Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Dove and @Blazor you should both put that X retard on ignore and just continue mocking him like I do

that shit drives people crazy - look what it did to that sissy fairy emo Admin -- ain't seen that tard in months. lolz

Oh I know how it drives certain ones crazy, I seeeeee it as they seeeeeeethe lol.

Honestly, I like X a lot more than I do Sea, Admin, or Lily...... jus in my opinion. He really is jus an attention whore. Dovey gives him the most attention, so thats why he humps her leg like a lil pup lol.

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I heard the movie 'Snowpiercer' almost didn't get made because the producers thought the premise was a bit far-fetched but then the concept artist photoshopped Breaky's chin onto the front of the train and everyone was like: "Okay. That'll work."

lulz

Thats a damn good movie. I love that movie.

And MAN how that chin breaks through the ice!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
well guise, sorry you couldn't get me tonight ... because biggys still small doves still smelly and blaze is still egg-ish :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

and me ???

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

thank you thank you

take care

I got about as much hair as you right now in that pic lol, but my mane dont look greasy.

You sure you're using VO5, and not Valvoline motor oil? You look like a grease monkey lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got about as much hair as you right now in that pic lol, but my mane dont look greasy.

You sure you're using VO5, and not Valvoline motor oil? You look like a grease monkey lol.
you look like a boiled egg that lies about having hair :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know how it drives certain ones crazy, I seeeeee it as they seeeeeeethe lol.

Honestly, I like X a lot more than I do Sea, Admin, or Lily...... jus in my opinion. He really is jus an attention whore. Dovey gives him the most attention, so thats why he humps her leg like a lil pup lol.

iu

iu
Morning Roddy Jump the Gun Failure

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm saying. it wouldn't bother me either. I mean hell, 5' 9" ain't nothing but 3 inches taller but I guess 3 inches is a really big deal to tards like that.

dunno, but they don't let it stop them from crashing face first into every wall they can find and I don't mind setting them off to do it.

win win.
Why do you lie you phony?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does X think Axl is "womanly" since he clearly is leaner and has a neck and men should all look like a sasquatch on crystal meth?

That 90s bandana!!! How did he pull that off before the 90s?!

Lulz.

My husband plays this song perfectly on his guitar and he translated it to piano. He really is super talented. He can read music but what he does when he wants to learn a song is he plays it over and over and starts playing while he plays along on his guitar until he masters it.

Last edited:

No One

Factory Bastard
Does X think Axl is "womanly" since he clearly is leaner and has a neck and men should all look like a sasquatch on crystal meth?

That 90s bandana!!! How did he pull that off before the 90s?!

Lulz.

My husband plays this song perfectly on his guitar and he translated it to piano. He really is super talented. He can read music but what he does when he wants to learn a song is he plays it over and over and starts playing while he plays along on his guitar until he masters it.

That was my wedding song.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was my wedding song.

That's awesome ♡

My husband used to come and have dinner with me every day when I was in the one year program and we were allowed to stay in the dining area and hang out for an hour afterwards. And we would either watch cat videos or he would sit and play guitar while I did my therapy assignments...and he always played this. He was learning it at the time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Dove
you still on that ?? :LOL3::LOL3: he looks like a trannie bitch yes LOL ffs, how about he eats something and you wash your hair :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: people told be throughout my younger years I look like Tommy lee big fucking whoop he looked like a trannie too AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove
you still on that ?? :LOL3::LOL3: he looks like a trannie bitch yes LOL ffs, how about he eats something and you wash your hair :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: people told be throughout my younger years I look like Tommy lee big fucking whoop he looked like a trannie too AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

They were definately lying and my husband way hotter than you. By FAR.

I'd be mad too if I looked like this

20230209-165741.jpg

I mean you are single because you didnt get educated or create an attractive personality and only hot men can get away with that.

You are the least attractive person here
. .....so you SHOULD be ine of the most fascinating.

Sad shit. You could have had grandkids if you had worked on yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean Tommy Lee? Lmao.

Yeah okay. Even in Xs "nicer" pics he still looks likes Billy Bob/Manson combo......definately not Tommy Lee LOL

Was the person who told you this blind?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here it is. I can see this

So when X was younger.....he resembled the OLDER blew out Tommy Lee after years of drugs and groupies.

Except even dirty ass Tommy Lee has better hygeine lol.

Yeah my husband was in his 30s....up until he grew facail hair and cut the hair....he looked like the YOUNGER versions of Brett/Axl.

Thank God he doesnt ever look like post 80s Tommy Lee LOL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG look at this frantic spastic fucktard go AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

WeEeEEEEeEeEeeEeEeEeEEEEEeeeeeeee !!!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X you DO know these are all men in Motley Crue, right?

As a former stripper I WANT to hate this song....but I cant. Lol. It's too fun to hate :D

The women in this video are now the coolest grannies in the old folks home lol

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, someone gave the fucking retard a sedetive :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Must have been break from his kid stealing kit