Gallium's Ass Box

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can we just talk about the white kid who killed all those people in buffalo

you know, the one who wasn't killed by police because he was wearing a bullet proof vest, dropped his weapons before dropping to his knees when police arrived?

I mean, if this isn't a prime example of a double standard to something like a Jacob blake what is?

#behuman

Oh hush. He was brought in alive because of his whiteness, Big. DUH.

Literally NO white people ever get killed by police. BLACK people NEVER brought in alive.

That's why we have so many black men all in prison alive and shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you know, the one who wasn't killed by police because he was wearing a bullet proof vest, dropped his weapons before dropping to his knees when police arrived?

I mean, if this isn't a prime example of a double standard to something like a Jacob blake what is?

#behuman

Literally NO white people ever get killed by police. BLACK people NEVER brought in alive.

Can we, like, just go shitting on anyone with a facebook profile named Payton Gendron who is white ? you know, for George Floyd?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

#behuman

Can we, like, just go shitting on anyone with a facebook profile named Payton Gendron who is white ? you know, for George Floyd?

Its SO awesome and bad ass when left wing activists murder someone and all the hero "civil rights" humanitarian activist leftiods find the victims family on socail media and then shit on them and harrass them and send them hate mail and vulgar messages about their deceased loved one.

These people are making history! Their contributions to society will be inspiring for generations to come.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Were on page 7 and haven't mentioned poor gaylum since page 1

someone might get the idea that no one gives a fuck about the poor bastard

in his own thread

well I will not stand for that.

@Gallium you greasy undergarment sniffing degenerate, this post is for you!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't it sad tho

that gaylum is such a non relevant entity that he hasn't even been discussed since post 11 in his own thread?

ROTFLMAO!

Biggie -- the bigger and better show in town :LOL3:

Circus types
bro -- look at my fingers -- stay with us

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Biggie is soooo mad, I bet that vein on his tomato looking head is about to burst!!-
Does this mean you'll be having protected or unprotected sex with your dog tonight?

No. I won't be fucking Dove. Not even for $3.5K.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

^^^^ what did I just tell you?
wow -- that's crreepy

he went and named the dog he fucks "dovey"

just to get at you

What's even creepier is you on Meltdown...wait nevermind. It's deserving.
that's creepy to you?

does it make you wake up in cold sweats at night?

Does it make you wanna rape and then cuddle with your dog whenever you think about it?

I'm pretty used to you getting modded, banned and put in time outs.

But all this emotional excitement over it isnt something I've ever seen before. Not even that Lipstick Ally board was this worked up over your ban.

The fuck did you do to these people? :LOL3:
victims.

lmao!

it's been nearly an hour since ANYTHING was posted anywhere else on the board

it's almost as if these victims just wanna orbit around me

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol
what did you do to flynn tho?

fucker is galaxy mad at you

it's almost as if you broke his heart, dumped him off at a bus stop and made fun of his moldy bathroom or something

you didn't doo none of that did yoo?

I think I might have fucked him depending on whose driving it tonight.

For how much? Let me guess...$3.5K?

I dont know what's funnier

The fact you think anyone thinks Scotini even has 3.5k....or....uh

Wait no that is funnier LMAOUDOGDICKIN

What's even more funay is you think that using The Small Business Oligarchy makes you sound smart.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

I thought it made me look heavily sarcastic but I often forget to consider the disabled population here.

I mean....you are a minority.

Muh bad.

It all worked out wonderfully though, didnt it?

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fact of the matter you were making up shit again as per usual.

Now. Show me in the Bible where it states that Masturbation and Oral Sex is acceptable.

I'll understand if run away from this as well.

Fucking stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

#behuman

Yeah.

He probably was a Trump supporter.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I'm not sure what happened to him??? Was around the time he was talking to Lily, but doubt she was solely responsible.. Who knows?.. Hope he snaps back into his old self ..

Well her and the other one love to get into the inboxes of Admins and mods so they can manipulate them to do their dirty work against people they dont like.

Unfortunately, they succeeding in turning Break into their little flying monkey.

