Forum Deportation Raid - Admin. - February 1, 2023

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
he's irrelevant

once you get taken out to the woodshed by Benzo it's time to tie a rope around this account and hang it from a tree

and start a new one

He/she is no noob. First thing the non-binary did was joined Flea's Discord server..... that you cant get a link to here. Of course Flea kicked the person.

I've been slowly adding up clues.

Now that I think about it, Lotus asked for the link exactly 1 week prior to Alticus joining. Yet, Lotus never joined, interesting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He/she is no noob. First thing the non-binary did was joined Flea's Discord server..... that you cant get a link to here. Of course Flea kicked the person.

I've been slowly adding up clues.

Now that I think about it, Lotus asked for the link exactly 1 week prior to Alticus joining. Yet, Lotus never joined, interesting.
I don't give the non entity that much thought.

Like I said, once I saw it get sand bagged by Benzo I knew it wasn't worth responding to

If you can't make it past the boss of the toddler leagues I have no interest in anything you have to say

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
a9dPBYZ_700b.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't give the non entity that much thought.

Like I said, once I saw it get sand bagged by Benzo I knew it wasn't worth responding to

If you can't make it past the boss of the toddler leagues I have no interest in anything you have to say

I like Benzo lol, he's alright, for a Yankee lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I like Benzo lol, he's alright, for a Yankee lol.
He's harmless

but when he gives you a slapping around it's like losing a foot race to stephan hawkins... it's simply unthinkable but if it does happen you know it's time to plastic bag and duct tape your face nice and tight.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For a Yankee? They kicked ass, right?

If you think folks raping Women, killing children, and burning down homes of innocents is kicking ass......... oh thats right, I jus' realized who Im talking to.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's harmless

but when he gives you a slapping around it's like losing a foot race to stephan hawkins... it's simply unthinkable but if it does happen you know it's time to plastic bag and duct tape your face nice and tight.

It’s awesome slapping you around, you broke loser

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you think folks raping Women, killing children, and burning down homes of innocents is kicking ass......... oh thats right, I jus' realized who Im talking to.

A guess? Any proof. Have you found a better job yet, or still sucking the hind tit?

No One

Factory Bastard
Big never said shit about getting unbanned. He didnt give a shit

It was people that like Biggie that wanted him unbanned.

Where is this narrative coming from that Biggie "cried" to get back in?
iirc when he was confined to teh assbox everyone was poasting in there. Oddly enough nobody is visiting admin. And not even poark or flynn is lobbying for his reinstatement. Very disloyal and sad if you ask me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
iirc when he was confined to teh assbox everyone was poasting in there. Oddly enough nobody is visiting admin. And not even poark or flynn is lobbying for his reinstatement. Very disloyal and sad if you ask me.

Go tell Herman

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe poark is paying him back for when he and peaches snickered at her getting banned from the tranny board

Admin didnt say a word on her behalf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How much longer Stumpy? Sedentary dwarfs don’t last too long. I’ll be sad

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He didn't bother to post so no one else did either.