My Abortions, My Life

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lE0cx6J.gif
Shampoo is bullshitting as usual, he doesn't have access to user's IP addy's.

You do, don't you precious? :) hehehe
I'm not interested in IP addresses, that's for the chairmen...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You feel nothing? No remorse? Even I couldn't be that cold. Your decision or not it's fucked up. You could've adopted them out to someone that would've taken care of them. Stop fucking without a condom! Use protection! There is no excuse! That's just down right murder!!! Poor babies. :GTFO:

You are the type of person I have dreams of murdering.....sinister shit.

Adopting them out to be later used as sex slaves... Do you know the rates of the sexual abuse of adopted kids? Better to die than suffer a lifetime of poverty and sexual abuse imho.

This is how I would stop abortion used as birth control. Jail the men for getting women pregnant in the first place. The men should be responsible for unprotected sex... period.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You feel nothing? No remorse? Even I couldn't be that cold. Your decision or not it's fucked up. You could've adopted them out to someone that would've taken care of them. Stop fucking without a condom! Use protection! There is no excuse! That's just down right murder!!! Poor babies. :GTFO:

The men should be responsible for unprotected sex... period.
They are...it’s called alimony! :whistling:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
*backs out of thread* *eye bleach*
Op's one of your ALTS? maybe even Pussy Eaters...damn to be a kid again. It once was so easy to do that shit.. Now I pass out on just one profile. I really don't see the point either. Trying to get in the Interwebz Hall of Fame Shame? lol

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Adopting them out to be later used as sex slaves... Do you know the rates of the sexual abuse of adopted kids? Better to die than suffer a lifetime of poverty and sexual abuse imho.

This is how I would stop abortion used as birth control. Jail the men for getting women pregnant in the first place. The men should be responsible for unprotected sex... period.
I wonder where you got the numbers from?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I haven't got them... my guess is if they have any, they're suppressed.

My son had a friend who was adopted from an Albanian orphanage back in the 90s... She had cystic fibrosis..... The rich old couple were from the UK... The arsehole step father raped her. She got a court approved pay-out (being a victim of crime)... something like 80,000 dollars.

I guess she would have died by now. Cystic Fibrosis sufferers don't last long.

I'm against adoption. I'm more for open adoptions. Children have a right to know their biological parents.

I consider adoption child trafficking.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, the first UK homosexual couple who adopted got done for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and jailed....

Nah, it's better to die before being born on this sick planet.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And a deplorable other case...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Depraved gay paedophile couple who adopted a boy and shared him with a child sex ring for SIX YEARS were trying to 'buy' a second child to abuse when they were arrested

Deranged gay couple ran an international paedophile ring with their own son

Queensland men Mark Newton and Peter Truong planned to buy a second child

Sickening new reports suggest they wanted a second boy to sexually abuse

The pair offered their young son for sex to other paedophiles around the world
Newton and Truong adopted the boy illegally from a woman in Russia in 2005

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
*backs out of thread* *eye bleach*
Op's one of your ALTS? maybe even Pussy Eaters...damn to be a kid again. It once was so easy to do that shit.. Now I pass out on just one profile. I really don't see the point either. Trying to get in the Interwebz Hall of Fame Shame? lol
lolwut? whaaat are you going on about now?
well thats pretty obvious. do you have a problem with me "going on about.."? maybe i like it going on and on about things. do you have an issue with that? if so thats your problem not mine. jesus fucking christ some of YOU people are impossible to deal with. i suggest you get help like all the rest of your dimensions. fuck.

Q

Banned

My son had a friend who was adopted from an Albanian orphanage back in the 90s... She had cystic fibrosis..... The rich old couple were from the UK... The arsehole step father raped her. She got a court approved pay-out (being a victim of crime)... something like 80,000 dollars.

I'm against adoption. I'm more for open adoptions. Children have a right to know their biological parents.

I think you should consider the following: You hear about the cases that have gone bad. The happy adopted kids are just happy kids you never hear about.
This can severely impact your perception.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think you should consider the following: You hear about the cases that have gone bad. The happy adopted kids are just happy kids you never hear about.
I think that you should fuck off! Annoying little cunt!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^

delusional leftist!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^
delusional leftist!~
"Realist" is the correct word
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One more created by @HELLFIRE
Yes yoo weally did make an oopsie maxipoo! :LOL1:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^
delusional leftist!~

The Step-Father Effect in Child Abuse: Comparing ...www.researchgate.net › publication › 258109928_The_St...
Oct 21, 2020 — In addition, stepparents are overrepresented as perpetrators of physical and sexual abuse toward their stepchildren, and the rate of child ...

Q

Banned
^^^
delusional leftist!~

The Step-Father Effect in Child Abuse: Comparing ...www.researchgate.net › publication › 258109928_The_St...
Oct 21, 2020 — In addition, stepparents are overrepresented as perpetrators of physical and sexual abuse toward their stepchildren, and the rate of child ...
Did you read the article? Because it looks like they focus on abuse cases

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh boy.... now you're trying to defend physical and sexual abusers ..... I hope it isn't because you are one yourself.

People aren't going to get away with hurting children anymore. Sooner or later you are going to be exposed. We're on to it now.

Keep your dicks in your trousers.

Q

Banned
Oh boy.... now you're trying to defend physical and sexual abusers ..... I hope it isn't because you are one yourself.

People aren't going to get away with hurting children anymore. Sooner or later you are going to be exposed. We're on to it now.

Keep your dicks in your trousers.
Read the artice and see what it really says.

Whomever

not of sound mind
I am deeply troubled by the photos taken illicitly of the break room refrigerator at our clinic. I will find out who you are and blacklist you for future treatment. You must find a new abortionist, this is where our professional relationship terminates.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Not every family is sadistic, child molesting abusers. Some people are actually kind hearted and care about kids. There are people that dream of having children of their own but for some medical reason they can't. Researching is the best option when trying to find a family to adopt.

Whomever

not of sound mind
Upstairs it is common knowledge that most human families (especially in your nicer suburbs) are monsters who hurt children. Specifically, white men are worst in this regard. This is another reason I am here to promote the unmaking of what becomes children.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Good, i'm sick and tired of these little fucks not wearing masks touching everything in the store. I wish more women had abortions instead of being single mothers that take up every god damn store aisle with their giant strollers

tbyxn7h.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I'm not anti abortion but I say let them be born...

I wish I could experiment on them but need a bigger place for all that I need to perform on them in an effective efficient matter. That costs big $$$$ so donate to my gofundme. I will link anyone to that privately if they wish to help. The ones that don't fight me too much and embrace all I will do to them will ultimately live, those who resist, say no No NO or assault...will have to be disposed off.

I can correct their deficiencies and fix any abnormalities.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Not every family is sadistic, child molesting abusers. Some people are actually kind hearted and care about kids. There are people that dream of having children of their own but for some medical reason they can't. Researching is the best option when trying to find a family to adopt.
true .. tho in europe ..