My Abortions, My Life

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That siswet chick from your neck of the woods uses her arse to the same degree.

A female can get it in the back door and still get pregnant !Not easy but can happen - - - - -

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That siswet chick from your neck of the woods uses her arse to the same degree.

A female can get it in the back door and still get pregnant !Not easy but can happen - - - - -
Yes, well the pussy and arsehole are extraordinary close. A messy anal doggystyle could def do that. Especially with a bit of gape involved...soggystyle!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've had 2 already, in 2015 and again in 2017.
qGJyJ88.jpg
dK7JgzG.jpg

SBAPli2.jpg

bkwJqxk.jpg
aA2KGhk.jpg

lgXUoTS.jpg
JAiz7nI.jpg

You fucking sick cunt, I bet you ate them with fried rice...
then she was hungry again in half an hour

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I seriously cried when I seen these pics. Call me a pussy. Oh well...maybe I am when it comes to shit like this. Is there any way to get this murderous bitches thread removed????? She doesn't deserve to be a member here. Or can someone give me her fucking IP address so I can get a global position on her????

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I seriously cried when I seen these pics. Call me a pussy. Oh well...maybe I am when it comes to shit like this. Is there any way to get this murderous bitches thread removed????? She doesn't deserve to be a member here. Or can someone give me her fucking IP address so I can get a global position on her????

It's obviously someone's alt, probably BF himself, he loves stirring the pot and riling members up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's not the fact that she had an abortion (totally against my beliefs)....it's the fact that she posted it here....almost boasting about it. It's heartless and inhumane in the LEAST.

It's the Asian mentality.... animal life, human life, whatever, none of it is precious to them. They're a different breed to white people and are not wired up the same.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's not the fact that she had an abortion (totally against my beliefs)....it's the fact that she posted it here....almost boasting about it. It's heartless and inhumane in the LEAST.

It's the Asian mentality.... animal life, human life, whatever, none of it is precious to them. They're a different breed to white people and are not wired up the same.
Can you only think in races?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

also in breed, species, ethnicity, scum like holland is a race perhaps less ...

Q

Banned
You are even worse, please accept my advice and go seek some help

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You are even worse, please accept my advice and go seek some help
nein ... cos if a shrink fucks me up in my current situation, he will be the one responsible and it's my life and his resp. no good.. trust me cos patience doesn't last...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Come on fella, try and shake off that leftist indoctrination. There's much more to race than skin colour and we are most definitely not all the same.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Come on fella, try and shake off that leftist indoctrination. There's much more to race than skin colour and we are most definitely not all the same.
true i can agree ... but aren't we all human despite color and tradition?

Q

Banned
Yes, there is much more than race and skin colour. You are the one that does not seem to understand? But apparently you do? Then please let it reflect in your posts.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
please accept my advice and go seek some help
nein ... cos if a shrink fucks me up in my current situation, he will be the one responsible and it's my life and his resp. no good.. trust me cos patience doesn't last...
Then go to a mental institution and be admitted voluntarily
don't mock me .. before i start to hate your cesspit named holland ... lol [...]

[...]

lol
Go to a mental institution and be admitted voluntarily

Succubus

Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Been there. Done that. Only it wasn't voluntary. ;)
lol .. don't like em here they are dachau prisons and too abusive ..

Succubus

Site Supporter

I think I was the abusive patient, lol. They couldn't handle me. Took 4 of them to wrestle me down just to give me 3 shots in my ass! Ha ha ha! Country strong, baby! Resistant little bitch, I know, I know......hehehe.

Q

Banned
I think I was the abusive patient, lol. They couldn't handle me. Took 4 of them to wrestle me down just to give me 3 shots in my ass! Ha ha ha! Country strong, baby! Resistant little bitch, I know, I know......hehehe.
When was this?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
none of yours .. in one place i am not welcome and they better ... i lost a mate there .. they wont bring him back will they?