Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a woman?!

20230211-160553.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
X you DO know these are all men in Motley Crue, right?

As a former stripper I WANT to hate this song....but I cant. Lol. It's too fun to hate :D

The women in this video are now the coolest grannies in the old folks home lol

Highly overrated band

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope your hubby is a trannie ??? he looks like one, its that womaly neck that gives it all away

Not at all. And he definately doesnt look like a tranny either.

You can look at him and know he has an impressive cock too.

That's why guys like him attract women like crazy.

It's really telling that you are clueless on female hygeine and cannot tell masculine features from feminine ones.

You are on that leftard shit for a reason right? Transwomen and women.....eh?

Yeah lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh he definately looks like a tranny :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

you can bank on that LOL

wash your stink nest yet ?? :LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what is that ?

Good fucking gawd.

You should get over your illiteracy issues with "werdz" and read more.

Have more human conversations that dont involve scat and grunting and calling men "womanly" when they are not.

And perhaps shave ffs. Or trim. You are really unkempt.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good fucking gawd.

You should get over your illiteracy issues with "werdz" and read more.

Have more human conversations that dont involve scat and grunting and calling men "womanly" when they are not.

And perhaps shave ffs. Or trim. You are really unkempt.
but thats the point you fucking donkey, to look unkept

Troll

lol
Banned
X... I've known you for almost 7 years now and yes, you can be a shit, but I do have to commend you on your personal life. I won't go into it too much, but you are a hard worker like me. You work a full-time job and a side job where you craft the most beautiful CTs .. They are pieces of art. Also, you have raised your children alone and they all have scholarships to colleges here in the states. Your haterz may not like you here on this forum, but I know that's not who you are irl. If anything, some of these people should take some pointers from you :) k.. laterz :)

• Whoa!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Your pic, *slightly* modified.
A bunch of color adjustments, a bit of rotating mirror effect, etc.

I thought it might make up a little for the clown pic; it's like a bas-relief or abstract portrait.

Oh .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what state are your kids attending college in?

Obviously mine attend here in MI. My oldest daughter went and became a CNA/EMT and shes working, attending her pre reqs for nursing and going on the path for CRNA. Kid also went and bought her own car JUST because she wanted to have that accomplishment. So shes still got her "car money" from her family stashed and shes gonna use it as a down payment on a house. Her scholarships covered books (crazy expensive....books...its ridiculous) and a portion of her tuition and she got one of the bigger ones her school offered and one for community service via the mission outreach we are involved with. She is likely going to get more through her job.

It's interesting your kids got a "scholarship for college in the states".....that's kinda weird. Why not the international study grants?

My 17 year old does a home study program and takes a college course via online. She will be attending college next year in person....hopefully she will get the scholarship shes working for right now (an independent study project).

Too many werdz?

So someone let you impregnate them.....wow.

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Obviously mine attend here in MI. My oldest daughter went and became a CNA/EMT and shes working, attending her pre reqs for nursing and going on the path for CRNA. Kid also went and bought her own car JUST because she wanted to have that accomplishment. So shes still got her "car money" from her family stashed and shes gonna use it as a down payment on a house. Her scholarships covered books (crazy expensive....books...its ridiculous) and a portion of her tuition and she got one of the bigger ones her school offered and one for community service via the mission outreach we are involved with. She is likely going to get more through her job.

It's interesting your kids got a "scholarship for college in the states".....that's kinda weird. Why not the international study grants?

My 17 year old does a home study program and takes a college course via online. She will be attending college next year in person....hopefully she will get the scholarship shes working for right now (an independent study project).

Too many werdz?

You’re still paying mine to that vagrant imbecile?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Too many werdz?