Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy has shared some pictures with me of some of the materials, paints, etc that she's using in renovating her home.

Her home is going to be awesome...Spanish/Mediterranean meets California coastal...it's going to be gorgeous!

And her and her other half are doing most of the work themselves, :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!
We don't allow that kind of filth to fester where I live

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else find it ironic that homeless/nomads who have the ability to live anywhere…

Won’t live anywhere where these fucks live? Bwa hahahaha

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

it's gonna kick ass
I hate to break this to you but California covers a pretty large mass of real estate, you inbred peckerwood.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's gonna kick ass
I hate to break this to you but California covers a pretty large mass of real estate, you inbred peckerwood.
Calm down noodles

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it's gonna kick ass
Calm down noodles
Oops, I'm sorry that Emoji Abuse was accidental!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone else find it ironic that homeless/nomads who have the ability to live anywhere…

Not so. Illinois has plenty of bums. Not as many as California and Hawaii though. I find it ironic you act like its a gold star for your hovel.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not so. Illinois has plenty of bums. Not as many as California and Hawaii though. I find it ironic you act like its a gold star for your hovel.
Are you insane, because you sound very insane?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it's gonna kick ass
I was born there, retard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not really. People with common sense realize that if you don’t cater to them they won’t come

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it's gonna kick ass
So why do you think the homeless encampments cover every square mile of the state? Have you experienced brain damage?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn’t insane… he is just brain dead from getting in his parked car on a 120 degree day with 80% humidity

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it's gonna kick ass
So why do you think the homeless encampments cover every square mile of the state? Have you experienced brain damage?
Show me where I said they cover the mojave desert or any other remote area, idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He isn’t insane… he is just brain dead from getting in his parked car on a 120 degree day with 80% humidity
Palm Springs is about like that with all the irrigation these days. Congrats on making the desert worse than the midwest!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it's gonna kick ass
Show me where I said they cover the mojave desert or any other remote area, idiot.
You seemed pretty confident that Murdie has homeless in her hood.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Palm Springs is about like that with all the irrigation these days. Congrats on making the desert worse than the midwest!
I think you misspelled Swimming Pools.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it's gonna kick ass
You seemed pretty confident that Murdie has homeless in her hood.
Not too far down the road.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you misspelled Swimming Pools.
Golf courses.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Not really. People with common sense realize that if you don’t cater to them they won’t come

I’m sure the horrifying reality of a brutal summer on the scorching equator has the most to do with their decision.

Unless you’re pumping $300+ into central air… I’m sure you could die being exposed to those elements without proper shelter.

But who in their right mind would pick THAT over 70 degrees and sunny everyday of the year?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’m sure the horrifying reality of a brutal summer on the scorching equator has the most to do with their decision.

Unless you’re pumping $300+ into central air… I’m sure you could die being exposed to those elements without proper shelter.

But who in their right mind would pick THAT over 70 degrees and sunny everyday of the year?
People who don’t like the smell of human feces at their doorstep?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every beach I've been to in Florida has great weather yet you dont see bums like in venice.