Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else find it ironic that homeless/nomads who have the ability to live anywhere…

Won’t live anywhere where these fucks live? Bwa hahahaha
Not so. Illinois has plenty of bums. Not as many as California and Hawaii though. I find it ironic you act like its a gold star for your hovel.
Are you insane, because you sound very insane?

He isn’t insane… he is just brain dead from getting in his parked car on a 120 degree day with 80% humidity
Palm Springs is about like that with all the irrigation these days. Congrats on making the desert worse than the midwest!

It’s dry heat and it’s also a 2 hour drive from the ocean.

Making the desert worse than the mid west? You realize my grandparents owned a vacation house out there before it was trendy and Lucy and Desi bought out there, right?

Just admit it that you hate me because I’m the filthy rich aerospace heiress lol

Haters gonna hate BWA!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else find it ironic that homeless/nomads who have the ability to live anywhere…

Not so. Illinois has plenty of bums. Not as many as California and Hawaii though. I find it ironic you act like its a gold star for your hovel.
Are you insane, because you sound very insane?

He isn’t insane… he is just brain dead from getting in his parked car on a 120 degree day with 80% humidity
Palm Springs is about like that with all the irrigation these days. Congrats on making the desert worse than the midwest!

It’s dry heat and it’s also a 2 hour drive from the ocean.

Making the desert worse than the mid west? You realize my grandparents owned a vacation house out there before it was trendy and Lucy and Desi bought out there, right?

Just admit it that you hate me because I’m the filthy rich aerospace heiress lol

Haters gonna hate BWA!
My Mom's Twin Married an Engineer that worked his way pretty high up on the Food Chain on the Aerospace side of Boeing in Kent, Uncle Jack was so frugal I was surprised to learn how well off they really were until after he retired. And he started Driving Mercedes instead of Chevies etc.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard she has some awesome light fixtures that reflect a lot her personality

1fvAwP9.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
California has a problem and it isnt caused by nice weather.

Are people still allowed to steal up to 950 dollars worth of merchandise from businesses? I havent been following. It's hard to watch.

I saw a vid some man took where he was in a gas station and lifted up the card reader to show the thing inside that was being used to steal personal info from the cards. Did I type that right?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Are people still allowed to steal up to 950 dollars worth of merchandise from businesses? I havent been following. It's hard to watch.

I saw a vid some man took where he was in a gas station and lifted up the card reader to show the thing inside that was being used to steal personal info from the cards. Did I type that right?

Over here, scumbags are exchanging the card machines, believe or not

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Over here, scumbags are exchanging the card machines, believe or not

It's so fucked up. And the guy who showed it on the video put the owner on the video and the guy just turned his head. He knew what he was doing.

I dont know what the end game is allowing shit like that. Besides totally ruin the state.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes. Petite larceny is basically legal there

how anyone would want to live there with that, the high taxes, bums and gas prices is beyond me

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly, yes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. Petite larceny is basically legal there

how anyone would want to live there with that, the high taxes, bums and gas prices is beyond me

Perhaps it's a good bubble for people with money who dont run businesses to be comfy in and the expenses make them feel good.

There are a lot of people like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone did that in a gas station, stole a good wad of money before they found out

One of the many things I love about being out in the boonies in a small town. Shit like that just does not happen.
until it does.

True. That's true. If it did happen here though, the person would be ran out of town.

I live in one of those areas that has pretty much no crime.....but when a crime DOES happen? It's like some shit for the history books. Like a House of Thousand Corpses kind of crime.

I wish the law had the backs of the citizens more out there in CA.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Someone did that in a gas station, stole a good wad of money before they found out

One of the many things I love about being out in the boonies in a small town. Shit like that just does not happen.
until it does.

You should see the ghettos on that side of the country….

They make the movie boys in the hood look like grown ups.
I have met blue eyed blond anglo-saxon looking people outside of Memphis Tenn. that were/are almost feral, While I was there with the Navy in the late 70's that might look like you or me, if they were cleaned up or something, but they were sharecroppers, yes Sharecroppers, "Sharecroppers" is political correctness run amok for Slavery, this small group that me and my 'Shipmates' ra into a couple times on night's from School off drinking and playing music and hollering at the moon, this "clan" Would pop in on us once in a while, it was eye a both amazing and almost repulsing experience.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

until it does.

