lPcdSAU.gif

SEFXb4p.gif

Baby Jebus

Silent Assassin of Fun
Site Supporter ☠️
siren.gif
siren.gif

Announcement of MOD Enforcement Actions

The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Endless Threadjacking and Relentless Attacks w/no fucks given about warnings.

The Prowler been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 10 days of exile.

EqFc1N2.png

*** Exile ends 6/11/22 ***

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Another victim of liberal retardation.

giphy.gif

I'm Republican. Got nothing to do with Politics and all to do with you fucking up topics.
I've let you personally slide here for awiLe.. You were overdue. You're be fine.

Find me a lib jacking threads. Let's get 'em down here.

Point 'em out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think bf lurves me ... He no throwey me in deh clink LOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

I'm Republican. Got nothing to do with Politics and all to do with you fucking up topics.
I've let you personally slide here for awiLe.. You were overdue. You're be fine.

Point 'em out.
Dude, I get it, you're trying to tame romper room. Thing is, I'm not built to rat. I accept that this resulted in the current situation.

It should have been real easy to see though that right off the bat, admin continued his spam bullshit, several people, including.me, had our posts moved AFTER, he started his shit, which gives the appearance of moderator meat shielding. Its not insane in the least bit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.
Dude, I get it, you're trying to tame romper room. Thing is, I'm not built to rat. I accept that this resulted in the current situation.

It should have been real easy to see though that right off the bat, admin continued his spam bullshit, several people, including.me, had our posts moved AFTER, he started his shit, which gives the appearance of moderator meat shielding. Its not insane in the least bit.

Look, I said, over and over, that we weren't interested in a sterile forum. Insults could be levied back and forth, but you guys go off the rails.

If anyone goes to look at misplaced meltdowns, I also removed admins posts.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

I am sorry you're feeling persecuted but Lily one of my oldest inet friends moved a few of my posts in the last couple days too, so man up Marcia!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Look, I said, over and over, that we weren't interested in a sterile forum. Insults could be levied back and forth, but you guys go off the rails.

Ya didnt. You moved mine, left his. Now I'm A-OK with that shit but you left his, i.e. meatshielded. Its what I expected.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you actually need to attract some new members of all political stripes who will add diversity to the politics board, right now its the same small group who have been posting the same stuff since SG. You know what a person is going to post on a certain subject before you even click on the thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Ya didnt. You moved mine, left his. Now I'm A-OK with that shit but you left his, i.e. meatshielded. Its what I expected.

Point out which specific post...let's reason this out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Oak, I hardly think I'm gonna take an hour or more to look through every topic I posted on over the last 2 days. IF I actually gave a dam about the occurrence, I would have made a note of it. Again, when something of mine gets tossed, I just LOL and move along.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Oak, I hardly think I'm gonna take an hour or more to look through every topic I posted on over the last 2 days. IF I actually gave a dam about the occurrence, I would have made a note of it. Again, when something of mine gets tossed, I just LOL and move along.

Oh, okay. Thanks for all the needless drama in that case.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So Admins baiting.
I don't doubt it.
I see him do it. often.

Let's get him down here.
Sir, with all due respect, are you at all aware of the nonstop "baiting" I get on a DAILY basis, up to and including 'admin suck cock' aidsman gay, ADMONG SPAM! etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc and so on?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

You truly are one of God's little lambs! </sniff>

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What is funny about this is that I was totally on-topic with my reply to Senile @Joe:
I guess that includes HPV, eh.

You got anal warts, Senile @Joe?

He was talking about a virus that causes anal warts. So I asked him if he had anal warts.

Lily the Leaker and Bastard Factory seem all too quick to deem the question "Do you have anal warts?" off-limits.

Keep an eye on them. See if it takes them a few moments to get comfortable when they sit down....

Hahahaha!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Anytime, bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Point 'em out.

Anytime, bitch.

Fuck you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Admins baiting.
I don't doubt it.
I see him do it. often.

Let's get him down here.
Sir, with all due respect, are you at all aware of the nonstop "baiting" I get on a DAILY basis, up to and including 'admin suck cock' aidsman gay, ADMONG SPAM! etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc and so on?
You fukin hypocritical shitbag, the ONLY reason that ever started was due to your constant threadjacking, meme spamming, and other assorted bullshittery. Now you're crying cause the shit got tossed back at you. Spare me the bullshit, ya faggit.