Hence is his sudden and quite intense hostility towards me and Big. We were always cool to him. Then he just flipped. He is basically repeating their claims that we "ruin forums", that we "blast things" told to us in PM, that we "run people off"(evidently, Big and I ran you off as well as Ice, Swamp Duck, so on). Him thinking he "knows things" about Big and I. Just a bunch of bitter stupid.

It would be nice if all adults could be direct and mature enough to avoid drama but it is what it is, I guess.

Lily will latch onto mod nuts like a truffle pig on truffles.

He will eventually grow tired of her constant anger at other posters and her desire to control everyone.
Galliumpoli was a jovial and handsome young man. God knows why he chose to go the bottom feeding root. Very strange...but we've seen it before though not to this degree.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is Toronto Maple craps gonna win tonite guise .... FUCKIN' RIGHT BOYO !!

better anyways , for my ticket
There's an old wives tale that says if you lick the power prongs while it's plugged in and the game is on your team wins

you shud give it a try

They lost biggy ... on the plus side I pick up my clones today ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

in his own thread

I bet a tall boy beer can intimadates yoo :LOL3:

do yoo sniff kids ? I mean do yoo use your size as a lure :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

in his own thread

@Bastard Factory

X

xXx
Site Supporter

in his own thread

@Bastard Factory

Hiya buddy ... :HelloFuckU:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't it sad tho

that gaylum is such a non relevant entity that he hasn't even been discussed since post 11 in his own thread?

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Biggie is soooo mad, I bet that vein on his tomato looking head is about to burst!!-
Does this mean you'll be having protected or unprotected sex with your dog tonight?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

Does it make you wanna rape and then cuddle with your dog whenever you think about it?

But all this emotional excitement over it isnt something I've ever seen before. Not even that Lipstick Ally board was this worked up over your ban.

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

it's almost as if you broke his heart, dumped him off at a bus stop and made fun of his moldy bathroom or something

What's even more funay is you think that using The Small Business Oligarchy makes you sound smart.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

I thought it made me look heavily sarcastic but I often forget to consider the disabled population here.

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Now. Show me in the Bible where it states that Masturbation and Oral Sex is acceptable.

Fucking stupid.

Go get my post where I said the Bible STATES oral sex is not a sin and where I said the Bible STATES that masturbation isnt a sin.

And for the sake of readers with an IQ higher than double digit (like yourself) who may be interested, I'll go into this topic.

So run along now and fetch this post where I claimed the Bible STATES oral sex and masturbation is NOT a sin. Any post where I claim the bible even specifically mentions oral sex and masturbation directly.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not sure what happened to him??? Was around the time he was talking to Lily, but doubt she was solely responsible.. Who knows?.. Hope he snaps back into his old self ..

Well her and the other one love to get into the inboxes of Admins and mods so they can manipulate them to do their dirty work against people they dont like.

Unfortunately, they succeeding in turning Break into their little flying monkey.

Hence is his sudden and quite intense hostility towards me and Big. We were always cool to him. Then he just flipped. He is basically repeating their claims that we "ruin forums", that we "blast things" told to us in PM, that we "run people off"(evidently, Big and I ran you off as well as Ice, Swamp Duck, so on). Him thinking he "knows things" about Big and I. Just a bunch of bitter stupid.

It would be nice if all adults could be direct and mature enough to avoid drama but it is what it is, I guess.

Lily will latch onto mod nuts like a truffle pig on truffles.

He will eventually grow tired of her constant anger at other posters and her desire to control everyone.
Galliumpoli was a jovial and handsome young man. God knows why he chose to go the bottom feeding root. Very strange...but we've seen it before though not to this degree.

He has a rather inflated sense of self even when he is not jumping into some drama and choosing "sides".

Anytime anyone attempts to discuss anything with him....even when they are agreeing with him....he has to respond by making sure everyone sees him claim he is more educated and knows more about the topic than anyone. No matter what the topic is....he will claim is knows more and is more.

Even before this, if I answered a post about Christianity....he felt the need to make sure i understood that he was "more religious" than me. Even after me saying I do not view myself as very "religious" at all....so he is all good. He would answer that by saying "so you DO understand I was more religious right?" That's just an example.