I have met blue eyed blond anglo-saxon looking people outside of Memphis Tenn. that were/are almost feral, While I was there with the Navy in the late 70's that might look like you or me, if they were cleaned up or something, but they were sharecroppers, yes Sharecroppers, "Sharecroppers" is political correctness run amok for Slavery, this small group that me and my 'Shipmates' ra into a couple times on night's from School off drinking and playing music and hollering at the moon, this "clan" Would pop in on us once in a while, it was eye a both amazing and almost repulsing experience.

The ghettos in my state are Detroit, Flint, Pontiac and Grand Rapids isnt far behind.

Than you have like "white" ghettos like Inkster, Taylor(known as Taylortucky) and Redford.

I'm very happy to be out of the metro area of Michigan, for sure.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are there a Lotta bums in Hawaii too ....@Lokmar? !

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No ghettos white or black within 50 miles of my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person hot tub

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

until it does.

The ghettos in my state are Detroit, Flint, Pontiac and Grand Rapids isnt far behind.

Than you have like "white" ghettos like Inkster, Taylor(known as Taylortucky) and Redford.

I'm very happy to be out of the metro area of Michigan, for sure.
This group we saw twice and chatted with for maybe 20 minutes or so a shot, drove up in an old almost worn out paint Chevy Nova Wagon with bald tires, worn out shocks and sagging springs, and maybe running on 3 cylinders, there were like 6 or 7 of them would pile out, mainly one guy would do most of the "talking" with an nco close behind propoably for the lead mans security we decided later, would actually come in close to the light of our little fire and 'communicate' with us in a strange dialect of standard english, while the others lurked at the edge of the fireglow where the shadows began, if the shack we think we got them to pinpoint for us was right, this worn out chevie full of white people were living in a home the size of a modest double garage, that looked the worse for wear and terror, and may or may not have had outdoor plumbing, we couldn't tell for sure...but there was a shed of sorts not to far behind the shed. and a couple car cadavers, and decaying household large appliances etc oh yeah and as a ps, 'They ran that farm down back there where the roads sort of bends?'

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No ghettos white or black within 50 miles of my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person hot tub

I’d still choose a few straggler panhandling homeless at the tourist hot spots over the smoldering STANK of Florida white trash in the 11th degree of hell any day of the week…

But this thread isn’t about YOU or Florida.

It’s about my 100% renovation of my 1940s Santa Monica beach bungalow where my grandparents raised their 5 boys.. one of which was my father.

I cried when I had to sand and paint over the pencil in your height and name wall *tears*

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’d still choose a few strangler panhandling homeless at the tourist hot spots over Florida white on trash smoldering stank in the 11th degree of hell any day of the week…

It’s about my 100% renovation of my 1940s Santa Monica beach bungalow where my grandparents raised their 5 boys.. one of which was my father.

I cried when I had to sand and paint over the pencil in your height and name wall *tears*
Murdock, I apologize for being part of the silly argy bargy on your nice thread, maybe someone could take out all the snarky bits, and let it return to it's OP.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’d still choose a few strangler panhandling homeless at the tourist hot spots over Florida white on trash smoldering stank in the 11th degree of hell any day of the week…

Murdock, I apologize for being part of the silly argy bargy on your nice thread, maybe someone could take out all the snarky bits, and let it return to it's OP.

It’s all good. You didn’t come to this thread seeking trouble like the rest of the hijackers with a motive fueled by their inferiority complex.

However, their point is moot. The local beach dwellers refuse to move and for good reason… they will never win this argument with me. I’ve also lived in a red state. The locals were all curmudgeons angry at poverty. Do you see a pattern? EL OH EL

People want to be rich because they want the freedom to do whatever they want. Except in a wealthy family, you are never free. There are expectations placed upon you during childhood that none of these freelance yahoos will ever comprehend.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’d still choose a few straggler panhandling homeless at the tourist hot spots over the smoldering STANK of Florida white trash in the 11th degree of hell any day of the week…

Um... there's quite a bit more than a "few straggler panhandlers" in your neck of the woods dear

and this smoldering 'white trash' you speak of? Also non-existent within 50 miles of me.

And it's a comfortable 68 degrees by me right now

thank you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s all good. You didn’t come to this thread seeking trouble like the rest of the hijackers with a motive fueled by their inferiority complex.
You're not implying that I might be feeling inferior to you in any way are you? Cause, that would just be too cute.