Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lmao.

X.....chose to overcompensate with emojis OR the futile attempt narrative control.

Not BOTH. Jesus. It's like the carrion still having a death seizure. I get meltdowns are hard but a little restraint is worth the while.

I judge the amount of emojis as triggered levels lol, you can always tell.

This is slightly triggered: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

This is full blown triggered, he injured: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll give you another pic to flick your bean too, just ask hun ... I have no problem

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Dove and @Blazor you should both put that X retard on ignore and just continue mocking him like I do

that shit drives people crazy - look what it did to that sissy fairy emo Admin -- ain't seen that tard in months. lolz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Dove and @Blazor you should both put that X retard on ignore and just continue mocking him like I do

that shit drives people crazy - look what it did to that sissy fairy emo Admin -- ain't seen that tard in months. lolz
why would I go crazy you tiny tard, I would be bored yes ... and besides who're we kidding here, @Dove compulsion to get me back for saying her hair smelly :LOL3::LOL3: and to respond to absolutely everything good luck pal :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I highly doubt the sissy has the strength to dig a hole.

Now if he had Breaky's chin! A bulldozing would be easy peasy lemon squeezy! hehe

I heard the movie 'Snowpiercer' almost didn't get made because the producers thought the premise was a bit far-fetched but then the concept artist photoshopped Breaky's chin onto the front of the train and everyone was like: "Okay. That'll work."

lulz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggys small but he's big mean ... life as a shrimp hardens a fella

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I judge the amount of emojis as triggered levels lol, you can always tell.

This is slightly triggered: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

This is full blown triggered, he injured: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That's what they are.

When people start with that....they are CRYING hard lol

X has made pwnt his whole personality lulz. He even looks bugged out lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's what they are.

When people start with that....they are CRYING hard lol
or laughing at a broad that doesn't wash her goddam hair LOLOLOLOL

see no emoj's yer still a tard that doesnt wash AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well guise, sorry you couldn't get me tonight ... because biggys still small doves still smelly and blaze is still egg-ish :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

and me ???

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

thank you thank you

take care

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X....several people have informed you that women do not wash their hair everyday.

There were even health articles posted that explain why women do not wash their hair everyday.

What you've done is tell us that you dont know even basic things about women. And....you are over 50 and SHOULD know this.

You can keep piling on the emojis and trying really hard to turn this around for yourself but it's a done deal as far as everyone else watching your meltdown is concerned.

You really should considering stopping lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X....several people have informed you that women do not wash their hair everyday.

There were even health articles posted that explain why women do not wash their hair everyday.

What you've done is tell us that you dont know even basic things about women. And....you are over 50 and SHOULD know this.

You can keep piling on the emojis and trying really hard to turn this around for yourself but it's a done deal as far as everyone else watching your meltdown is concerned.

I'm sorry dear too duhhvee you've caught me at the tail end of my attention span, I need to go now and recharge ... be good lady

X

xXx
Site Supporter

wait, you just waved the white flag :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

X thinks getting roasted for pages is a win. And not only that....he is dropping 12 posts per page. So if he was t posting in it....it would only be 3 pages.

What a tranny banging idiot lol

20230209-165741.jpg
[/url]

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lmao

X thinks getting roasted for pages is a win. And not only that....he is dropping 12 posts per page. So if he was t posting in it....it would only be 3 pages.

20230209-165741.jpg
[/url]

are you counting ?? working on my behalf ... :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

you're a basic twit doveee thats why I like you LOLOLOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao

20230209-165741.jpg
[/url]
Dude looks like a serial rapist. Seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey X check out these hot chicks

Screenshot-20230210-181517-Facebook.jpg

Arent they just so "womanly"*wink wink*?

You'll never meet THESE ones behind the dumpster though but no harm in looking right?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Men are tall, men have hair, not long lady necks and fabio-ish hair and dainty limbs :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Do you fuck him or he fucks you BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Men are tall, men have hair, not long lady necks and fabio-ish hair and dainty limbs :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Do you fuck him or he fucks you BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Whatever you tell yourself when you are bent over the park bench getting fucked by that "normal woman" who washes "her" hair daily with those V05 samples you keep stashed in your fanny pack.

Did you just call my husband "dainty"? What a fucking faggot you are lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whatever you tell yourself when you are bent over the park bench getting fucked by that "normal woman" who washes her hair daily with those V05 samples you keep stashed in your fanny pack.

Did you just call my husband "dainty"? What a fucking faggot you are lulz.

Perhaps if you got off the pooter 22 hrs a day you could wash your hair :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: