My ass box; let's get this party started....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
YM8gKSU.jpg
That’s not a fucking arse…this is! Ladies??? :GiggleBitch:
@Lily @The Countess @LotusBud @RAVEN @Jeannie @Murdock @Regan @UncleDiLF @Dove @Succubus @Fashionista @Omnipotent @Swampduck @Flynn …sorry if I missed anyone.

ux0Lm7y.jpg
He got someone to take his pic whilst all flexed up and STILL he's got a TINY frame :LOL3: HOW embarrassing! You look the size of a schoolboy with ZERO ass!!! There ain't no way I'm asking someone to take a picture of my ass for this site you complete HOMO!!!! LMFAO
You love it! :LOL3:
I'd delete that man, honestly... :facepalm:
panel abuse AGAIN ??? @Bastard Factory
Ahhhh nice melty!!! You still gonna spam threads when you get out SuperNonce??? :LOL3:
I give up ole'deadlady fucker .... will I ?
You're a sick old reprobate, who gives a fuck about you you smelly looking tramp! Fuckin reek of body odour and burnt beer cans! You better wish you never come face to face with me... Have you ever felt the feeling of a blade going through flesh and hitting bone? I've left guys running away with knives sticking out their backs, left guys needing over a hundred stitches to their face and neck, you better fuckin wish old man!

NUN5lNE.gif

POOOOOOOOSAY !!

fuckin' cracksy leaves me in stiches all right :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Your crows feet are deep AF yet you call me "crack eyes"??? Haha you're a fuckin joke! All your unrealistic slurs do nothing! All I can do is laugh at you you sick fuck!!! Gives me the creeps thinking about you lurking about looking at young girls, pure perving on them whilst heavy breathing that sounds like a witch... Ewww YUCK man... SuperNonce!
and yoo ?? lurking in the morgue ... SNIFFFing :LOL3:
And you, lurking at playgrounds SNIFFING and spying! You sick fuck!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Were you convicted for lying?
for being a POOOOOSAYYY !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

touched 'is oleladies corpse moast fouly
That's truly vile... What a sick mind you have, no wonder you're lonely and depressed, you're the kind of guy parents warn their kids about...
6SPW0DU.jpg
The absolute state of you!! Creepy sick fuck!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That's truly vile... What a sick mind you have, no wonder you're lonely and depressed, you're the kind of guy parents warn their kids about...
6SPW0DU.jpg
The absolute state of you!! Creepy sick fuck!
oh mom fucker nothing says class like a crack eyed GOOF talkin about Kids rubbing penises ypu PEIDO FAGGOT

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

6SPW0DU.jpg
The absolute state o you!! Creepy sick fuck!
oh mom fucker nothing says class like a crack eyed GOOF talkin about Kids rubbing penises ypu PEIDO FAGGOT
Psycho Psycho Psycho <<<<<<< chant

Mad depressed incel

X

xXx
Site Supporter

6SPW0DU.jpg

Mad depressed incel

cracksy the fuckhead :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

6SPW0DU.jpg

Mad depressed incel

What are you gonna do when your old laptop dies? This is all you've got after all... You're a sad act...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

6SPW0DU.jpg

Mad depressed incel

What are you gonna do when your old laptop dies? This is all you've got after all... You're a sad act...
I will buy a new used one from Goodwill yoo has a problem with that ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah. According to you, we’re all pervs. Why were you in jail?
You post pics of kids on other boards, piss touches his kids in the bath and breakfast sniffs his daughters undies, it's not my fault is it??? :LOL3::facepalm:
I don’t think so little man. I don’t think @Bastard Factory enjoys your little bigoted crew banging on incessantly about paedophilia squirt. Particularly not you as a token moderator. @Bastard Factory ?? I could be wrong…in which case I could quit this forum straight away and not give a shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. According to you, we’re all pervs. Why were you in jail?
You post pics of kids on other boards, piss touches his kids in the bath and breakfast sniffs his daughters undies, it's not my fault is it??? :LOL3::facepalm:
I don’t think so little man. I don’t think @Bastard Factory enjoys your little bigoted crew banging on incessantly about paedophilia squirt. Particularly not you as a token moderator. @Bastard Factory ?? I could be wrong…in which case I could quit this forum straight away and not give a shit.
STFU Tiny Tim, why do you constantly AT BF??? It fuckin irritates me never mind him, you're like a real life caricature what with that giant chin and manlet ass lmfao always whining at him man!!! GET A GRIP ya fuckin pie!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember when brainfail got deported to assbox and cried so hard and threatened to leave so much that BF let him out after a few hours

that was funnay

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He's deleted the pic his daughter took of him trying very hard to impress a bunch of guys? Noncing AND Gheyfilth!ol=

The tan lines indicate his pants are down not up....

I wonder if his wife has gotten suspicious yet of his daily "surfs"....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's deleted the pic his daughter took of him trying very hard to impress a bunch of guys? Noncing AND Gheyfilth!ol=

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Aye spidery legs…you’re a colossal faggot! Careful that your legs don’t snap next time you’re sucking off Scousey pöö! Löl

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aye spidery legs…you’re a colossal faggot! Careful that your legs don’t snap next time you’re sucking off Scousey pöö! Löl
Deleting a pic out of embarrassment and shame is actually an embarrassment in itself little guy, you should stop drinking you clearly can't handle it...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Deleting a pic out of embarrassment and shame is actually an embarrassment in itself little guy, you should stop drinking you clearly can't handle it...
Spidery legs…you’re frail. You’d snap during a fisticuff-dismantling! Bad genes on your part.
:GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Spidery legs…you’re frail. You’d snap during a fisticuff-dismantling! Bad genes on your part.
:GiggleBitch:
Where do you get this leg thing from I don't get it? You ever seen a measuring tape round my legs or something?? You know what, comeon over to anywhere in the UK and I'll meet you for a fair fight, I'd leave you for dead and that is a fact, you go on and on over the safety of a computer screen, you're a cowardly bitch or can you not afford the flight?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does anyone else remember when admong said he was "eagerly awaiting" updated cock pics from Breakfungus?

that shit was hysterical

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter