Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Trust me, I'm absolutely disgusted with it all. I suspect that with the asshat that did this it will be determined that he had some kind of axe to grind against the government.
Wouldn't surprise me Larry. I don't think anyone knows yet if it was a terrorist or not. Usually they like to publicly take credit for their work if I'm not mistaken.
 
Wouldn't surprise me Larry. I don't think anyone knows yet if it was a terrorist or not. Usually they like to publicly take credit for their work if I'm not mistaken.
He's likely a lone wolf attacker. Similar to that evil bastard Stephen Paddock that shot and killed 60 people in Las Vegas. He planned it all out.
 
He's likely a lone wolf attacker. Similar to that evil bastard Stephen Paddock that shot and killed 60 people in Las Vegas. He planned it all out.
Sometimes I wish God would just weed out all of the assholes. Life would be so much sweeter. lol
 
@jack sorry for the off topic post but that last dick pic you sent me was really blurred, do you have a better one?
Why would you want a better one wizer? You're all about the cock it looks like. Does your wife know sweetie?
 
Why would you want a better one wizer? You're all about the cock it looks like. Does your wife know sweetie?
Alticus how about quit being a dweeb, huh what’dya say.. for 2025.. anybody with a lick of sense knows Jack is a fucking faggot stop protecting him because sooner or later he’s gonna wanna drink your jizz
 
Alticus how about quit being a dweeb, huh what’dya say.. for 2025.. anybody with a lick of sense knows Jack is a fucking faggot stop protecting him because sooner or later he’s gonna wanna drink your jizz
I'm not protecting anyone X man. I'm taking advantage of wizer's poor choice of words.
 
Oops, looks like the suspect was killed in the gunfire with the cops so it might not be determined what was the cause of this event.
 
When I woke up this morning. I had a feeling about an incident like this might occur. It’s not always about guns. Crazy fuckers
 
He's likely a lone wolf attacker. Similar to that evil bastard Stephen Paddock that shot and killed 60 people in Las Vegas. He planned it all out.
neal-adams-and-jim-stenstrum_-thrillkill_-page_-005.jpg
 
Confirmedly mooslime. Such a peaceful people.

the suspect -- identified by sources as Shamsud Din Jabbar, 42

It appears that the truck the suspect rented was spotted in Texas on Tuesday, but it was not clear if the suspect was in the vehicle at the time, according to a source citing preliminary law enforcement information. An ISIS flag along with weapons were found in the vehicle and investigators were trying to assess the suspect's connection to terror groups, the FBI said.