My Abortions, My Life

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Good, i'm sick and tired of these little fucks not wearing masks touching everything in the store. I wish more women had abortions instead of being single mothers that take up every god damn store aisle with their giant strollers

tbyxn7h.jpg
Whites aren't overpopulating anything, we're steadily declining and a true world minority... Should replace the woman in the pic with Chinese types...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This thread should be printed as a manifesto to guide the abortion of tomorrow.

How about just stop fucking, instead??? There are so many ways to get off and you don't need a partner to do it. It's pretty much self explanatory. ;)

Life is a fundamental human right.

The most fundamental. The right that is the foundation of all of basic human rights.

And people seem to think it's okay to trash that right for unfettered sex.

So we have a society where human beings are still considered property. And disposable property. We havent made any progress with equal human rights at all. We just changed the "nonperson" group.

You really have to view women as weak, dumb and incapable to argue for abortion. Its misogyny.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, but more still has to be done to prevent unwanted births through other means, like birth control if abortion is unacceptable to you and others.

Not saying its even the woman's fault.

I know guys who forced themselves on their g/f's, knocked them up, and now they're stuck with 20 years servitude supporting a kid they never wanted, that is if they even manage to live that long. The g/f didn't want sex with them at that moment, but that's what they got.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, but more still has to be done to prevent unwanted births through other means, like birth control if abortion is unacceptable to you and others.

I know guys who forced themselves on their g/f's, knocked them up, and now they're stuck with 20 years servitude supporting a kid they never wanted, that is if they even manage to live that long. The g/f didn't want sex with them at that moment, but that's what they got.

Joe.....get yer fingers outta my koolaid, eh?

Lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe's a die-hard pro-choicer... as long as the choice is to give up sex altogether.

It's worked for him.

He hasn't been preggers in over 60 years.

Whomever

not of sound mind
The health and wealth of tomorrow's nation-continents will be determined according to how many abortions per second. To be walking across the face of the planet will be a revocable privilege. Pregnancy will be seen not unlike HIV today.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol

In the past couple of years, I've met a lotta guys in their 50s, 60s and even 70s who are still raising young children.

One guy I worked with turned 65, got his retirement cheque, and he's still got a 16 year old daughter living at home.

So all his retirement money will go into supporting that kid.

As will the others.

All their savings and whatever earnings they have will go into supporting young children until they go to the grave.

It's no different in Canada than the States, Dovey.

The same obligations and the State chasing after them for unpaid child support.

Methinx if a guy's gonna get a woman pregnant, may as well be some 3rd world country where the cost of living is dirt cheap so at least it's slightly affordable, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol

In the past couple of years, I've met a lotta guys in their 50s, 60s and even 70s who are still raising young children.

One guy I worked with turned 65, got his retirement cheque, and he's still got a 16 year old daughter living at home.

As will the others.

All their savings and whatever earnings they have will go into supporting young children until they go to the grave.

Methinx if a guy's gonna get a woman pregnant, may as well be some 3rd world country where the cost of living is dirt cheap so at least it's slightly affordable, eh?

Woooooow.

Yanno people find that well worth it, right?
It's so sad when people place a higher value on money and material gain than actual humans and human relationships.

None of us are taking that shit with us when we die.

Fill your life with love. Not worthless shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol

As will the others.

Woooooow.

It's so sad when people place a higher value on money and material gain than actual humans and human relationships.

Well, I think I'm gonna do what yer doing...get outta the city.

Maybe move outta the country like LotusBud did.

Now that....is a wise investment of a person's time and their life, eh?

I'm planning to move out of the city at some point, or at least part way, eh?

Get a cottage in the countryside somewhere.

They're a lot cheaper than a 1 br apartment where I live.

I've realized what a sham urban living has become -such as buying one of those overpriced condos a person never try gets to own. I don't wanna get into a trap of being one of those like some people I know who are forever in debt trying to 'own' one of those things.

Anyways, I enjoy reading about your adventures in the countryside, Dovey.

The information you provide is very helpful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol

As will the others.

Woooooow.

I've realized what a sham urban living has become -such as buying one of those overpriced condos a person never try gets to own. I don't wanna get into a trap of being one of those like some people I know who are forever in debt trying to 'own' one of those things.