No matter who he is talking to, he always has to Express how much more smart, enlightened, educated, wealthy....he knows what war is like better than everyone and understands politcs better. Even though he doesnt know enough about anyone else to make that claim.

He says all this frequently but he cant address any points or answer any questions. It's very narcissistic.

He likes to go into politcal threads in the politcal board, announce his creds and shut down the convo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

Go get my post where I said the Bible STATES oral sex is not a sin and where I said the Bible STATES that masturbation isnt a sin.

And for the sake of readers with an IQ higher than double digit (like yourself) who may be interested, I'll go into this topic.

So run along now and fetch this post where I claimed the Bible STATES oral sex and masturbation is NOT a sin. Any post where I claim the bible even specifically mentions oral sex and masturbation directly.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right here dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:
Oral sex has NEVER been against God. Nor has masturbation. This is the stupid shit people who actually DONT know anything about the church....or scripture. ...claim.

Again it might help if you ditched your stereotypes and actually looked into things yourself, but I'm just gonna assume that's too hard and too frightening for you guys and your equally narrow minded ilk.

When you know everything, you know absolutely nothing. Js.

Thrn there's this:

"What does the Bible say about oral sex?
ANSWER

Oral sex, also known as “cunnilingus” when performed on females and “fellatio” when performed on males, is not mentioned in the Bible. There are two primary questions that are asked in regards to oral sex: (1) “is oral sex a sin if done before marriage?” and (2) “is oral sex a sin if done within a marriage?” While the Bible does not specifically address either question, there are definitely biblical principles that apply.

Is oral sex a sin if done before or outside of marriage?

This question is becoming increasingly common as young people are told that “oral sex is not really sex,” and as oral sex is promoted as a safer (no risk of pregnancy, less risk of sexually transmitted diseases*) alternative to sexual intercourse. What does the Bible say?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
declares, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...because these are improper for God’s holy people.” The biblical definition of “immorality” is “any form of sexual contact outside of marriage” (
). According to the Bible, sex is to be reserved for marriage (
). Period. So, yes, oral sex is a sin if done before or outside of marriage."

Additionally...

"Is oral sex a sin if done within a marriage?

Many, perhaps most, Christian married couples have had this question. What makes it difficult is the fact that the Bible nowhere says what is allowed or disallowed sexually between a husband and wife, other than, of course, any sexual activity that involves another person (swapping, threesomes, etc.)"

Then there's this:

"Does the Bible Address Masturbation as a Sin?

The Bible does address masturbation, despite what detractors may say.
speaks directly to a man’s emission of
. Verses 13-15 state the one who has been cleansed after the offense is to present either two turtledoves or two young pigeons to the priest who offers them as a sin offering to the Lord (one is presented as a burnt offering, and both are made as atonement for the sin)."

Hi Retard. What were you saying you retarded nonce?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:
Oral sex has NEVER been against God. Nor has masturbation. This is the stupid shit people who actually DONT know anything about the church....or scripture. ...claim.

Again it might help if you ditched your stereotypes and actually looked into things yourself, but I'm just gonna assume that's too hard and too frightening for you guys and your equally narrow minded ilk.

So where is the post where I said the bible STATES masturabtion and oral sex specifically isnt a sin?

Where did I say the bible states ANYTHING about these specific sex acts?

Dipshit indeed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flynn must really whack off a lot to be THIS concerned with what the bible has to say about masturbation

hey flynn, chill out before you go blind

eh?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:

So where is the post where I said the bible STATES masturabtion and oral sex specifically isnt a sin?

Dipshit indeed.

It specifically states any sexual act outside of marriage is a sin. Additionally, you're stating none of those are, when the the Bible doesn't even address Oral Sex.

Nice try. Come again, RETARD!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For people who are retarded

Scriptures specifically state ALL sex acts.....including lust.....done outside the boundaries of God ordained marriage is sin.

This INCLUDES oral sex and masturbation. It's not the acts themselves that are sinful. It's doing them outside of marriage that is sinful.

The act of masturbation is not even addressed in the bible. LUST is. If you can wank while not lusting or rub one out thinking about your spouse only.....not sin.

