Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Admin's up to his old tricks... @Admin. please refrain from jumping on people with absolutely no provication... Fuck sake
Looks like Admin's up to his old tricks... @Admin. please refrain from jumping on people with absolutely no provication... Fuck sake
Making a joke in response to another persons joke, is jumping on people? All righty then, when are you going to put a muzzle on Stubby's 24/7 self loathing homophobia?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Making a joke in response to another persons joke, is jumping on people? All righty then, when are you going to put a muzzle on Stubby's 24/7 self loathing homophobia?

Would you like a tissue for your issue
or just a self inflicted gun shot wound to the middle of your asshole cause no one would miss you

~ MC BIggie Smiles

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No man, you tried to turn another thread political, help me out ffs...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OK, but give me a hint, so I know what we are talking about, k?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All we ask is just keep things on topic, there's few sections left that we're trying to keep clean... I'm asking you as a friend and everybody else to try and keep the fighting or political stuff where it is meant to be... If you feel I've acted with preference then just report it so we can get shit right... I'm trying my best

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All we ask is just keep things on topic, there's few sections left that we're trying to keep clean... I'm asking you as a friend and everybody else to try and keep the fighting or political stuff where it is meant to be... If you feel I've acted with preference then just report it so we can get shit right... I'm trying my best
So you can't even tell me what thread my transgressions were committed in?

And it does feel like the rules are fluid, depending on who bends the arbitrary rules.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And it does feel like the rules are fluid, depending on who bends the arbitrary rules.
oooo look at you going all bitch in head mode :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Trust me it's not like that, it's hard to measure what's up and what's down but all I can do is urge you to use the report option WHENEVER you feel shit's not fair it really does help...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Pointing out your rampant homosexuality isn't "self-loathing homophobia", you Marxist moron.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

Tommie-Smith-American-fists-John-Carlos-Olympic-1968.jpg
You

What in this picture makes them disrespectful to their flag?
OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
THe very same racism that allowed many of them who are kneeling to get there in the first place?
One would think a short dumpy manchild with bad skin, would have more empathy for the oppressed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
THe very same racism that allowed many of them who are kneeling to get there in the first place?
One would think a short dumpy manchild with bad skin, would have more empathy for the oppressed.
I would think you'd realize by now that your unwarranted spam should be confined to the sweatshop

@Bastard Factory

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

I would think you'd realize by now that your unwarranted spam should be confined to the sweatshop

@Bastard Factory
Little boy is big mad, lil stubby is stomping his clown shoes in big angery!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory
:Whaaa::Whaaa: let all those tears out, fagboi?

You gonna kkk--kkkk-kkkome k-k-k-k-k-k-kill me with your butter knife now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

@Bastard Factory, the Florida Pygmy said mean things to me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Are you going to cry all night again?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Are you going to be a sniveling cum stain your whole life?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Are your breasts still feeling tender while you fantasize about killing me with your favorite dildo, sissyboi?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Are your breasts still feeling tender while you fantasize about killing me with your favorite dildo, sissyboi?
Have you talked with your mental health professional if the antihallucinatory Seroquel is right for you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Have you talked with your mental health professional if the antihallucinatory Seroquel is right for you?
Is this meltdown making you feel refreshed and alive like a brand new woman?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Is he using racist slurs again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Pretty mich. I posted a picture of a patriotic black woman and for the crime of loving America he felt she should be called a nigger.

lots of hate in that demented little mind of his

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Pretty mich. I posted a picture of a patriotic black woman amd for the crime of loving America he felt she should be called a nigger.

All leftists fling hateful racist abuse at minorities who dont agree with them.

Imagine a white elitests telling a black woman shes a race traitor because she doesnt think the way he thinks black people are supposed to think. Or accusing them of "internalized racism" to invalidate their stances.

Then...uncle tom. ..house n*gger.

Amazing how so many non leftists do not resort to that when arguing with any black people. But these guys are default racist.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Pretty mich. I posted a picture of a patriotic black woman amd for the crime of loving America he felt she should be called a nigger.

All leftists fling hateful racist abuse at minorities who dont agree with them.

Imagine a white elitests telling a black woman shes a race traitor because she doesnt think the way he thinks black people are supposed to think. Or accusing them of "internalized racism" to invalidate their stances.

Then...uncle tom. ..house n*gger.

Amazing how so many non leftists do not resort to that when arguing with any black people. But these guys are default racist.
Try this on for size, when someone fucks with me nonstop, I fuck back. It's very simple...yet Stubby doesn't understand that, so here we are.

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

Our little friend pounding down a White Claw and riding his donkey.