Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol, hell yeah.

My Mom made me take Home Economics classes in school lol, starting in 6th grade through 8th at least. Said "ya never know when you'll be single". She only made me take the 6th grade class, and I fussed about it, like a clueless kid... "tHaT claSs is foR GurLZ" lulz. Back in them days, guys didnt take classes like that lol. I was one of maybe 3 guys in that class lol. BUT..... was lots of Laaaaaadaaaaaayz lol. So I wanted to go back the 7th grade year, and Mom was surprised lol. Shit, I wish they had culinary art school back in them days, I woulda went. But at least I can sew too from them classes lol.

My last gf, hadnt even met her yet, just talkin' on the phone. Was a blind date type set up from my lil bro, who's wife worked with this gal lol. Anyway, I had just made my Earthquake Cake (aka the cake that makes that pussy wet hahaha), and I told him to take her some when he picked up his wife. I also wrote "roofie free" on the paper bag I put the slices in, cause she had jus talked to me about dudes still roofie gals at the bar. She loved the joke, but REALLY loved the cake lol. She later told me, that when she ate that cake, the thought in her head was "DAYUM, if he can cook this good, what else he can do" hahahaha. HOOKED her ass lol.

Ha! My husband either cant cook for shit or just doesnt. I've been cooking and baking for him the whole time lol.

I really dont mind it at all though. He will help me with chores even after he worked all day and I'm telling him to go relax....he sticks around to help me.

Me and my 17 year old are the ones who cook. She loves to cook and bake so much shes going into culinary arts.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cook. Most days I cook three times a day.

And I dont have a dishwasher....I AM the dishwasher lol.

Hell yeah!!! You go girl!!! (does 3 snaps in a Z formation, then a circle, then smacks ass)

I feel ya, I fuckin' HATE dishes, I am the dishwasher as well lol. Was great when the Wife was around, I cooked, she did the dishes. Now though, I cook less, to avoid the dishes. Aint the same when Im cookin' for myself. Cant do 3 course meals with biscuits lol. Cause I'll make a main thing, with one side dish, cause I'll eat the whole side dish lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hell yeah!!! You go girl!!! (does 3 snaps in a Z formation, then a circle, then smacks ass)

I feel ya, I fuckin' HATE dishes, I am the dishwasher as well lol. Was great when the Wife was around, I cooked, she did the dishes. Now though, I cook less, to avoid the dishes. Aint the same when Im cookin' for myself. Cant do 3 course meals with biscuits lol. Cause I'll make a main thing, with one side dish, cause I'll eat the whole side dish lol.

I dont mind it. I'll throw on Louder witj Crowder and listen to that while I'm barefoot in the kitchen being a domestic slave.

It's awesome.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ha! My husband either cant cook for shit or just doesnt. I've been cooking and baking for him the whole time lol.

I really dont mind it at all though. He will help me with chores even after he worked all day and I'm telling him to go relax....he sticks around to help me.

Me and my 17 year old are the ones who cook. She loves to cook and bake so much shes going into culinary arts.

Lol, my Wife couldnt cook either lol, burn a damn can of Spaghettios that gal lol.

I never minded either when I didnt have dishes to do all the time lol.

Awesome on the 17 year old!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!

Would you believe, this one gal I gave my cake recipe too, wound up working with Duff from Cake Boss, made it, and he loved it so much he wanted the recipe lol. She didnt give it up though, said it was her friend's. But that was awesome to hear that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont mind it. I'll throw on Louder witj Crowder and listen to that while I'm barefoot in the kitchen being a domestic slave.

It's awesome.

Hahahaha.

I gotta put on some EDM, and have a shot of whiskey before facing these fuckers lol.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Um, aint no impressions with jarred sauce. You some kind of savage?

Oh wait.....

7als4y.gif
if Dove HAS to wash her hair every single dat.. why does IT/X get a hair cut every day too? like Fuck I 1000% certain this pic of him is years old and IT has hair down to his knees by now. Why not cut every day? it would take every a lil here there to get rid of all of it. I think this thing leaves on the lakeshore I seen him somewhere paddling a kid on some monkey bars in the downtown area. the paddle had spikes and lube.. I just had to run off to forget.. plus I was going into a bar at the time. All the poor kids he has preyed on. He is known as The Big(Lmao)foot of High Park and several other places in T.O. many never came back.. haunting so many parents without any answers. Sleeps in Chuck E Cheese bathrooms to get drugs and more kids.

