Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey breakypantysniffer?

I think I'm gonna talk about you in the shout box

you know, where you can look but not respond?

lmao

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor Gal Yum, he didnt know BF meant business lol.

iu

Live footage.....

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Break is back to spam threads, got modded and is using off board stuff about Froods adult son who had a terrible accident and is insulting someone who isnt even here to tell him to fuck off? And talking about assaulting Frood?

Wow.

This behavior of his lately just reeks of alcohol benders :/

I genuinely hope that Break gets some help and can work through whatever sort of difficult time he is having.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So Break is back to spam threads, got modded and is using off board stuff about Froods adult son who had a terrible accident and is insulting someone who isnt even here to tell him to fuck off? And talking about assaulting Frood?

Wow.

I genuinely hope that Break gets some help and can work through whatever sort of difficult time he is having.
but a fat ugly cow like lily will say that's good content

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow.

It was very entertaining though....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wow.

Yeah his meltdown was hysterical

but bringing details about your son's tragedy wasn't cool tho

We'll see how many scumbags on the left around here condemn that shit with the same veracity they do when someone mentions one of their mutant family members

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
PantySniFFer @Gallium the whoreson! What a fail. Once a star, now a loser. Meltdown!!! Bahahaahah!!!

I guess he will steal more panties now from his princess.

LIVE GORE of BreakFart!!!

eMfV54s.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow.

We'll see how many scumbags on the left around here condemn that shit with the same veracity they do when someone mentions one of their mutant family members

Not fussed tbh...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wow.

Not fussed tbh...
I hear you. Nothing a parasite like one of these leftists say gets to me either, but it does show what utter pieces of shit each and every one of them really are

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would just like to mention, the story about DDs son has changed a half a dozen times. It started out being her daughter. DDs truth meter broke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The story about seamongo has never changed tho

he was chased out of California for being a child rapist

got tired of registering as a sex offender apparently and took flight to costa rica

fact

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

got tired of registering as a sex offender apparently and took flight to costa rica

fact

That was what the real estate agent inferred...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you’re a liar. I’ve proved it here 30 times. Why do you lie? Kinda cool watching the fools who might believe you. No need to name names. Why do you lie?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs is lying about me lying.

I am a portrait of integrity, honesty, and strong pelvic floor muscles from many years of kegel exercises.

How dare you sir.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you are a lying sack of shit? Why do you lie? What a pathetic way to go thru life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fact

Way easier pickings in FloriDUh. Right Stubby.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't make me compel you through the allure of my female wiles to be deported too.

I have the power of the furry lasso, after all.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go tell it to your deformed daughter, or was it your oldest, youngest? son who was in a motorcycle accident. You can’t even keep you tales straight.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He doesn’t. Why do you center on little girls. I can only guess they are easier for an old fat dwarf? Any good at it?