Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I could run it through photoshop, lighten it up, but I think thats his dick suckin' lips. They contorted like that, kinda like how mamma use to say "dont cross your eyes or they'll get stuck that way" lulz.
Bro -- seriously -- dude looks like SWAT was breaking into his house while that picture was snapped

I mean disheveled doesn't even begin to cover it

what the fuck?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His dead wife is answering some very deep questions about him in that other thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My threads are HILARIOUS !! I should fucking print them and sell them AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

no action ANYWHERE on this board, just here ... :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Got that ultra tard dilffy pumpin trophy thread after trophey thread dedicated to me, got the little guy all contorted up like a minture pretZel :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My threads are HILARIOUS !! I should fucking print them and sell them AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

no action ANYWHERE on this board, just here ... :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Got that ultra tard dilffy pumpin trophy thread after trophey thread dedicated to me, got the little guy all contorted up like a minture pretZel :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Are you "winning" X'y poo? lulz

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please stop blowing your emotional load on me. Its gonna end up costing you money you clearly dont have.

Ew.
eww, my load, on your no hair washing self

giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Behind the Tim Hortons dumpster where you usually make your coffee money.

Get to work!

Girrrrrrlllllllll, I havent peed my pants in over 44 years or more, but I almost tinkled from that one jus now hahahahaha :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I feed the bottom feeders a pic and lookit em gOoOoOoooooo :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

now the ensueing oh shure we knew you'd say that :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No plumbing is better than broken plumbing, right? You fucking savage.

Not today though.....my pipes are working adequately.
shure, no hair in em ffs like people who wash their hair :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

DOVEY you are a ball :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feed the bottom feeders a pic and lookit em gOoOoOoooooo :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

now the ensueing oh shure we knew you'd say that :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

It's not that we knew you would say that.

It's that we ARE the trolls who built trolling. And we know damage control when we see it.

You posted the shit. Dont be a pussy. You are gonna make it worse for yourself trying too hard to fix it.

All you are doing is lifting your skirt and showing us your.....sensitive tender bits. Stop it

• Boring

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How could lily and admin leave this :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

there are know two tards like you two :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do we know if shes in a proper grave or shoved into some abandoned utility closet?

I highly doubt the sissy has the strength to dig a hole.

Now if he had Breaky's chin! A bulldozing would be easy peasy lemon squeezy! hehe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not that we knew you would say that.

It's that we ARE the trolls who built trolling. And we know damage control when we see it.

You posted the shit. Dont be a pussy. You are gonna make it worse for yourself trying too hard to fix it.
I see, and is that why you don't clean yourself, because you're a troll that lives in a trailer :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao.

X.....chose to overcompensate with emojis OR the futile attempt narrative control.

Not BOTH. Jesus. It's like the carrion still having a death seizure. I get meltdowns are hard but a little restraint is worth the while.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lmao.

X.....chose to overcompensate with emojis OR the futile attempt narrative control.

Not BOTH. Jesus. It's like the carrion still having a death seizure.
and the rattling of your jawbone clicking out a few last million werdZzZzzzz :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

couldn't be I just find your hillbilly ass funny right NOoOoOoOOOOOOOOO not that, nOT popular duHhhhvee :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao.

Not BOTH. Jesus. It's like the carrion still having a death seizure. I get meltdowns are hard but a little restraint is worth the while.
Is he saying anything new and interesting ?

Like calling me short or something?

• LOL