Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"I used to be a gangbanger"

OMG

you really got me now, fatso

meanwhile, to this day you're still a fat low IQ slob who follows orders :LOL3:

You just got owned midget.

I told him that I would. He's too stupid to be prudent.

Then the fucking spamming bastard acts like you didn't flatten him out regarding his own bluff.

He's a fucking clown. Both him and Dove want everyone to pull up threads and when that happens they both act like all of a sudden their marble sized brains just fell out of their ear and forget what the subject at hand was..

Typical bitch move.

Lawyers are taught in law school (for trials) don't ask a question you don't already know the answer to...these people challenge you to do what you say you're going to do. Then you do it and they pwn themselves.

Wonder what's different about them? lololol

EXFUCKINGACTLY!!!

Those walking dead fucks will scream to the heavens about posting the link and when you do, they get even more dumb. Then to make matters worse, 9 days later, they'll demand you post the same fucking link.

WTF???

I swear, I just don't know how these pea brained fucks breathe on their own, it's like they're hooked up to a machine that breathes for them because their brains can't multitask. It's like their operating system is still rooted in DOS.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

OMG

Then the fucking spamming bastard acts like you didn't flatten him out regarding his own bluff.

He's a fucking clown. Both him and Dove want everyone to pull up threads and when that happens they both act like all of a sudden their marble sized brains just fell out of their ear and forget what the subject at hand was.

Typical bitch move.

Like how when your dumb ass wanted me to post the thread were you were threatening to bring a libelawsuit because people were calling you Poofer

And then I did

And you cried about how I posted stuff from another board?

Like that?

No. You didn't because I never once said anything about that. Nice try though. I like how you make up shit to play into your victim act again.

I never "cried" about anything you fucking desperate whore. Your problem is that everything I stated about you is true and spot on, which is why you need to make up these bogus claims about me that even your state owned children don't believe.

Here are some examples of how fucking delusional you really are:

-Flynn is "fishing" for my children's info
-Flynn wants to molest my children
-Flynn is Martini
-Flynn is Pickles
-Flynn is everyone but Flynn
-Flynn fucks dogs (No I have not fucked Biggie Smells)
-Flynn threatened me with a lawsuit

I mean holy fuck, you got the makings of a great movie there dumbass. No one except for your ignorant bunch of hateful morons believes those shitty conspiracy theories. No one you gigantic walking cum stain.

Again. You didn't post jack shit because I would have deep sixed that fucking garbage like I normally do with your made up lies and retarded theories about everything.

The funniest part is you think you're a "troll." Honey, "trolls" don't go around fucking board members off a forum for money. "Trolls" normally have done their homework and know what in the fuck they're talking about. "Trolls" don't throw out their personal information for attention and lastly, "trolls" are somewhat educated and usually fly alone and don't need backup; unlike YOU.

You can label yourself anything you want but the label you should give yourself is, "Retarded Forum Slut."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

OMG

I did get you. I told you that I would. You claimed you were never a thug. Why?

Straight up dragged. Biggie Loser and Dove like to pull the, "post the link," game. When someone does (you, me and others) then they play act like nothing happened.

Quite pathetic really.

The funniest part about this whole thing...Dovey now claims they're both "trolls." I've read better trolls from Blazor's mum in that green Tupperware container.

Oh no I laughed pretty hard when you advertised you are too stupid to understand obvious sarcasm that everyone else understood perfectly.

The funniest part is that you think that shit you blathered doesnt apply to you.

Yeah me and Big JUST NOW claimed we are "trolls". That's a totally NEW development. Never before has Dovey and Big EVER been associated on any level with trolling like EVA.

You are just too quick and smart. Fuck an extra dog tonight....you earned it!

That's nice...

..no one gives a fuck.

Well then why are you down here wailing about it?

Every post is "wah wah wah big and dove big and dove wah big and dove".

We all know YOU care. It's the only reason you havent just pressed the blade all the way in.

As opposed to:

"My name is Dove, I have experience in EVERYTHING, therefore me smart!"

Or how about this:

"Me Dove, I have experiences in drugs, sucking dicks of strangers and cheating on my husband not once but twice with two dinks off a forum."

And:

"I Dove, here my personal information, pweese feelz bad for meh!"

My favorite:

"Dovey Fox News I watch, yes I do, because teh Bible tellz me sooooo!"

You saw that huge blank space right? Kinda reminds you of what's in between your ears, huh?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Once again? Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of the time me and O passed you back and forth for a few pages. Word...

SSS
- And again, and again, and again.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Damn, I just pushed through your last post at Dove, Flucked. I deserve some kinda ribbon for that hard work, or some kinda raise here...

SSS
- Hold up bitch, I need to go rip off another few straps before we can continue. Seriously, gimme more than a few.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Alright alright, I'm back! To inform you what you're laughably missing here: post for your own giggles, not anyone else's. Got it? Understand that? Retard.

