Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Imagine bragging that you can eat a lot of fatty, unhealthy food and still stay skinny and weak.

Like a digestive disorder is desirable. Hahaha!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ EBS inherited his grandma’s mid century modern steric and record player. I’m contemplating using it in the den. The speakers are still in pristine condition and sound amazing. We are contemplating using it under a mounted wall TV to look like a tv stand.

I also found a bunch of old records in it … some of them are Spanish Christmas songs <3

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!

@Bastard Factory

This is where the thread went to shit. WTF is going on?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ EBS inherited his grandma’s mid century modern steric and record player. I’m contemplating using it in the den. The speakers are still in pristine condition and sound amazing. We are contemplating using it under a mounted wall TV to look like a tv stand.

I also found a bunch of old records in it … some of them are Spanish Christmas songs <3

Now that's cool! My grandparents had one of those. I recall it with fond memories. A little vintage goes a long way as decor in a home.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!

@Bastard Factory

They are a bunch of miserable assfucks who have zero ability/intention of not fighting in the general discussion board… ESPECIALLY when it’s a thread belonging to someone on the LIB/LEFT leaning side.

Mostly because they are social rejects who can’t handle having a regular conversation… but also because this is what they do. It’s never going to change because no one has the balls to ban them for 24 hours until they can act right.

You should see what they did in another thread when I mentioned a wrongful death claim resulting from someone dying on a rollercoaster in Florida.

It’s like watching angry gorillas trapped in their zoo habitat flinging shit at the passerbyers… except the gate isn’t locked and they can escape at anytime….

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
modern steric and record player

Okay, so you might think "Murdock made a typo, not a big deal."

But look at where the "c" is on your keyboard in relation to the "o".

This was not a typo.

Murdock, in a drunken stupor, misred the word "stereo" as "steric".

Wow.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it's gonna kick ass

@Bastard Factory

They are a bunch of miserable assfucks who have zero ability/intention of not fighting in the general discussion board… ESPECIALLY when it’s a thread belonging to someone on the LIB/LEFT leaning side.

Mostly because they are social rejects who can’t handle having a regular conversation… but also because this is what they do. It’s never going to change because no one has the balls to ban them for 24 hours until they can’t act right.

You should see what they did in another thread when I mentioned a wrongful death claim resulting from someone dying on a rollercoaster in Florida.

It’s like watching angry monkeys trapped in their zoo habitat flinging shit at everyone… except the gate isn’t locked and they can escape at anytime.

I wish @Bastard Factory would act on their behavior. I really do.

They are jealous that you are a well-positioned for a good life in a state that they can't believe is a good place to live, in spite of its problems.

Yes, California has problems, just like every other state in this nation.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Liar @Joe is an old fucker.

....but unlike you I'm not bald @The Prowler.

And I can eat as much junk food as I want and never get fat, eh? I'm a real life version of Jughead Jones.

You musta sold yer youth to the man downstairs Bud

OH no !! /// ..... AFFLICTED

simon-cowell-back-off.gif

:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that's cool! My grandparents had one of those. I recall it with fond memories. A little vintage goes a long way as decor in a home.

So my entire plan for this house was to make it feel like the 1940s when it was built… but modern. So far my friends are begging me to help them remodel their own homes.

Who knows… I could be the next shabby chic lady from Venice, CA.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I need to stop and read threads more often

I love all you Bastards, though

Except for @Dr. Funkenstein

But I might be starting tolerating him better, just a tad

Where's that old mule, btw?

I like you too again. Like when I first met you and in spite of the shit others had stirred up between us and our battles at SG. You are proof that people of good will can turn things around.

:ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I need to stop and read threads more often

I love all you Bastards, though

Except for @Dr. Funkenstein

But I might be starting tolerating him better, just a tad

Where's that old mule, btw?

I like you too again. Like when I first met you and in spite of the shit others had stirred up between us and our battles at SG. You are proof that people of good will can turn things around.

:ThumbsUp1:

Rancid is awesome.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So my entire plan for this house was to make it feel like the 1940s when it was built… but modern. So far my friends are begging me to help them remodel their own homes.

Who knows… I could be the next shabby chic lady from Venice, CA.

Why not? If you just did it for fun and one project at a time, it's not a burden, it's a hobby that pays a little bit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wheres that faggy tatted mule ? :LOL3:

Mr Coronation street from da UK yo !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
waot aminute this thread is nuetral

im sorry yoo ghuise
I just go on like this because...
I hope the reno goes well ...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck everybody !!! :WTF6:

Oh X, we like you too, buddy.

That rabid pussy eater gif is out of control tho…

I didn't know exactly what that was. Now I know. Thanks, Murd...

eta: If a dude came to me like that at my sexual debut, I would have never experienced oral sex. Scary!

eta: If a dude came to me like that at my sexual debut, I would have never experienced oral sex. Scary!

You’ve never tried it?

Highly recommend. Two thumbs uP 5 stars.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’ve never tried it?

Highly recommend. Two thumbs uP 5 stars.

I've never tried what? Oral sex? Don't be silly.

I'm saying if a guy came to me like he was a meth addict and I was meth, I'd be freaked out.