Forum Deportation Raid - Admin. - February 1, 2023

Carignan

Factory Bastard
... did he dieded yet? usually fucks like him get drunk and slit the wrists right away when they can't play online

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Admin ran away crying like the bitch he is
The leftards are in total disarray without their leader. I wonder who’s going to step up to the plate? There’s really no viable candidates left. @Admin. had the tenacity and resilience… two traits hard to come by with our remaining leftarded mob!

Jeez…does this mean American Civil War 2.0 is finally over??

200w.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
On the other note, Tesla stock is on the rise! Aidsmam was rubbing its bitchtits in ecstasy when it was going down, and has now disappeared when it is going back up. should we send our resident necrophiliac to go check on him/her/it?

Oh hes fine, I believe he started watching a new streaming service.....

04be3d46f51633172a45732f9c1e3a59c46244a9.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The leftards are in total disarray without their leader. I wonder who’s going to step up to the plate? There’s really no viable candidates left. @Admin. had the tenacity and resilience… two traits hard to come by with our remaining leftarded mob!

Jeez…does this mean American Civil War 2.0 is finally over??

200w.gif

In Roddys world, No

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman is so sad he hasn't even been able to drag himself to the truck stop bathroom to suck dick lately.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Feb 4th... @Lily came at me a few times in PMs for moving her threads.
Told her to back off and she's crawled under a rock... Feb 4th.
Chick has serious social issues and I hope she finds that safe space.

View attachment 2228
View attachment 2229
Didn't I tell you from day one she was an overbearing & controlling piece of shit?

She actually thinks she's doing YOU a favor by posting here so you have to bend to her will at all times

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Imagine having such an inflated ego when you're a 450 lbs shitskin on disability?
The entitlement is something else isn't it

I tried to tell the dude he was making a mistake trying to accommodate those cocksuckers

one side... lmao

Like I wasn't completely banned for months and several other conservatives assboxed and melted down for shit FAR less than what admongo was pulling

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The entitlement is something else isn't it

I tried to tell the dude he was making a mistake trying to accommodate those cocksuckers

one side... lmao

Like I wasn't completely banned for months and several other conservatives assboxed and melted down for shit FAR less than what admongo was pulling
yer a ped thats why you were locked down
ffs yer imagination alone regarding that subject is irksome

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I assume they just all post at the tranny forum now telling each other how stunning and brave they all are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X why didn't you get an invite to the soy bored or does your contract stipulate that you're signed exclusively to BF?
BF eXclusive my good chap .
untill BF axes me to stop I'll be here ..
I know those guise think I'm just as much of a tard as biggy a Co. LOL i just happened to target those they disliked by fluke so they tolerated moi, the whole emeny of my emeny thang :LOL3: