Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's keep Politics IN Politics forum and Meltdown for Face Ripping.

Thank you,
Mgt

But what about politcal face ripping? Because politics is exactly what has all these tampon strings aflame.

And there is SO MUCH material to be had when a priviledged white shitlib female wants to help usher in the revolution.

If it's a hard "no" I will abide. I dont read her anyway I just like to talk shit lol.

I feel its impossible to keep fighting out of Politics, but were trying to keep that forum open.

If that forum goes away.. we'll have a politics free BF next.

If posters can't be civil, there's no reason to keep it. Everything has been said, 10k times.
You can always stay the fuk out.

I am talking to the guy that owns the place. You're a nobody.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admong can handle sucking lots of cock
S8Erjej.jpg
Is Elon making your bussy itch right now?

grab a tampon from any boys bathroom in your state

lmao--- tampons... in boys bathrooms.. :LOL3:
It's you're own fault you're in time out, and at the rate your going, you just might be in there for a while, your bratty behavior earned you another ass kicking by BF this morning, straighten up!

Can you point us to anywhere where Big is complaining about being temporarily banned to meltdown?

I havent seen him say a single word about it but for days you guys have been talking about "meltdowns" and all kinds of shit that isnt even happening.

You guys just kinda choose your own adventure, yeah?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
S8Erjej.jpg

It's you're own fault you're in time out, and at the rate your going, you just might be in there for a while, your bratty behavior earned you another ass kicking by BF this morning, straighten up!

Can you point us to anywhere where Big is complaining about being temporarily banned to meltdown?

I havent seen him say a single word about it but for days you guys have been talking about "meltdowns" and all kinds of shit that isnt even happening.

Oh that's right, thanks for reminding me, Stubby has been shit canned. LOL!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

Put that right up there with providing a single Biden accomplishment

LMAO

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
S8Erjej.jpg

LMAO
As we all know Stubby is quite accomplished about getting bitch slapped by BF.

:Sad:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

LMAO

we all know you are quite accomplished at getting teabagged at your local gloryhole, fagboi

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
S8Erjej.jpg

LMAO

we all know you are quite accomplished at getting teabagged at your local gloryhole, fagboi
Thank god the boring af abuse emoji is back!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank you,
Mgt

But what about politcal face ripping? Because politics is exactly what has all these tampon strings aflame.

And there is SO MUCH material to be had when a priviledged white shitlib female wants to help usher in the revolution.

If it's a hard "no" I will abide. I dont read her anyway I just like to talk shit lol.

I feel its impossible to keep fighting out of Politics, but were trying to keep that forum open.

If that forum goes away.. we'll have a politics free BF next.

I'm definately not complaining, I'm just asking for clarity on boundaries.

Its confusing to say politcs must stay out of meltdown as this board is for fighting.....but most all the fighting is because of politcs.

See what im saying?

I dont much care about what gets posted where, so fighting in politcs doesnt bother me. That's all anyone here can even do. It's not as if people are engaging in any sort of civil discourse. Even the topics are posted for the purpose of taking shots.

Obviously those of us who do it dont mind it much or we wouldnt be doing it. Unless you have people who only ever engage in partisan shit slinging while also complaining and reporting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

LMAO

Thank god the boring af abuse emoji is back!

No shit. How else would we know what content you expose yourself to everyday that you find boring?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s never gonna stop til you make it a zero tolerance policy. Just stating my experienced opinion.

See I'm obviously guilty of this so I'm not complaining at all and if politcs gets squashed I'm fine with it.

What cracks me up is that you have people agreeing with you who are just as bad as everyone else :LOL3: one of the worst offenders wants a zero tolerance policy..... on everyone but her and people she likes lmao

Just for clarity I'm talking about Oak lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If bastard factory wants a clear and concise answer as to why his membership isn't growing he need only take a peek at the blue cashew to see what a rather sizeable contingent of users in this dwindling community of ours are citing as the number one reason they won't join and post at this site.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

Not really. He has just been temporarily isolated to meltdown.

Not that it even matters because you guys just followed him down here and are now mostly posting at him down here. And pretending he is complaining about this when he really doesnt care.

Literally nothing has changed for him. Except now he knows when he gets modded you guys will follow him so he can still continue taking shots uninterrupted. He gets modded....and you guys have the meltdown.

Only certain people whine and cry and demand share holder privileges when temporarily modded. The rest of us just go with the flow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If bastard factory wants a clear and concise answer as to why his membership isn't growing he need only take a peek at the blue cashew to see what a rather sizeable contingent of users in this dwindling community of ours are citing as the number one reason they won't join and post at this site.

That and the fact that socail media has pretty much made forums less attractive and interesting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

Not that it even matters because you guys just followed him down here and are now mostly posting at him down here. And pretending he is complaining about this when he really doesnt care.

Literally nothing has changed for him. Except now he knows when he gets modded you guys will follow him so he can still continue taking shots uninterrupted. He gets modded....and you guys have the meltdown.

Only certain people whine and cry and demand share holder privileges when temporarily modded. The rest of us just go with the flow.
Oh don't say all that

this is like, the highlight of Admong's life right now

Levon too

it's like christmas came early for these victims this year

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S8Erjej.jpg

Oh don't say all that

this is like, the highlight of Admong's life right now

Levon too

it's like christmas came early for these victims this year

It's just starting to look really pitiful and desperate. Like chum trying to play shark.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I should offer a forum seminar on How to Troll Biggie Smiles. Since I'm probably the ONLY one around here who could. You guys all do it so completely wrong I cant help but SMH.

I'll even offer a discounted rate because I'm charitable. 3.5k.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thank you,
Mgt

Someone call the WAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I should offer a forum seminar on How to Troll Biggie Smiles. Since I'm probably the ONLY one around here who could. You guys all do it so completely wrong I cant help but SMH.

