Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
May he rest in misery and pieces.
Where have you been Mister ???

X is sniffing a lot of MAN COCK and got high!!!!

2560x1440.5.webp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you can always tell who you've stuck LOL by the poast humps AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

That's what people have been telling you. You've been post humping me for over a year whining and crying.

You can pretend you've "stuck" or whatever but you've made yourself a forum kick toy.

It's sad.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Homeboy post jumped spammed for a year and now that he is getting modded and roasted he thinks he finally "won"

You cant make this up

Lulz.

Total street shitter.
“Street shitter”!!! Bahahah!! Indeed, X is a street shitter.

I just texted Kumar Bamboo,! He sent me a video where X and Garrity are STREET SHITTING!!!

So much FiLTH

f83.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's what people have been telling you. You've been post humping me for over a year whining and crying.

You can pretend you've "stuck" or whatever but you've made yourself a forum kick toy.

It's sad.
wash your hair stinkerella :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Usually the stink sets in when the hair is tightly wound in some way and doesn't air out. Flowing hair is usually free of funk for awhile.
I'm with ya tho, nobody wants to smell that.
Bro, if a lady is fixin' pipes and taking care of multiple kids and mom and cooks with cooking smells and jogs she sweats and needs a light shampoo, its a matter of cleanliness is all ...she is nasty, or a fraud, one O the two my dude

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
is that move called the 'Jeb Tickler' :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Im sure you're curious about how to do such moves on the Ladies, but I also know ya cant teach an old dog new tricks lol. Why you tell Succubus/Casey you were old man? FFS lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Im sure you're curious about how to do such moves on the Ladies, but I also know ya cant teach an old dog new tricks lol. Why you tell Succubus/Casey you were old man? FFS lulz.
LMFAO ... it I would have co-operated you guise would have said Im a perbert like BREAK ah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha can't win with you fuckssss LOL .... plus I'm old idiot and date my age group

X

xXx
Site Supporter
“Street shitter”!!! Bahahah!! Indeed, X is a street shitter.

I just texted Kumar Bamboo,! He sent me a video where X and Garrity are STREET SHITTING!!!

So much FiLTH

f83.gif

did you trade Bamboo a batty hole lick for the vid ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
did you bend his dick :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LMFAO ... it I would have co-operated you guise would have said Im a perbert like BREAK ah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha can't win with you fuckssss LOL .... plus I'm old idiot and date my age group

:Whatevr2:

7als4y.gif

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wash your hair stinkerella :LOL3::LOL3:

Today actually IS a hair wash day.

Which sucks because it's also a sort of "date night" so I'm gonna have to blow out 20 pounds of hair.

My husband loves when I run my straight hair down his body before I refresh his memory on why he puts up with all my shit.

You wouldnt know about all that though....but chin up, street shitter. We made your thread 6 pages long and your year of spam has paid off. Even though more than 3/4 of the posts are you spazz posting and humping.

Lulz. Loser.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bro, if a lady is fixin' pipes and taking care of multiple kids and mom and cooks with cooking smells and jogs she sweats and needs a light shampoo, its a matter of cleanliness is all ...she is nasty, or a fraud, one O the two my dude

So you think all women.....because none of us wash our hair everyday. ...are lazy and sedentary?

Why are you assuming I didnt wash my hair after fixing pipes? Did I say that? You fucking idiot.

I have a 19 year old who works, goes to college and lives with her girlfriend. I have a 17 year old here who mostly looks after herself. She does her study program online. Babysits for two neighbors and gangs with her buddies.

And I have a 6 year old little girl I homeschool and a mother I look after.

How much sweaty work do you think this involves? Are you so fucking lazy that you think doing math and site words breaks a sweat?!

Lmao. You just make it worse.