Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Break is back to spam threads, got modded and is using off board stuff about Froods adult son who had a terrible accident and is insulting someone who isnt even here to tell him to fuck off? And talking about assaulting Frood?

Wow.

This behavior of his lately just reeks of alcohol benders :/

I genuinely hope that Break gets some help and can work through whatever sort of difficult time he is having.

It was very entertaining though....
Yeah his meltdown was hysterical

but bringing details about your son's tragedy wasn't cool tho

We'll see how many scumbags on the left around here condemn that shit with the same veracity they do when someone mentions one of their mutant family members

It's only bad if it's done to them. Even if it's done in retaliation of one of them doing it.

Like how Wet brain Murdy drug my daughter to the board for flame fodder.....made a claim about me and my family that isnt even true....ranted on and on and went to people privately to tell them I enable and allow my "12 year old" (when shes fucking 16) daughter to get dick pics from men. Oh and also saying I may have given her photos of under ages boys.

And then after a few months of that ghoulish and maliscious bullshit, I went ahead and posted the real text convo she wa making the claims about to show shes a liar and no one is being exploited.....and THEN she screamed and wailed about how I posted "PI"?

They are such subhuman pieces of shit. Hypocritical and petulant liars.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF !!!! Watch as @Bastard Factory handles @Gallium like an Alpha!!!

iu

Wow!!! Poor @Gallium ! Daddy @Bastard Factory showed true leadership here!!! What a CRUSH!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Gallium how does it feel being PARA CRUSHED, pissed and not respected by everyone here???

PAthetic Foreskin sniffer!!!! LOGG OFF 4 life!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can someone deport fat lily back to Mehheeco ?

we don’t need garbage like that in our country

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Breaky is a good person, he helped a lady with a disabled child I know

I've had people using my daughter to troll me too, it's useless to get angry
Where I come from (message boards) family was out-of-bounds. You had an argument/disgreement with someone, the subject and that person were what you dealt with. Going after family is low class. No wonder that it's so common here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Breaky is a good person, he helped a lady with a disabled child I know

I've had people using my daughter to troll me too, it's useless to get angry
Where I come from (message boards) family was out-of-bounds. You had an argument/disgreement with someone, the subject and that person were what you dealt with. Going after family is low class. No wonder that it's so common here.

What happens here is lightweight compared to BH, CO, TRF etc. which is why SG’s number one rule was, no attacks on kids. Period

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess the usual "yo momma" comeback is valid on occasion

But yeah, putting people who don't even post here into this is lame

Children even worse

But letting it get to you is a waste of time

Same crap with Flynn and her PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flames

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bahaha...you've never seen my picture...Does your chin grow when you tell lies?..Kind of like pinnochios nose? ....Is that the reason for your HUUUGE CHIN? Up your trolling, asswipe lmao!