My Abortions, My Life

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Once maybe after a mishap, any more than that and your just a cunt, don’t use abortion like family planning, keep your legs closed...

No need to keep your legs shut, lots of options to prevent pregnancy are available... Fuck as much as you want to, but keep it safe....

You do know what the human reproductive system does, right?

To quote Jeff Goldblum's character from Jurassic Park:

"Life, uhhh... finds a way."

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Once maybe after a mishap, any more than that and your just a cunt, don’t use abortion like family planning, keep your legs closed...

No need to keep your legs shut, lots of options to prevent pregnancy are available... Fuck as much as you want to, but keep it safe....

Not through the condom :-)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I had sex with Nancy back in my teens and did wear a condom and when I was finish tied the condom in a knot and flush it down the toilet and a little later Nancy ask>>> what if I get knock up? I said if he get,s out of that we will name him Houdini - - - - - - -

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

If you think that condoms have a 100% effectiveness rate, you really are a fucking idiot.

There is only one 100% effective way to prevent pregnancy -- quit acting like a fucking stray dog, keep your fucking legs shut.

In the case of rape, kill the rapist and give the kid up to the state.

Q

Banned

If you think that condoms have a 100% effectiveness rate, you really are a fucking idiot.

There is only one 100% effective way to prevent pregnancy -- quit acting like a fucking stray dog, keep your fucking legs shut.

As long as you do not break the condom, it is 100% safe.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
true slappy, zip em, and gtfo .. if you can't smoke stay of the smokes, if you can't drink, stah home and watch some teletubbies ... 9 o' clock time for bed and shut it.

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
true slappy, zip em, and gtfo .. if you can't smoke stay of the smokes, if you can't drink, stah home and watch some teletubbies ... 9 o' clock time for bed and shut it.

No problem for me if you stop the sex, but I am not willing to stop it yet....

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

And there's one sure fire 100% guaranteed way to not break a condom: keep your dick in your pants.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol slappy, i made mistakes too long long long ago, some dickpick .. but she, omfg .. lock her up and sew her ... shut and give her 2 kilo pills a day, that's my diagnosis unless she loves killing fetus.. maybe she'll make gook dumplings and i am already in such a bad mood today .. fuck her off to africa that's my advice .. big black cocks like a squid up her tiny cockface .. sack of shit she is.. go boil rice or summat and do what you are good at ... ?

current mood: contempt today with flurrs of annoyance and breezes of unkindess .. scram yellow one .. you can't even be a decent mother, go figure you can even whipe your own ass .. or do you give birth there too?

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned

And there's one sure fire 100% guaranteed way to not break a condom: keep your dick in your pants.

I accept the risk :-)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Bullshit. Condoms bust/break. Thats not uncommon.

Q

Banned

Bullshit. Condoms bust/break. Thats not uncommon.

Hardly ever if you buy the good ones (Durex is the brand here in Europe). You have to do very strange stuff before they will break ;-)
And if I compare using a condom and in case something happens using the morning-after-pill (or in worst case an abortion) to just fucking and getting an abortion if you get pregnant? Well, I am not a woman, but I know what I would prefer. nothing in life is 100% certain.

Q

Banned
Would any of those be an issue for you?
Why should you care when you got enough this think about in the shit hole Amsterdam you call home !

Because, no matter what some one is or feels like, we are all humans and need to be treated with the normal amount of respect. Btw, I suppose you have never been to Amsterdam?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most people are cunts...and then you get the cunt-and-a-half like the OP! Drowning cretins like you, I would enjoy doing secretly...

Just something to ponder, but it ain't a secret if you tell a bunch of folks online about it...
If I were that way inclined...
If I were that way inclined I wouldn’t be fucking around on off-topic forums either.
Sick minds need a subtle throttle.

Q

Banned
It's not the fact that she had an abortion (totally against my beliefs)....it's the fact that she posted it here....almost boasting about it. It's heartless and inhumane in the LEAST.
Indeed, bragging about it is too much!

Q

Banned
haha I was just watching the new clique pro life goths being attacked buy seasoned goths on fuck book..

they all just need to eat more cock IMO
As long as they only use their mouth, there is no risk for abortions :)

I like how you think in solutions and not in problems :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
haha I was just watching the new clique pro life goths being attacked buy seasoned goths on fuck book..

they all just need to eat more cock IMO
As long as they only use their mouth, there is no risk for abortions :)

I like how you think in solutions and not in problems :)
That siswet chick from your neck of the woods uses her arse to the same degree.