I'll even offer a discounted rate because I'm charitable. 3.5k.

Learn to spell first. Then learn not to make up shit on the fly.

What you are is a thread jacker with a buttload of spam...$3.K worth to be exact.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dude...look at Dove, does all ballistic when no one gives a flying fuck about her ass backwards opinions.

Fucking HILARIOUS!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Another new example of leftist teachers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

Another new example of leftist teachers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

I still dont get why you touched yer maws dead puss instead of what most people do which is call an ambulance yoo filthy FUCKKER

That's fuckin awful man... :facepalm:

fucking goof, completely normal what you say tho right pill popper ?

That comment was just nasty filth, I shared with you as a "mate" that my mum had passed and you're spouting out the very worst shit imaginable to try to upset me, why? You've got no loyalty since we're talking about it, if I told you anything about myself that you could twist it would be all over the board, if you do it with me you'd do it with ANY member, people should note that...

Is this a parable about people that have been sent into exile?

No, I'm not a wise old man yet but people should take note... It's like a friend that starts talking to you about another shared friend with some nasty shit then talks to him/her like besties all happy "mate" this "Bro" that, I'm like if you're doing that to them you're more than likely talking shit about me! Avoid that fucker in future! I've got plenty buddies in life but only 3 real friends that I know would do anything they could for me and vice versa, those fuckers are important to me, their friendship means a lot to me...

wow you just explained like everyfucking body in the werld ...

I don't do that, I know plenty people that wouldn't pretend to like someone and bitch about them, you're for sure the type to do that so maybe the good people you've met have sensed the danger with you and disappeared...

yer a realtime idiot arent yeh ??/ ffs retard you said you have friends and keep a small portion of those friends closer than others you dimwit ... like what EVERYBODY does you overly dramtic retard LOL does the term BEST FRIENDS mean anything to you ?? my god yer a dum blonde

So I'm not ALLOWED to talk about what my life experience with friends is like after you said everyone in the world was the same, they talk about you negatively behind your back? Real friends don't do that lol mine don't anyway, could bet my left leg they don't... Why are you always mean and miserable?

Do you turn the lights on after sex by opening the car door ?? just wanna know if you suffer the same as a dumb blonde

Says the retard that couldn't resist posting to get banned ahhaahahahahaaa we had you as number 1 to get banned when the thread was posted and you did:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: you just couldn't resist like a moth to a light that gets burned but you have at least 30 IQ points above moths haha Dumb ass!!! "why did I do that" bet you were seething!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you bet I was seething ??? are you fucking stupit er wat ? LOL I posted not somebody else el retardO what the fuck did I think was gonna happen ffs I feel like you tiptoe around the medicine cabinet as to not wake the sleeping pills you thick bellend LOLOL this is new side of you I've never seen before LMFAO yer a daft twat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIMPLETON !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

The 80's called, it wants its joke back! Yeah, you posted in that thread because you want to cancel yourself then when you saw "banned" the first 6th and 10th time you tried to log in you defo thought "great, why the fuck did I do that?" hahahahaha You strop around the place moaning as if you're forced to be here, you ain't bozo! :LOL3: "A side you've never seen before" aye right dick cheese, such a whiner who's mean to people so mean and disgusting it's tragic to see...

ha ha you high, ?? I posted in a post and get banned thread but I thought a pizza was going to be delivered you cocksuck LOLOL.

get a grip man ... preferably not on yer mates knob :LOL3:

Did you do it to entertain us or what? I don't know why you're like this because we both know you regretted it and asked yourself why the fuck you did it... hahahahahaaaa such a weird little man you need to learn to fill yourself with happiness not all this negative crap, that's how you've ended up on anti-depressants man all these insults have crushed your core so I'm going to be nice to you, not one to kick a man when he's down...

why did he create that thread numbnutZ ?? for FUN .... I had FUN yes ... tol 'em so in a PM that I thought it was great idea, ffs drift .. my core is impenetrable, Wolverines Adamantium claws couldn't penetrate it ..
sorry yer team stunk up the joint ... watch Canada this year if you want some winning action

So, not being able to post in a forum you sit on every single day is FUN?? A guy on anti-depressants says his core is impenetrable?:facepalm:

It's quite funny that you'd be a Celtic supporter given their history an imminent court hearings...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

qn7tv6V.jpg
2glQ0Wz.jpg
LElZWWO.jpg

I had a great time last night, cops were pricks though... Nice view!!
GiQToXE.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha you know wat ?? I would'na been to POOOR to buy better seats ahahahahahahahahahaha... FUUUUUCK did you bring the Telescope ffs

Those seats were going for thousands of pounds last week but you being you wouldnt have a clue, we only got 4,000 tickets you stupid idiot, gold dust you couldn't just pick were you sat! Embarrassing for you, well it should be! 100,000 Rangers fans flew to Sevilla and only 4,000 of us got tickets through the club! Very lucky to get a seat at all! Dunce! Why comment on something you dont know anything about? Your dead mother thing is just fucking horrendous and it's no wonder your whore mother was glad to be maggot food to get away from you like your dad! She wouldnt be able to handle the court cases turning the bad name to real shit!

ffs all I asked did yoo bring a telescope :LOL3:

and in return you hand over an assignment LMFAO !! :LOL3::LOL3:

calm the fuck doWn spider legZzZzZZZZ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lulz

I bet Flynn sits there and just hits refresh over and over just waiting for someone to say "Dovey" or to see that I've posted in meltdown.

When he finally sees it, he gets so excited he has to spit out 3 or more posts in a row lol

Hey Flynn now that you are here and clearly in your manic phase, could you explain the difference between "site" and "cite"?