Forum Deportation Raid - X - February 9, 2023

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Today actually IS a hair wash day.

Which sucks because it's also a sort of "date night" so I'm gonna have to blow out 20 pounds of hair.

My husband loves when I run my straight hair down his body before I refresh his memory on why he puts up with all my shit.

You wouldnt know about all that though....but chin up, street shitter. We made your thread 6 pages long and your year of spam has paid off. Even though more than 3/4 of the posts are you spazz posting and humping.

Lulz. Loser.
is your hubby a trannie ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you think all women.....because none of us wash our hair everyday. ...are lazy and sedentary?

Why are you assuming I didnt wash my hair after fixing pipes? Did I say that? You fucking idiot.

I have a 19 year old who works, goes to college and lives with her girlfriend. I have a 17 year old here who mostly looks after herself. She does her study program online. Babysits for two neighbors and gangs with her buddies.

And I have a 6 year old little girl I homeschool and a mother I look after.

How much sweaty work do you think this involves? Are you so fucking lazy that you think doing math and site words breaks a sweat?!

Lmao. You just make it worse.
wash
rinse
repeat hun, not that hard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have you found that trannies enjoy blowjobs and thusly think ONLY trannies enjoy blowjobs?

Odd flex. You are a retarded street shitter though.
its his womanly neck and womanly appereance ... I say it's a trannie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
its his womanly neck and womanly appereance ... I say it's a trannie

So he isnt an out of shape fat ass like yourself and you find his very male body structure feminine.

Interesting.

So we know you havent lived with a woman....but have you actually SEEN a naked one?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys I know it's hard to believe but ONE person in this picture is.....MALE

FB-IMG-1676057198251.jpg

Dont ask X which one though. He cant tell....lmao!

I guess when you've been taking what you can get for so long it all starts to bleed togther LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Today actually IS a hair wash day.

Which sucks because it's also a sort of "date night" so I'm gonna have to blow out 20 pounds of hair.

My husband loves when I run my straight hair down his body before I refresh his memory on why he puts up with all my shit.

You wouldnt know about all that though....but chin up, street shitter. We made your thread 6 pages long and your year of spam has paid off. Even though more than 3/4 of the posts are you spazz posting and humping.

Lulz. Loser.
Best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and his cock

we are such simple creatures to please and good women know it's not all that difficult a task

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God damn -- dove is pummeling that spastic retard I have on ignore :LOL3:

He bangs trannies. Which makes so much sense.

He thinks women wash their hair everyday with garbage like V05. He finds my husbands lean and muscular frame "womanly". He doesnt like women talking too much.

By the end of this thread he will be "owning" me by laughing about how I dont have a dick and balls like other "normal" women.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He thinks women wash their hair everyday with garbage like V05. He finds my husbands lean and muscular frame "womanly". He doesnt like women talking too much.

By the end of this thread he will be "owning" me by laughing about how I dont have a dick and balls like other "normal" women.
Another one like seamajor who lusts after dudes with tits?

What's with these liberal fucktards and their desire for dick?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys I know it's hard to believe but ONE person in this picture is.....MALE

FB-IMG-1676057198251.jpg

Dont ask X which one though. He cant tell....lmao!

I guess when you've been taking what you can get for so long it all starts to bleed togther LOL
The hottie on the right is a dream girl. Wiuld love to bring tl a restsurwent , gift her flowers and thrn fuxkinh her good

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The hottie on the right is a dream girl. Wiuld love to bring tl a restsurwent , gift her flowers and thrn fuxkinh her good

Oh yeah. My husband banged a bunch of hotties before settling for my messed up ass lol.

He was that bad boy looking guy with the eyeliner and the guitar and piano skills. A musician who works in the medical field.

There was one Hooters calendar girl who looked like a bobble head if you looked at her too long and that's the shallow reason he kept her in the bang zone LOL.

I was very guarded with this one but he turned out to be the most devoted person I've ever known.

I'm gonna look for a pic of the hot bobble head lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so sewage lusts after trannies

and when you point it out to him with proof he says " no you lust after trannies"

it's like kicking a slug around the room with this retard

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sea. Has anyone ever told you that you are utterly simple and boring?

I’m considering placing you back on ignore if you do not impress me within the next 24 hours

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea. Has anyone ever told you that you are utterly simple and boring?

I’m considering placing you back on ignore if you do not impress me within the next 24 hours
Suit yourself. Did I mention, I dislike phonys

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

did you guise see @Dove trannie hubby LOL

he/she has better hair than her ffs :LOL3: so Fabio-ish ... I bet he/she Vo5's everyday :LOL3::LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Bro, if a lady is fixin' pipes and taking care of multiple kids and mom and cooks with cooking smells and jogs she sweats and needs a light shampoo, its a matter of cleanliness is all ...she is nasty, or a fraud, one O the two my dude
Bro, all things being equal.
Blue collar females need to take care, etc.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and his cock

we are such simple creatures to please and good women know it's not all that difficult a task

I've always been the cook lol. You mean you can find Women that can cook? lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

did you guise see @Dove trannie hubby LOL

he/she has better hair than her ffs :LOL3: so Fabio-ish ... I bet he/she Vo5's everyday :LOL3::LOL3:

X....everyone has seen him.

You are the only one seeing what you are seeing.

(Its because your "female" rut partners have dicks)

• Interesting
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Impress me buddy ..

cabinets-organized-after2.jpg

get the jar of pasta sauce, top shelf :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Ewwww look at all that cheap processed shit!

Yeah you eat like a guy who uses V05. Yuck. You even got those 89 cent bagged pasta sides made entirely of chemicals.

No wonder only trannies will fuck you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Very few. But they are out there

Same here. I am an amazing cook

Lol, hell yeah.

My Mom made me take Home Economics classes in school lol, starting in 6th grade through 8th at least. Said "ya never know when you'll be single". She only made me take the 6th grade class, and I fussed about it, like a clueless kid... "tHaT claSs is foR GurLZ" lulz. Back in them days, guys didnt take classes like that lol. I was one of maybe 3 guys in that class lol. BUT..... was lots of Laaaaaadaaaaaayz lol. So I wanted to go back the 7th grade year, and Mom was surprised lol. Shit, I wish they had culinary art school back in them days, I woulda went. But at least I can sew too from them classes lol.

My last gf, hadnt even met her yet, just talkin' on the phone. Was a blind date type set up from my lil bro, who's wife worked with this gal lol. Anyway, I had just made my Earthquake Cake (aka the cake that makes that pussy wet hahaha), and I told him to take her some when he picked up his wife. I also wrote "roofie free" on the paper bag I put the slices in, cause she had jus talked to me about dudes still roofie gals at the bar. She loved the joke, but REALLY loved the cake lol. She later told me, that when she ate that cake, the thought in her head was "DAYUM, if he can cook this good, what else he can do" hahahaha. HOOKED her ass lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X has a date with his lover tonight, he’s excited cos she’s got a surprise for him.

black-trannies-big-dick.gif