were having a major melty in general section. G'damn, you're an IDIOT! Can't follow BF's simple rules HAHAHAHA... WOW!! I know this board makes your balls sweat, but learn some self control, Flynn :/

None of that counts moron as you DON'T have me on "ignore." Weak fucks like you and mega slut Dovey are two classic examples of tards who just can't stay the fuck away from me.

Speaking of "meltys," only people that get butthurt and claim to leave the forums for good then come back like nothing happened are the true meltdown artists like yourself. Then to throw the proverbial cherry on top is you denying it and after it's pointed out you fess up to it with a galaxy worth of excuses to pad you boldfaced lies which would have carried on if not being confronted with your own pathetic posts.

You can't do shit to me mental midget, I like watching you flounder like a hooked fish that just got landed. I guess that your hypocritical ways are out on display for EVERYONE to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RETARD!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oral sex isnt a sin, dipshit. Fuck, is there anything you're right about?
It is, when it's with your own Daughter.

And Lokmar's answer will be, "shut up fagot" or "shut up nigger." In that order. Notice how the inbred fuckwit can't spell "faggot," but can correctly spell, "nigger." Seems to me he was probably anally violated in his late 20's by one Gary Coleman, which is why the stupid fucker has resorted to raping his own daughter.
Pipe down, brother fucker.

You forgot to add, "nigger" daughter fucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sorry nigger. Now go suk your brothers dik.

Hey Lokmar. Tell us how rich you are with a backwoods education that includes incest and using the word "nigger" over and over.

How's your non-existent "dick" working today? Or are you still having to connect jumper cables to get it "up?"
Well hey there, nigger! Bummer, but my pay has been cut down to barely over 6 figures but thats still what, 3X more than you'll ever make in a year?

Sorry to break the fake nooze to you, faggit ass, but the whole non-existent dick thing was a smart ass reply to locust and her whole "gun owners have no dicks" accusation. I can understand how a mentally feeble douche such as yourself would have missed that entire exchange.

Thankfully tho, my wife is making more than I am right now so we will continue to vacation, buy new cars, help our kids pay for college, as well as send our remaining kid at home to a private school, away from the common riff raff such as yourself.

Thanks for checking in!

Regards, Lokmar

It's not that Flynn missed the exchange, it's more that Flynn is really stupid. Disability level stupid. He reads everything as literal.

You know how mentally disabled people dont really understand any sort of sarcasm or humor? That's Flynn.

Flynn has a lot of spare time now since being placed on house arrest for exposing himself in crowded parks. Unfortunately, the judge was unmoved by his angry outbursts of "Oh! So EVERYONE who walks through the parks gets on house arrest now?!"

So now I'm not Martini?

I like how your moronic narrative changes day by day depending on how butthurt you are. Judging from this new sludge you spewed out of that rotten vagina you call a mouth, you're extremely upset.

Don't think it doesn't go noticed that now like before you have to make make up shit about me, whereas everything I post about you is proven fact. If you'd like to challenge this, just ask and I'll be glad to reinforce why you're nothing more than a Section 8 dreg waiting on your next welfare check.

Until then, Forrest, keep up the passive-agressive posts coming my way. Afterall, that's what you do best.

I like how you've dropped that I'm Martini. I guess your bleeting to the admin's here went unanswered in your holy quest to get me banned. You don't have Biggie Midget as a mod to help you with yout daily meltdowns when I force feed you your own pig vomit.

Try not plagiarizing any more of my posts, okay genius?

Retard!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

Your understanding of the history of "The Church" and it's role in society is shockingly limited. Crack a book someday. Do you recall the Salem Witch Trials, that took place right here in the New World, The City on the hill? where us Europeans fled to find "Religious Freedom" to torture women who dared speak their opinions?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your understanding of the history of "The Church" and it's role in society is shockingly limited. Crack a book someday.

Fucking owned!!!!!