The lowest of the low...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
if Dove HAS to wash her hair every single dat.. why does IT/X get a hair cut every day too? like Fuck I 1000% certain this pic of him is years old and IT has hair down to his knees by now. Why not cut every day? it would take every a lil here there to get rid of all of it. I think this thing leaves on the lakeshore I seen him somewhere paddling a kid on some monkey bars in the downtown area. the paddle had spikes and lube.. I just had to run off to forget.. plus I was going into a bar at the time. All the poor kids he has preyed on. He is known as The Big(Lmao)foot of High Park and several other places in T.O. many never came back.. haunting so many parents without any answers. Sleeps in Chuck E Cheese bathrooms to get drugs and more kids.

The lowest of the low...

Not the Chuck E Cheese bathrooms :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol, my Wife couldnt cook either lol, burn a damn can of Spaghettios that gal lol.

I never minded either when I didnt have dishes to do all the time lol.

Awesome on the 17 year old!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!

Would you believe, this one gal I gave my cake recipe too, wound up working with Duff from Cake Boss, made it, and he loved it so much he wanted the recipe lol. She didnt give it up though, said it was her friend's. But that was awesome to hear that.

Post this cake recipe. Do it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The lowest of the low...

He doesnt even cut his hair or groom his fucking face when he is supposed to.

I'm not gonna wash my hair until tomorrow morning. Husband is gonna work tomorrow...so he wont be home until tomorrow. He is at his moms with our daughter.

Bleh.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
he really posted that picture of himself?

You didn't get that off some sex offender registry or something?

I was surprised too, he normally deletes them in less than 30 seconds, in fear that folks like Raven and myself might have some fun with them lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Post this cake recipe. Do it!

This lil old Lady gave me this recipe like 25 years ago. She told me "never give anyone this recipe!" and for the longest time I never did lol. So for the longest time, I was expected to make this cake like 5-6 times a year, for folks birthdays and such hahahaha, cause everyone liked it so much. Then one day a couple years ago, I said fuck it, Im gonna google it, and sure enough, it existed on the internet hahaha. I was so saddened lol. Made me wish I hadnt googled it, cause it was a special cake lol.

That gal I gave the recipe too not long ago, she had ate some, and I saw the pussy juice go straight to the floor lololol. She begged for that recipe....... and wanted to make it for her husband lol. That was a downer, cause up til then I didnt know she was married lol. Was attracted to her, and she had a weird silicone ring on, so I didnt know, but it made me start looking for rings on the wedding finger from then on lol. We good friends though, and her husband cool. I just had beers with them recently, when I gave her one of my custom Lord of the Rings calendars I make for my good friends each year.

Give me a minute, pizza coming out the oven, I'll eat, and get the recipe, and give it to ya!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X calling a better looking man "womanly" while my husband got away with responding to MY flirting with this meme 11 years ago.

Screenshot-20230210-181700-Facebook.jpg

X just be like "yeah....I'll suck your dick as long as your nail polish isnt chipped"

Lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my :GiggleBitch:

I got the Tards' tardin' out :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

trannie husbands stinky hair WOOOHOoOoOo AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Where we @ ?? page EIGHT !!!! :LOL3::LOL3:

Biggy, you the only seX offender around here sneaking in dressed as a kid with your hemmed up jeans BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The lowest of the low...
7344e962-a585-498a-b750-8da24bdac106.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you no neck fucking weirdo LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There's
Or is it this....

iu

7als4y.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA awwwwwwwww lookit our mouths, so cute ha ha ha ha ha ha

who knew a cousin fucker could be so clever without a dick BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is X sticking his tongue out or is that just how his stupid looking face looks on average?
Lookit this FFAGGOT getting all Randy over my tongue you nasty little man BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is X sticking his tongue out or is that just how his stupid looking face looks on average?

I could run it through photoshop, lighten it up, but I think thats his dick suckin' lips. They contorted like that, kinda like how mamma use to say "dont cross your eyes or they'll get stuck that way" lulz.

• LOL
Reactions: cw_