Gallium, I did it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
no matter how you spell racoony they are the same amazing animal .. please dont say intercourse and dead racoon it's not a lot nice

Dovey would have fucked that dead "racoon" if the price was right. Rabies and all.
flynn .. I implore yoo, respect the night bandit .... please

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
welp-there-you-go.gif

:LOL3::LOL3:

Me and Squish saw a dead racoon on our walk today. On the side of the road. Poor thing must have gotten hit by a car. We moved it off more with a big stick because Squish was really upset about it being close to the street.

It was a big bummer :/ it was a cute one, too.

pfft
as if there are ugly ones

VzKNxvwwKhL3.jpg

They are disgusting little creatures hellbent on digging through the trash and making general nuisances of themselves...and that's just describing Aryan and UncleMiLF, I haven't even gotten to why I dislike "racoons" yet.

• Creative
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak is ignoring herself?

It's funny how it took more than a year and several attempts to start meaningless and toxic fights that went ignored for some of these people to figure out the ignore list.

But it wont last at all because the personal drama is what they thrive on, sadly.

This coming from the forum slut that has done the same EXACT thing on multiple occasions? Does anyone remember when Dovey allegedly had me on "ignore" but was still able to answer my posts?

It's actually you that "thrives on personal drama" as it's you "gas lighting" every post/thread about past shit that you can't seem to let fucking go.

Way to come into a thread and nuke yourself.

Stupid.

Oh it's so glorious not to see their shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me and Squish saw a dead racoon on our walk today. On the side of the road. Poor thing must have gotten hit by a car. We moved it off more with a big stick because Squish was really upset about it being close to the street.

It was a big bummer :/ it was a cute one, too.

pfft
as if there are ugly ones

VzKNxvwwKhL3.jpg

They are disgusting little creatures hellbent on digging through the trash and making general nuisances of themselves...and that's just describing Aryan and UncleMiLF, I haven't even gotten to why I dislike "racoons" yet.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So does Glutinous Oakimus...

The ones that get caught in her sticky date pudding.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I created my own ignore list. It's fucking fantastic.

I should have done it sooner, it's easier than scroll past so many mindless posts.

@Gallium
Perfect. As you know I have both Dove and Biggie on ignore because I just don’t like their Show. But if my mates are having a to-and-fro and I wanna know what’s the go…then I’ll just hit that “show ignored content” tab and see me where the winds blow.
Ho ho ho ho!
:Excited6:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I should have done it sooner, it's easier than scroll past so many mindless posts.

@Gallium
Perfect. As you know I have both Dove and Biggie on ignore because I just don’t like their Show. But if my mates are having a to-and-fro and I wanna know what’s the go…then I’ll just hit that “show ignored content” tab and see me where the winds blow.
Ho ho ho ho!

I'd like an apology from your great grandmother.... for letting chimpanzees creampie her stink ditch....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

@Gallium
Ho ho ho ho!

I'd like an apology from your great grandmother.... for letting chimpanzees creampie her stink ditch....
Grow up you lil’ biatch! Clean up your face and go get me a bloody beer already!
:Happy5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Gallium
Ho ho ho ho!

How do you clean yours Dinky?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️