Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you on a PC when spend hours at a time melting down here?

No wonder you look like this

20230209-165741.jpg
I look like that because it's me you dingbat LOLOLOLOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I look like that because it's me you dingbat LOLOLOLOL

The fact you look like that is why you are whining that another man looks like this

20230210-193546.jpg

And does way better with actual women. Like ones with vaginas :D

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hating hard, arent you?

The bandana is more 80s....glam rock era-ish.

While the guy you are hating on got compared to hot rock stars on a regular basis.....how many sasquatch videos are you the star in?

Lmao. V05.
V05

lmao

might as well be washing your hair with cottage cheese

V05

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That isn't nearly as traumatic as my spindly arms.
I'm surprised I managed to lift that cigarette all by myself...
Make sure you don't piss off any of the top tier flamers like X or shemale magoo cuz they might start calling you short.

and that wood really suck

trust me.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Make sure you don't piss off any of the top tier flamers like X or shemale magoo cuz they might start calling you short.

and that wood really suck

trust me.

I'm pretty sure they would have done by now.
I basically dared 'em to by admitting I'm only 5'6" and... nuthin'.

It's almost as if it has to be bullshit or they can't enjoy it?
People are so weird.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

People are so weird.
Seamong is 5' 6" too. Although that fact really seems to set him off for some reason and he wishes to cover his ears and hum whenever it is mentioned

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seamong is 5' 6" too. Although that fact really seems to set him off for some reason and he wishes to cover his ears and hum whenever it is mentioned

you always leave out the part that makes it funny, the hemmed pants :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

People are so weird.

I dont believe youre shert

and if you are its hidden behind that humanly aura

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs loses height and grey matter like dandruff off a hairless cat's sunburnt back...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I can't speak to his experience of being 5'6" so I don't know if he blames that for certain traumatic experiences in his life but personally it's never been an issue for me. Maybe he's scapegoating his height to avoid facing certain other truths about himself? I honestly don't know.

All I can say with confidence is that being 5'6" alone isn't enough to ruin someone's life.

Obviously.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't speak to his experience of being 5'6" so I don't know if he blames that for certain traumatic experiences in his life but personally it's never been an issue for me. Maybe he's scapegoating his height to avoid facing certain other truths about himself? I honestly don't know.

All I can say with confidence is that being 5'6" alone isn't enough to ruin someone's life.

Obviously.
I agree 100 percent ...

but guess what (:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Obviously.
I'm saying. it wouldn't bother me either. I mean hell, 5' 9" ain't nothing but 3 inches taller but I guess 3 inches is a really big deal to tards like that.

dunno, but they don't let it stop them from crashing face first into every wall they can find and I don't mind setting them off to do it.

win win.