lPcdSAU.gif

SEFXb4p.gif

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
siren.gif
siren.gif

Announcement of MOD Enforcement Actions

The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Threadjacking outside Sweatshops w/no fucks given about warnings.

X been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 10 days of Sweatshops.

5TzyUh6.png

*** Exile ends 2/19/23 ***

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WHEW, at least I can't smell doveys greasy hair in here yuckKkKKKKKk :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

so I'm banned to the fun part O the board :LOL3:

@Dove will you visit sweetheart, but wash your hair okay

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X, that's your upper lip.

Maybe consider using dish soap on that fecal trap on your face?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why is it that libtards so much difficulty following the simple rules?

I don't even have to take that X mongo off ignore to know that at least a few of my threads in general were hijacked by this retard and his incessant drool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why is it that libtards so much difficulty following the simple rules?

I don't even have to take that X mongo off ignore to know that at least a few of my threads in general were hijacked by this retard and his incessant drool.

Big answer this question.

How often do women wash their HAIR? Not shower....I mean washing the hair.

Everyday? Or every two or three?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Big answer this question.

How often do women wash their HAIR? Not shower....I mean washing the hair.

Everyday? Or every two or three?
Normal women who wish to retain the natural and healthy oils in their hair wash every two to three days.

Unless they are dirty bum ass bitches who rummage through dumpsters like Lotus then they should probably consider a more frequent program

why do you ask?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Normal women who wish to retain the natural and healthy oils in their hair wash every two to three days.

Unless they are dirty bum ass bitches who rummage through dumpsters like Lotus then they should probably consider a more frequent program

why do you ask?

Because X....is throwing a fit over the fact that I do NOT wash my hair everyday. I go 2 to 4
.....like most ALL women.

And he thinks he really has something here.

We know now that X has never lived with a woman and has no idea how women care for themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove. you saw what I did to admong did you not?

I put him on ignore and read NOTHING that he wasted his time responding with. And from what I hear he responded quite a bit.

But that didn't stop me from talking about him like some worthless belly button lint just to amuse myself and whomever I was speaking with. And that shit drove the noodle neck retard completely bat shit.

where is he today?

Try it. Trust me on this one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wait... that piss water you can get at the dollar store?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he bathes with that or drinks it?

He had the audacity to recommend it to me.

So he thinks I should give up all my quality hair care products. My rice water cleansing bars. My Olaplex hair mask and my clarifying rinse and my whole hair routine.......move into the public park restroom with him and destroy my beautiful and silky hair by attacking it everyday with chemical gel called V05 that I wouldnt even bath a dog with.

Because this is what "normal" women do.

I gotta wonder if he thinks a "shower" is just scrubbing the critical parts with equate ass wipes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He had the audacity to recommend it to me.

So he thinks I should give up all my quality hair care products. My rice water cleansing bars. My Olaplex hair mask and my clarifying rinse and my whole hair routine.......move into the public park restroom with him and destroy my beautiful and silky hair by attacking it everyday with chemical gel called V05 that I wouldnt even bath a dog with.

Because this is what "normal" women do.

I gotta wonder if he thinks a "shower" is just scrubbing the critical parts with equate ass wipes.
this is an asshole who probably bathes once a month in an Arby's restroom when the manager is on lunch break.

you gonna take hygiene tips from the likes of him?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
this is an asshole who probably bathes once a month in an Arby's restroom when the manager is on lunch break.

Fuck no.

I'm just telling you why he got forum deported.....guy had a whole ass meltdown because he doesnt understand female hygiene LOL.

And look at his picture again......he tried to insult my husband LOL

Homeboy looks like Billy Bob Thorton and Charles Manson had a gay ass baby with Graves disease.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha look @Dove Go :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
poasting my handsome tall pic here there everywhere :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I wouldn't have poasted it smelly hair if I didn't know you were gonna run with it , I tossed you a lifeline say thank you skankasourous

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I bet you get meals a kids prices AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha look @Dove Go :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
poasting my handsome tall pic here there everywhere :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I wouldn't have poasted it smelly hair if I didn't know you were gonna run with it , I tossed you a lifeline say thank you skankasourous

Of COURSE you did.

It's really important you try to make that clear, eh? LoL.

Are you trying to grow food in that shit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck no.

I'm just telling you why he got forum deported.....guy had a whole ass meltdown because he doesnt understand female hygiene LOL.

And look at his picture again......he tried to insult my husband LOL
I could tell by the consistent appearance of ignored content flags that he was drooling all over the general threads about something. Didn't know or care what it was tho. The guy is utterly useless.

I didn't actually need to see it to know it was happening.

Murdy is on, maybe she can drag this dizzy mutant back to safe emo bunker to participate in 24/7 tard whining along with the rest of those rock spiders?

dragged-annabelle-creation.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Of COURSE you did.

It's really important you try to make that clear, eh? LoL.

Are you trying to grow food in that shit?
HA HA that hair belongs to a fellow of a proportionate neck :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I know your one of thos poorer girls dovey because you stay home so your hygiene sufffers I bet you even have bad teeth