Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re still paying mine to that vagrant imbecile?

That other person said that Xs "haters" should take lessons from his personal life just because his kids somehow got a scholarship to attend college in the states....lmao.

It's one of the narcissistic people on an alt because they think Xs kids getting a scholarship is Xs accomplishment somehow. When it's absolutely NOT.

Let's be proud of Xs KID.....for being a testimony of the human spirit to overcome adversity and know how to access scholarship apps online. And then do it.

Lulz.

The cluster b is in how this person thinks their kids accomplishments are theirs AND how they think just because we are posting X we are "haterz".....but X isnt a "hater" for post humping and insulting people for a year straight I guess.

Narcs narc. And to he clear this person is NOT in fact "everyone" so no....I'm definately calling "everyone" a cluster b. In that very narcy claim that if someone points it out in that person it applies thusly to like everyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So was this scholarship like a sort of specail one? If you get my drift?

There are scholarships for everything. Probably even scholarships for children of FAS inflicted sasquatchs like X.

In that case than yeah....you COULD give X credit for his kids scholarship to the states LULZ.

• BroFist
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I feel like someone's sitting there with dirty hair all Jelly an shit :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
so with every emote you post that equals what exactly? does one equal one stroke of your micro peen? two? a dozen in seconds? wait what you think you are that funny X? is that it?

enlighten me and tell us all about your hard knocks life.. you have had it sooooo much than any of us combined right? we all just live on the bars, beaches,.. blah blah etc. we couldn't fathom your life EH?

tell us all a story X about your tortuous HELLISH existence.. I'll start off at this point.. So you raised your kids all on your own... Why? What happened? let me get a tissue or two. Just leave out the kid fucking parts kk? you should be dead for what you do to them BUT THAT IS IN GODS HANDS not mine. Ok story time starts NOW and GO X...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I
Ive got like 15 pics in that pic thread, I was one of the moast active until blazors dick chops ...

You had TWO pics in there before I chopped your ass lol. Dont go blaming me for your lack of pics. The ones you deleted in 30 seconds dont count lol. Thats not active, thats scaredy cat lol.

No One

Factory Bastard
That other person said that Xs "haters" should take lessons from his personal life just because his kids somehow got a scholarship to attend college in the states....lmao.

It's one of the narcissistic people on an alt because they think Xs kids getting a scholarship is Xs accomplishment somehow. When it's absolutely NOT.

Let's be proud of Xs KID.....for being a testimony of the human spirit to overcome adversity and know how to access scholarship apps online. And then do it.

Lulz.

The cluster b is in how this person thinks their kids accomplishments are theirs AND how they think just because we are posting X we are "haterz".....but X isnt a "hater" for post humping and insulting people for a year straight I guess.

Narcs narc. And to he clear this person is NOT in fact "everyone" so no....I'm definately calling "everyone" a cluster b. In that very narcy claim that if someone points it out in that person it applies thusly to like everyone.
His kid could split the atom while performing a heart transplant. His poasts would still be execrable shit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so with every emote you post that equals what exactly? does one equal one stroke of your micro peen? two? a dozen in seconds? wait what you think you are that funny X? is that it?

enlighten me and tell us all about your hard knocks life.. you have had it sooooo much than any of us combined right? we all just live on the bars, beaches,.. blah blah etc. we couldn't fathom your life EH?

tell us all a story X about your tortuous HELLISH existence.. I'll start off at this point.. So you raised your kids all on your own... Why? What happened? let me get a tissue or two. Just leave out the kid fucking parts kk? you should be dead for what you do to them BUT THAT IS IN GODS HANDS not mine. Ok story time starts NOW and GO X...
if I rattle my zipper you speak ... okay retard LOLOLOL:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
he killed himself.
he had his kids send me the suicide video
he is gone and i am so shocked. my mental health can't take this right now. i must eat a dozen donuts
he castrated himself.. than swallowed his cock
while on the dildo bike
let us all mourn him now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"
I do parallel bar dips with 2 45 lb plates attached to a harness around my waste

the pump that shit gives is amazing. Especially when I do 10 reps of that followed by immediately dropping the weight and continue on to exhaustion"

sei_50137357-105b.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: