More election fraud proof for libs to ignore

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The rig is in and it doesn't matter how much evidence can be shown. They didn't spend billions to rig this election and leave room for any possibility of a just outcome.

People like George soros and top Chinese officials own this country and the leaders you now see before you are nothing more than puppeted mouthpieces

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you colostomy bags put on your buffalo bob cosplay outfits, and go and arrest the US Congress you sniveling fucktards? LOL, I'll swing by later to drink up your trumptard tears....

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't you colostomy bags put on your buffalo bob cosplay outfits, and go and arrest the US Congress you sniveling fucktards? LOL, I'll swing by later to drink up your trumptard tears....
Look! Some more discussion about the subject! NOT! Meanwhile, I've posted all the evidence you'll ever need about the election fraud. PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look! Some more discussion about the subject! NOT! Meanwhile, I've posted all the evidence you'll ever need about the election fraud. PWN3D!

It's your evidence shitbrain, you do something with it, do what the patriots failed to do yesterday, go arrest everyone you don't like...you brain damaged child.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did. I posted it. We will continue to hear you drooling tards parrot "there's no evidence!". I'll post again. ENJOY!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Says the frail fairy who dresses up in a Peter Pan outfit with toy medals and believes he’s a war hero

Tell me. Do you think taking sperm up your ass carries on the legacy of killing babies like you did back in the bush?

Asking for a friend

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was wondering the same about you little guy? Is it strictly Dwarfs for you, or anyone who will take your money?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One thing I think we can all agree on, The Trump Presidency has been an epic failure of biblical proportion...

63de2a41b943c5494483838e2c19fd24e1ea1723.jpeg

It's all over but the crying, yowling and acting out, which is where we are at present.

#winning

Holliday

Banned
Banned
An Online Database of the Left and its Ahhhhgeeenda.

Nope, doesn't sound at all biased.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump's been an epic success. Hell, just the middle east peace should get him a Nobel! A REAL nobel, not that fake assed one given to president reggin before he even took office!