If you engage in oral sex with your spouse.....not sin.

No where in the bible does it say masturbation is a sin or does it say oral sex is a sin. It falls within biblically allowed sexual acts to engage in while married.

So no.....oral sex and masturbation has never been against God. Its lust and fornication that are biblically refered to as sin.

Flynn suffers an extreme instellectual disability and is going to remain completely confused about what was being said and why or how what was said is NOT the same as saying "the BIBLE STATES masturbation and oral sex are not sins". That isnt what was said. What was said is that the acts are not against God.

And they are not. Doing any sex act outside of marriage is, though.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Scriptures specifically state ALL sex acts.....including lust.....done outside the boundaries of God ordained marriage is sin.

This INCLUDES oral sex and masturbation. It's not the acts themselves that are sinful. It's doing them outside of marriage that is sinful.

The act of masturbation is not even addressed in the bible. LUST is. If you can wank while not lusting or rub one out thinking about your spouse only.....not sin.

No where in the bible does it say masturbation is a sin or does it say oral sex is a sin. It falls within biblically allowed sexual acts to engage in while married.

So no.....oral sex and masturbation has never been against God. Its lust and fornication that are biblically refered to as sin.

Flynn suffers an extreme instellectual disability and is going to remain completely confused about what was being said and why or how what was said is NOT the same as saying "the BIBLE STATES masturbation and oral sex are not sins". That isnt what was said. What was said is that the acts are not against God.

And there's this...

Retard Dove said:
Btw.....you are wrong. Lok is correct

And no, oral sex is not against God. The fuck?

Show me where the Bible says this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:

Dipshit indeed.

It specifically states any sexual act outside of marriage is a sin. Additionally, you're stating none of those are, when the the Bible doesn't even address Oral Sex.

No shit, you fucking idiot.

Now read my post slowly with an adult for back up, you intellectually disabled fucking peon.

And when have to google "peon" I mean the "b" entry in the Merriam Webster. You're welcome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And there's this...

Retard Dove said:
Btw.....you are wrong. Lok is correct

And no, oral sex is not against God. The fuck?

Show me where the Bible says this.

I'd rather not try to show you anything until you have at least a 5th grade reading level.

I've washed slime out of my asscrack that had a higher IQ than you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:

Dipshit indeed.

Now read my post slowly with an adult for back up, you intellectually disabled fucking peon.

And when have to google "peon" I mean the "b" entry in the Merriam Webster. You're welcome.

"Does the Bible Address Masturbation as a Sin?

The Bible does address masturbation, despite what detractors may say.
speaks directly to a man’s emission of
. Verses 13-15 state the one who has been cleansed after the offense is to present either two turtledoves or two young pigeons to the priest who offers them as a sin offering to the Lord (one is presented as a burnt offering, and both are made as atonement for the sin)."

FUCKING RETARD!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't it sad tho

ROTFLMAO!

Circus types

fucking tool

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow -- that's crreepy

just to get at you

that's creepy to you?

victims.

lmao!

lolz

No shit.

So many feelings lol

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stupid!

Muh bad.

ROTFFBANGDOGGO

Nice try.

Fucking stupid.

We can start from there.

Retard.

Right dipshit...

Dumbass Dovey said:

Dipshit indeed.

Cry some more cunt. No amount of your weak ass excuses is going to change what you posted OR what's written in the Bible, unless you're claiming to have written the Bible.

RETARDED CUNT!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
holy shit.... is flynn still worried sick about burning in hell for all eternity for all those decades of non stop masturbation?

I think God has more of a problem with the non consensual sexual relationship you have with your four legged friend, flynn.

and no I am not talking about your mom here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, Dove. I'm waiting. Show me in the Bible where it states it's okay to Masturbate and to engage in Oral Sex. Afterall, you chided admin on this. Now show me your facts, not opinions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flynn is pretty distraught over this masturbation thing

lolz

aren’t you Catholic Flynn? Simply say 5 our fathers and two or three Hail Marys and you should be good to go again

Like brand new

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's what I fucking thought. As soon as I throw facts out there and bust Dove in the head with them she sends her midget imp to run interference.

Typical coward wannabe Conservative.