Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Notice lots of other women here, most with long hair, ain't sayin' shit lol @Garraty_47 has or had long hair,
You wash your hair everyday? Condition with the expensive shit from the salon and then let it ride a few days?
Who else will step forward and explain this these womanly things? Why am I 'splainin this?
I wash my fucking hair every day. Shave, shower, preferably after I shit. Antibacterial soap and two in one men's shampoo. Let there be no mistake on that account, bet on it.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Girls don't wash there hair everyday unless there's a reason. Frizz city if you do, right? Split ends and shit. High humidity fucks the doo up too. Fucks up my doo, that's for sure.
The problem is in the summer long hair can get the funk. Perfume can disguise this only for awhile. Nobody wants the funk that's no shit.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 has or had long hair, You wash your hair everyday?

Sometimes, sometimes not.
Depends if I'm in a hurry; it takes a little while to suds up and rinse that much hair.
No conditioner.
Towel it mostly dry, finger-comb it once, let it dry a bit more, then brush.
No styling or product or any of that stuff.

Easy peasy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Girls don't wash there hair everyday unless there's a reason. Frizz city if you do, right? Split ends and shit. High humidity fucks the doo up too. Fucks up my doo, that's for sure.
The problem is in the summer long hair can get the funk. Perfume can disguise this only for awhile. Nobody wants the funk that's no shit.

No womans hair or scalp stinks until like....5 days. Unless their hair is thin and straight. Women just dont get the funk like men do. Women do not put perfume in their hair either. The alcohol would mess with it. I dont even use alcohol based perfumes at all....I use oil roll ons.

The only time my hair ever stinks is if I've been doing yard work or around people who smoke. Other than that....my hair never looks unkempt and it never smells bad.

The only other woman here who has long hair comparable to mine would be @The Countess and I KNOW she dont wash her hair everyday.

It would be fucking straw. Tons of breakage. Dry scalp. Just awful.

My husband has to wash his every day. Men are different.

I never use any styling products either so there is that. Those will make your head all funky.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sometimes, sometimes not.
Depends if I'm in a hurry; it takes a little while to suds up and rinse that much hair.
No conditioner.
Towel it mostly dry, finger-comb it once, let it dry a bit more, then brush.
No styling or product or any of that stuff.

Easy peasy.
Freaks me the fuck out how men never use conditioner or put body lotion on.

Insanity!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
X looks fucking homeless serial killer type tho

he really does - lol

maybe we need to get out the Ouija board and ask his dead wife if she's a real grave or under the floor boards in the abandoned house he's squatting in right now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Me no need condushuns.
Me wash hair; hair clean. Me done. **grunt**

I have prep i do before I even step in the shower. I have to brush out my hair really well....and if it's a wash day I use a scalp scrub on my scalp before getting in. If it's not a wash day, ill run a small amount of macadamia nut oil through the ends, put it in a clip and put a shower cap on.

Then I use a coffee scrub on my body. THEN I get in the shower.. do all the shower things and shave.

When i get out i have all kinds of skin care i do to my face and body. I wont list it all because I'll start sounding like a female Patrick Bateman and I think ive given X way too much fap material today.

The entire process takes me close to two hours. BUT I'm very soft so it's worth it.

The way men just fly in, use some 5 in 1 bottle of soap for everything and jump out and get dressed is just so fucked up lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DSC_4421_e68dacb3-50a4-4967-a4b9-7aa7abbc9f7c_1590x.jpg
I have prep i do before I even step in the shower. I have to brush out my hair really well....and if it's a wash day I use a scalp scrub on my scalp before getting in. If it's not a wash day, ill run a small amount of macadamia nut oil through the ends, put it in a clip and put a shower cap on.

Then I use a coffee scrub on my body. THEN I get in the shower.. do all the shower things and shave.

When i get out i have all kinds of skin care i do to my face and body. I wont list it all because I'll start sounding like a female Patrick Bateman and I think ive given X way too much fap material today.

The entire process takes me close to two hours. BUT I'm very soft so it's worth it.

The way men just fly in, use some 5 in 1 bottle of soap for everything and jump out and get dressed is just so fucked up lol.

His aftershave from the £1 shop to go with the VO5

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X looks fucking homeless serial killer type tho

he really does - lol

maybe we need to get out the Ouija board and ask his dead wife if she's a real grave or under the floor boards in the abandoned house he's squatting in right now?
dude, you little tiny man ha ha ha ha ha
ANYTHING is better than this

images
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

you tiny bastard :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Notice lots of other women here, most with long hair, ain't sayin' shit lol @Garraty_47 has or had long hair,
You wash your hair everyday? Condition with the expensive shit from the salon and then let it ride a few days?
Who else will step forward and explain this these womanly things? Why am I 'splainin this?
I wash my fucking hair every day. Shave, shower, preferably after I shit. Antibacterial soap and two in one men's shampoo. Let there be no mistake on that account, bet on it.
of course, clean people wash .... a fucking broad with stank head LOLOLOL FUCk DAT !! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No womans hair or scalp stinks until like....5 days. Unless their hair is thin and straight. Women just dont get the funk like men do. Women do not put perfume in their hair either. The alcohol would mess with it. I dont even use alcohol based perfumes at all....I use oil roll ons.

The only time my hair ever stinks is if I've been doing yard work or around people who smoke. Other than that....my hair never looks unkempt and it never smells bad.

The only other woman here who has long hair comparable to mine would be @The Countess and I KNOW she dont wash her hair everyday.

It would be fucking straw. Tons of breakage. Dry scalp. Just awful.

My husband has to wash his every day. Men are different.

I never use any styling products either so there is that. Those will make your head all funky.
wash your dam hair you gross tard LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you can always tell who you've stuck LOL by the poast humps AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

DOVE
BIGGY
BLAZOR :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

they've got chaffed bungholes from all the poking AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you can always tell who you've stuck LOL by the poast humps AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

DOVE
BIGGY
BLAZOR :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

they've got chaffed bungholes from all the poking AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

giphy.gif

Dude, the parted blonde hair and striped outfit improves your looks, but why you lookin' at that dude's chest like some kind of faggit?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
of course, clean people wash .... a fucking broad with stank head LOLOLOL FUCk DAT !! :LOL3:
Usually the stink sets in when the hair is tightly wound in some way and doesn't air out. Flowing hair is usually free of funk for awhile.
I'm with ya tho, nobody wants to smell that.