My ass box; let's get this party started....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Spider legs :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Do you think I've forgotten your toothpick legs when you were showing off your "just do it" charity shop numbers? hahhaa

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
Does it mean I've got 8 legs or what?
It just means X is a delirious spaz who sees things in multiples of 4 because his brain isn't screwed in correctly
His spaz is really something huh lol I wonder when breaksniff is flying him down under for a holiday with spending money paid by break if X takes 4 soiled pairs of his daughters undies??? Break could probably sniff the dirty undies clean hahahaha

• Confused
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you think I've forgotten your toothpick legs when you were showing off your "just do it" charity shop numbers? hahhaa

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
It just means X is a delirious spaz who sees things in multiples of 4 because his brain isn't screwed in correctly
His spaz is really something huh lol I wonder when breaksniff is flying him down under for a holiday with spending money paid by break if X takes 4 soiled pairs of his daughters undies??? Break could probably sniff the dirty undies clean hahahaha
They're both corny as fuck to be honest

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
It's funny how it's always us against the spazzes, they're drawn to each other you've got x, break, Flynn and the others all up voting each other it's comical to watch them thinking they've got the upper hand lol I wonder if break would be pals with poofer now? hahhahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
It's bad manners

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
I also wonder when you sucked out yer ole ladies dead puss if it was formeldehydy ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
yasssssss bahhhh naw short !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
I also wonder when you sucked out yer ole ladies dead puss if it was formeldehydy ...
You do realise that any chance of ever meeting me irl is gone?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's deleted the pic his daughter took of him trying very hard to impress a bunch of guys? Noncing AND Gheyfilth!ol=

The tan lines indicate his pants are down not up....

I wonder if his wife has gotten suspicious yet of his daily "surfs"....
Aye spidery legs…you’re a colossal faggot! Careful that your legs don’t snap next time you’re sucking off Scousey pöö! Löl
Deleting a pic out of embarrassment and shame is actually an embarrassment in itself little guy, you should stop drinking you clearly can't handle it...
Spidery legs…you’re frail. You’d snap during a fisticuff-dismantling! Bad genes on your part.
:GiggleBitch:
Where do you get this leg thing from I don't get it? You ever seen a measuring tape round my legs or something?? You know what, comeon over to anywhere in the UK and I'll meet you for a fair fight, I'd leave you for dead and that is a fact, you go on and on over the safety of a computer screen, you're a cowardly bitch or can you not afford the flight?
YNC a few years back. Your legs were frail and skinny. These days you recently posted a poor basement pic that depicted your status: ankle bracelet and mother’s basement. Dude, you’re a Scottish clown in essence. Maybe you need to find God?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's deleted the pic his daughter took of him trying very hard to impress a bunch of guys? Noncing AND Gheyfilth!ol=

Aye spidery legs…you’re a colossal faggot! Careful that your legs don’t snap next time you’re sucking off Scousey pöö! Löl
Deleting a pic out of embarrassment and shame is actually an embarrassment in itself little guy, you should stop drinking you clearly can't handle it...
Spidery legs…you’re frail. You’d snap during a fisticuff-dismantling! Bad genes on your part.
Where do you get this leg thing from I don't get it? You ever seen a measuring tape round my legs or something?? You know what, comeon over to anywhere in the UK and I'll meet you for a fair fight, I'd leave you for dead and that is a fact, you go on and on over the safety of a computer screen, you're a cowardly bitch or can you not afford the flight?
YNC a few years back. Your legs were frail and skinny. These days you recently posted a poor basement pic that depicted your status: ankle bracelet and mother’s basement. Dude, you’re a Scottish clown in essence. Maybe you need to find God?
But of course, you’re known for grabbing a pair of your 12 year old daughters soiled panties and inhaling deeply with them pressed up against your face like you were going for the gold in some special depraved Olympics

so there’s that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But of course, you’re known for grabbing a pair of your 12 year old daughters soiled panties and inhaling deeply with them pressed up against your face like you were going for the gold in some special depraved Olympics

so there’s that
My boy…you are a paedophile. Most truly!

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But of course, you’re the one who openly admitted to sniffing his daughters panties with vigor

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
Oi…nobody wants to meet you. You’re a loser! If I were to meet you, you would be beaten to a fucking pulp. Ugly little mutt. Your wrinkled brow is aging you by the by. You look like a muppet. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif
Oi…nobody wants to meet you. You’re a loser! If I were to meet you, you would be beaten to a fucking pulp. Ugly little mutt. Your wrinkled brow is aging you by the by. You look like a muppet. Lol
Soo full of shit, You'd get fucking snapped!!!!!! I see you've taken to calling everybody ugly lately, I remember when the girl at DR you were talking to for ages and were infatuated with said that I was the best looking guy on there you flipped out and started asking everyone if they thought you looked good for your age and that I was only a kid hahahahaah classic panty sniffer meltdown, I could tell you were genuinely hurt by it and you went beserk about my superman T-shirt for some reason??? An oddball embarrassment you'll forever be and always tarnished with creeping about your kid daughters bedroom for panties and stealing them from the dirty washing you vile chomo!! hahahahahhaaaaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course, you’re the one who openly admitted to sniffing his daughters panties with vigor

lol
I’ve never done such a thing…trolling or otherwise. Set that for the record lest you repeat yourself.
Yes you did and you even took pics of yourself doing it, you thought people would reveal that they had sick habits too but everyone was sickened by it and you went from saying you done it all the time to you only did it once to you were only joking that's why you get so angry about it, you exposed what areal freak you are you, alcoholic weakling!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif

I think dwarfs are corny. Circus people

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hi Spider legs ...
forrest-gump.gif

I think dwarfs are corny. Circus people

Do the peanuts get caught in your dentures?