3762844_0.jpg
:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I always think of Inspector Gadget when I see Aidsman post.... longest neck I've seen in my entire life.
Oh gosh giggling over 'my' pics, when they are too chicken to post one of their own, how MAGA Manly is that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I used to be a gangbanger"

OMG

you really got me now, fatso

meanwhile, to this day you're still a fat low IQ slob who follows orders :LOL3:

I did get you. I told you that I would. You claimed you were never a thug. Why?

Straight up dragged. Biggie Loser and Dove like to pull the, "post the link," game. When someone does (you, me and others) then they play act like nothing happened.

Quite pathetic really.

The funniest part about this whole thing...Dovey now claims they're both "trolls." I've read better trolls from Blazor's mum in that green Tupperware container.

Oh no I laughed pretty hard when you advertised you are too stupid to understand obvious sarcasm that everyone else understood perfectly.

The funniest part is that you think that shit you blathered doesnt apply to you.

Yeah me and Big JUST NOW claimed we are "trolls". That's a totally NEW development. Never before has Dovey and Big EVER been associated on any level with trolling like EVA.

You are just too quick and smart. Fuck an extra dog tonight....you earned it!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

OMG

Straight up dragged. Biggie Loser and Dove like to pull the, "post the link," game. When someone does (you, me and others) then they play act like nothing happened.

Quite pathetic really.

The funniest part about this whole thing...Dovey now claims they're both "trolls." I've read better trolls from Blazor's mum in that green Tupperware container.

Oh no I laughed pretty hard when you advertised you are too stupid to understand obvious sarcasm that everyone else understood perfectly.

The funniest part is that you think that shit you blathered doesnt apply to you.

Yeah me and Big JUST NOW claimed we are "trolls". That's a totally NEW development. Never before has Dovey and Big EVER been associated on any level with trolling like EVA.

Thread to dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG

Quite pathetic really.

Thread to dovey!

I'll be giving the trophy to the small business oligarchy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao look at fatso sucking up to Flynn

And Flynn will prove his issues are oh so personal and he really isnt just "flaming" for fun and rather is a pwned as fuck little whiney baby who cannot regulate his emotions on a forum. He is gonna show us!

Troll food.
You make Flynn cry hysterically. And it’s fun to watch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao look at fatso sucking up to Flynn

And Flynn will prove his issues are oh so personal and he really isnt just "flaming" for fun and rather is a pwned as fuck little whiney baby who cannot regulate his emotions on a forum. He is gonna show us!

Troll food.
You make Flynn cry hysterically. And it’s fun to watch

Could you imagine if I tried?

I would end up catching a manslaughter charge after they find his body and check his internet history.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I question people I used to like now based on liking this racist, vile piece of shit, Lily. I will not be kind :)
Lily is terrible. Not as bad as flynn but still terrible. Belligerent and nasty without fail.

Fuck off, mooslime. You are butt buddies with all of the biggest assholes on this forum. As you have always been.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I question people I used to like now based on liking this racist, vile piece of shit, Lily. I will not be kind :)
Lily is terrible. Not as bad as flynn but still terrible. Belligerent and nasty without fail.

Turks are nasty ... I seen one smell so bad
YIKES !

He's "friends" with asshats like Lokmar, Biggie Limpdick and Aryan and he calls me belligerent. He's misogynistic Muslim, he converted to the perfect religion for his woman hating ass.