Listen to GG Allin for a start, that'll make you realize that throwing your foul shit at paying fans is for the best. Your best, once you understand that.

Do you still wear an old beanie hat, and... paint your fingernails black!? Do I need to start on you for that emo highschool bullshit that tells everyone you're insecure and hate the whole world because stopping to explain that to anyone is a rude waste of their time? Of course not, your fingernails are a merciful shortcut...

SSS
- Try another color or something.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG

He's a fucking clown. Both him and Dove want everyone to pull up threads and when that happens they both act like all of a sudden their marble sized brains just fell out of their ear and forget what the subject at hand was..

Typical bitch move.

Lawyers are taught in law school (for trials) don't ask a question you don't already know the answer to...these people challenge you to do what you say you're going to do. Then you do it and they pwn themselves.

Wonder what's different about them? lololol

EXFUCKINGACTLY!!!

Those walking dead fucks will scream to the heavens about posting the link and when you do, they get even more dumb. Then to make matters worse, 9 days later, they'll demand you post the same fucking link.

WTF???

I swear, I just don't know how these pea brained fucks breathe on their own, it's like they're hook up to a machine that breathes for them because their brains can't multitask. It's like their operating system is still rooted in DOS.

It's a wonder they don't hurt themselves by simply breathing. Oh, they do...they catch all the infectious diseases to "Own the libs"...

Vaxxed, no Covid in my household...
roflmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Once again? Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of the time me and O passed you back and forth for a few pages. Word...

SSS
- And again, and again, and again.

Good god man. Do you ever get tired about bragging about something that obviously happened in your own twisted mind?

SSS, I have to put up with you, it doesn't mean I have to agree with you or like you.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yes you do.

Your chipped black enamel nails match the black eye I just gave your stupid ass, bitch. Pay up.

Like the greedy ball hog I am, I hope Oranje is dead so he won't come down here and insist on sharing you with me again, you're all mine tonight...

SSS
- Say, why did you stop exaggerating about your purses like you did back at BH?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Flucked on Friday night
psycho.jpg
[

SSS
- I posted that for you because you feigned not liking my vocaroos.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Aaaawwwwww, you can't sleep tonight after I wrongly fucked your face earlier, like you said you needed to? Hold up, do you snuggle with your dirty old lappy when you uselessly flop onto your smooshed mattress at night? Bro, GTFO...

SSS
- You disappoint yourself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes you do.

Your chipped black enamel nails match the black eye I just gave your stupid ass, bitch. Pay up.

Like the greedy ball hog I am, I hope Oranje is dead so he won't come down here and insist on sharing you with me again, you're all mine tonight...

SSS
- Say, why did you stop exaggerating about your purses like you did back at BH?

Oh. Those are fighting words dick. Don't you ever bring up my collection of fine purses ever again!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing like pissing on Pauncho Pinnochio's Shoes and coming back a few minutes later and finding he's gone on a fag lame rampage...

Maybe someday Stubby will have the courage to just step all the way out of Maw's closet.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Noodles is not very happy with his new red dress I’m thinking.

lol. I’m sure holiday still thinks you’re pretty

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG

He's a fucking clown. Both him and Dove want everyone to pull up threads and when that happens they both act like all of a sudden their marble sized brains just fell out of their ear and forget what the subject at hand was.

Typical bitch move.

Like how when your dumb ass wanted me to post the thread were you were threatening to bring a libelawsuit because people were calling you Poofer

And then I did

And you cried about how I posted stuff from another board?

Like that?

No. You didn't because I never once said anything about that. Nice try though. I like how you make up shit to play into your victim act again.

I never "cried" about anything you fucking desperate whore. Your problem is that everything I stated about you is true and spot on, which is why you need to make up these bogus claims about me that even your state owned children don't believe.

Here are some examples of how fucking delusional you really are:

-Flynn is "fishing" for my children's info
-Flynn wants to molest my children
-Flynn is Martini
-Flynn is Pickles
-Flynn is everyone but Flynn
-Flynn fucks dogs (No I have not fucked Biggie Smells)
-Flynn threatened me with a lawsuit

I mean holy fuck, you got the makings of a great movie there dumbass. No one except for your ignorant bunch of hateful morons believes those shitty conspiracy theories. No one you gigantic walking cum stain.

Again. You didn't post jack shit because I would have deep sixed that fucking garbage like I normally do with your made up lies and retarded theories about everything.

The funniest part is you think you're a "troll." Honey, "trolls" don't go around fucking board members off a forum for money. "Trolls" normally have done their homework and know what in the fuck they're talking about. "Trolls" don't throw out their personal information for attention and lastly, "trolls" are somewhat educated and usually fly alone and don't need backup; unlike YOU.

You can label yourself anything you want but the label you should give yourself is, "Retarded Forum Slut."

I didnt read any of this. It looks pretty heavy, though.

Were you able to access a tampon machine after this?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse? He’s posted his photo lots of times. Nice looking naxi.