It is apparent isn't it? Dovey still thinks God is a "male." That should tell you all you need to know about her grasp on "religion." She probably gets all her information on "religion" from Alex Jones and The Drudge Report.

She probably can't even tell the difference between Polytheism and Monotheism.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Your understanding of the history of "The Church" and it's role in society is shockingly limited. Crack a book someday.
As an older woman, how does a tampon string sticking out of your asshole make you feel? Sexy? Whory? Fulfilled?

lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

As an older woman, how does a tampon string sticking out of your asshole make you feel? Sexy? Whory? Fulfilled?

lol
Still have no clue what you are raving about, perhaps you should chug down some more White Claw.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
Still have no clue what you are raving about, perhaps you should chug down some more White Claw.
Did you take both your daddies out for soup today? You know, for Mother’s Day?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
Listen I have no clue what goes on in that misshapen skull sitting on top of your twisted spine, but leave me out of your internal dialog.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Fucking owned!!!!!

It is apparent isn't it? Dovey still thinks God is a "male." That should tell you all you need to know about her grasp on "religion." She probably gets all her information on "religion" from Alex Jones and The Drudge Report.

Indeed, her kind (does she still post here, btw?) looks to the clouds for the bark of guidance from the wrathful one.
...as does Loktardo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
Listen I have no clue what goes on in that misshapen skull sitting on top of your twisted spine, but leave me out of your internal dialog.
But you do know where to find a tax payer funded tampon when you need one, huh sissy girl ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking owned!!!!!

Indeed, her kind looks to the clouds for the bark of guidance from the wrathful one.
...as does Loktardo.
Very sad, I had hoped Betsy Devos was going to make America smart again, but alas not.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

Makes me wonder how a very short, chubby, sedentary child molester isn’t in jail? Maybe Stubby posts from county jail?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
But you do know where to find a tax payer funded tampon when you need one, huh sissy girl ?
You're dumb

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking owned!!!!!

Indeed, her kind (does she still post here, btw?) looks to the clouds for the bark of guidance from the wrathful one.
...as does Loktardo.

You forgot about the chicken bones they throw on the ground that will tell them whether it's going to be a good or a bad day.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
You're dumb
Your state puts tampons in boys bathrooms

You know, just in case a pussy like you needs one

Rotflmao!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
You're dumb

Rotflmao!!!!
I see. Did Andy NGO share that with you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol
You're dumb

Rotflmao!!!!
I see. Did Andy NGO share that with you?
Is the state supplied tampon making your pussy itch right now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your understanding of the history of "The Church" and it's role in society is shockingly limited. Crack a book someday. Do you recall the Salem Witch Trials, that took place right here in the New World, The City on the hill? where us Europeans fled to find "Religious Freedom" to torture women who dared speak their opinions?

Oral sex has NEVER been against God. Nor has masturbation. This is the stupid shit people who actually DONT know anything about the church....or scripture. ...claim.

Again it might help if you ditched your stereotypes and actually looked into things yourself, but I'm just gonna assume that's too hard and too frightening for you guys and your equally narrow minded ilk.

When you know everything, you know absolutely nothing. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking owned!!!!!

Indeed, her kind looks to the clouds for the bark of guidance from the wrathful one.
...as does Loktardo.
Very sad, I had hoped Betsy Devos was going to make America smart again, but alas not.

Yes we cant have black inner city children attending suburban schools. That would be segregation!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oral sex has NEVER been against God. Nor has masturbation. This is the stupid shit people who actually DONT know anything about the church....or scripture. ...claim.

Again it might help if you ditched your stereotypes and actually looked into things yourself, but I'm just gonna assume that's too hard and too frightening for you guys and your equally narrow minded ilk.

Admin would die and consider it hell on earth if he couldn’t suck dick anymore

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

/QUOTE]

This is deeply and saliently profound, would you mind If I had that printed on a T shirt?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

/QUOTE]

This is deeply and saliently profound, would you mind If I had that printed on a T shirt?