Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

475413282_1192441129136467_4409537655275198642_n.jpg
 
What a fucking fag only equaled by Alticus bias :LOL3:
 
Don't want to hear it X. You know you fucked up and this isn't the first time.
Yoire a fucking cocksuckers Alticus, useless fucking MOD. A FA t fucking useless fucker
Your boy chases teen boys and sniff their cocks
 
@TheSopranos welcome to the board although clearly it's not your first time.

But if you're gonna act new you gotta follow the rules.

You are required to make a pedophilia post but please keep it in an area of the forum that guests cannot see it.

Thank you and enjoy your stay
 
But it's OK for Faggoty Ass Hitler to talk about jews sucking infant cock....so wholesome and healthy I don't know why people aren't lined up at the door waiting to get in!
It is remarkable what that faggot gets away with.
 
I'd shut my eyes everytime I encountered a mirror if I was a nigger like Jack.
 
  • LOL
Reactions: X