One of the best decisions I've made was moving away from the city.

Fresh air and freedom. It's so much more relaxing and enriching.

At night we have no light pollution, so the stars are incredible. I had bought my daughter a REALLY nice telescope years ago on Christmas because she loves space.... and we are absolutely getting much better use of it out here.

And saving money is so much easier. It's not nearly as stressful living out here. I've always wanted chickens and bees....sounds silly but I'm pretty excited we can do that now.

Do it, you wont regret it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Either she is lying, or this is a coping mechanism. She is completely desensitized to it and I haven’t ever encountered a woman who this wasn’t difficult for... until now.

I’m pro choice because I believe in quality of life. I support my friends who are against abortion as much as I’ve supported my friends who decided to have one.

But I would like to say that I’m glad she isn’t procreating. Can you imagine what she would put into this world... or what horrors it would endure? Um, yeah... no thank you.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Either she is lying... or this is a coping mechanism. She is completely desensitized to it and I haven’t ever encountered a woman who this wasn’t difficult for until now.

I’m pro choice because I believe in quality of life. I support my friends who are against abortion as much I’ve supported my friends who decided to have one.

But I would like to say that I’m glad she isn’t procreating. Can you imagine what she would put into this world... or what horrors it would endure? Um, yeah... no thank you.

It's just victim imagery used for a shock troll.

The op may not even be female.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol

As will the others.

Woooooow.

At night we have no light pollution, so the stars are incredible. I had bought my daughter a REALLY nice telescope years ago on Christmas because she loves space.... and we are absolutely getting much better use of it out here.

And saving money is so much easier. It's not nearly as stressful living out here. I've always wanted chickens and bees....sounds silly but I'm pretty excited we can do that now.

If you moved out of the City for your family's health and well-being, I think that is a wise move.

And if you're withholding your children from attending public schools these days, that's even better.

There was a story locally where I live, where a little girl got a COVID related illness after attending school this fall after the authorities said it was OK for parents to send their children to schools.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'd shudder to think how I'd feel as a parent if I sent my child off to a school and he or she got sick as a result.

That is an example where authorities tell you what is best for you and your kids, but in reality, they don't know any better than the parents, who usually know what's best for them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol

As will the others.

Woooooow.

If you moved out of the City for your family's health and well-being, I think that is a wise move.

And if you're withholding your children from attending public schools these days, that's even better.

There was a story locally where I live, where a little girl got a COVID related illness after attending school this fall after the authorities said it was OK for parents to send their children to schools.

I'd shudder to think how I'd feel as a parent if I sent my child off to a school and he or she got sick as a result.

That is an example where authorities tell you what is best for you and your kids, but in reality, they don't know any better than the parents, who usually know what's best for them.

Indeed.

You are absolutely correct, Joe.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe is living proof that abortions aren't always successful.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Whites aren't overpopulating anything, we're steadily declining and a true world minority... Should replace the woman in the pic with Chinese types...

That's because the structure of the white family has been degraded by the long nose tribe

Whomever

not of sound mind
This thread inspires me every morning at sunrise. I cannot wait to reopen my clinic for the troubling wave of pandemic pregnancies I have caused by being handsome.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Kitty Zhang

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
I'm pregnant again.

I'm now 25 and I had my second one in 2018. I was doing drugs and drinking, so I basically hurt it a lot and was told it wasn't healthy so I couldn't live with that if I kept it. So I got it done. It was the hardest decision I made. Now this. I'm not financially ready or have my own place to raise a child. I'm still trying to get myself together and go back to school.
I'm having bad mental issues and anxiety thinking about this and it's ruined my weekend tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm pregnant again.

I'm now 25 and I had my second one in 2018. I was doing drugs and drinking, so I basically hurt it a lot and was told it wasn't healthy so I couldn't live with that if I kept it. So I got it done. It was the hardest decision I made. Now this. I'm not financially ready or have my own place to raise a child. I'm still trying to get myself together and go back to school.
I'm having bad mental issues and anxiety thinking about this and it's ruined my weekend tbh.

If you are not trolling get counseling.

You are having mental issues and anxiety because you are trying hard to lie to yourself. Stop.

Abortion doesnt make you "not pregnant".....it makes you the mother of a dead baby. Any denial of this will drive you further into anxiety and depression.

:/