Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why is bleedy thinking about doves daughter in such a perverse manner?

Oh that’s right he’s a liberal scum pedophile. Nvm

It's okay though. Dovey would first have to have custody of her children for it to even affect her.

Just sayin...
That bitch got me fired from memebee for suggesting that the authorities need to take custody! Lol

Not surprised that you're that stupid to let that happen. But yeah. She likes crying to the moderators about how EVERYONE is "picking on her."

You know you've beat the semen out of her when she starts talking about the "ignore" button. But she's such a fucking hypocritical cunt that she has absolutely NO ONE on "ignore."

She'll now claim that she has you on "ignore," but will answer your posts. Tell me how that works? Oh. And if she doesn't like what you post then you're "liberal scum," though she collects state benefits.
I honestly only suggested that her kids were better off with the authorities. The drugs, the whoring…it’s not the perfect environment for children. Then she had me banned from memebee! Lol

Why do you think she got you banned? Because her incel bound children did get taken away from her. She's still not quite over it yet as you can see, with all the time she spends out here trying to be something she's not...human.
Over 10 years when she was flipping out and on drugs! Ask her @Dove Lol

I don't need to ask her. She brings up all this shit up on her own for the much needed attention she obviously doesn't get at home. Yeah, she's out here as an expert on drug use and now politics.
She knows fuck all about politics. She bleeds a stale narrative daily. If she gave her cats and children this much attention, they may have a decent life in the years to come. She’s a forum whore supported by a cuck @Biggie Smiles
:LOL3:

True dat!

I've already exposed her for posting what she thinks is the holy grail of politics when she starts quoting Fox News along with Tucker Carlson. None of these thoughts and ideas she has are her own, it's from the Conservative side, which she doesn't belong because Republicans don't collect food stamps.
She’s a forum casualty. Bastard Factory is her last outpost.

She's a "casualty" of her own stupidity. If she burns her bridges here, she can always run to TBC and get protected by those Chinese communist cunts over there.
She’s such a model mother….not! I think if she slit her wrists tomorrow, we wouldn’t have missed her yesterday. Her only support here is her cuck @Biggie Smiles . How woeful!

She's already tried that. Her go to is either relapse or killing herself when things get too tough on the online forums.

See. She's an expert on every fucking thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's okay though. Dovey would first have to have custody of her children for it to even affect her.

Just sayin...
That bitch got me fired from memebee for suggesting that the authorities need to take custody! Lol

Not surprised that you're that stupid to let that happen. But yeah. She likes crying to the moderators about how EVERYONE is "picking on her."

You know you've beat the semen out of her when she starts talking about the "ignore" button. But she's such a fucking hypocritical cunt that she has absolutely NO ONE on "ignore."

She'll now claim that she has you on "ignore," but will answer your posts. Tell me how that works? Oh. And if she doesn't like what you post then you're "liberal scum," though she collects state benefits.
I honestly only suggested that her kids were better off with the authorities. The drugs, the whoring…it’s not the perfect environment for children. Then she had me banned from memebee! Lol

Why do you think she got you banned? Because her incel bound children did get taken away from her. She's still not quite over it yet as you can see, with all the time she spends out here trying to be something she's not...human.

I don't need to ask her. She brings up all this shit up on her own for the much needed attention she obviously doesn't get at home. Yeah, she's out here as an expert on drug use and now politics.
She knows fuck all about politics. She bleeds a stale narrative daily. If she gave her cats and children this much attention, they may have a decent life in the years to come. She’s a forum whore supported by a cuck @Biggie Smiles

True dat!

I've already exposed her for posting what she thinks is the holy grail of politics when she starts quoting Fox News along with Tucker Carlson. None of these thoughts and ideas she has are her own, it's from the Conservative side, which she doesn't belong because Republicans don't collect food stamps.

She's a "casualty" of her own stupidity. If she burns her bridges here, she can always run to TBC and get protected by those Chinese communist cunts over there.
She’s such a model mother….not! I think if she slit her wrists tomorrow, we wouldn’t have missed her yesterday. Her only support here is her cuck @Biggie Smiles . How woeful!

She's already tried that. Her go to is either relapse or killing herself when things get too tough on the online forums.

Lol…really? She fucked up on suicide too? This dumb bitch needs euthanasia!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just sayin...

True dat!

These are obviously deep seeded cries for help. Notice also how she "needs" to be accepted by certain individuals. If she's not "accepted" then it's back to her far fetched psychological ramblings of which she plagiarized from the World Wide Web again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just sayin...

True dat!

These are obviously deep seeded cries for help. Notice also how she "needs" to be accepted by certain individuals. If she's not "accepted" then it's back to her far fetched psychological ramblings of which she plagiarized from the World Wide Web again.
How’s that cross she wears? My God…if there was a God she’d have third degree burns already!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bought a new throttle today
it's silver the old one was blue .... installed in myself ... not bad huh (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Butt I bet he's not 4'3
giphy.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3:

fucking Pygmy
NUN5lNE.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Breaky is a good person, he helped a lady with a disabled child I know

I've had people using my daughter to troll me too, it's useless to get angry
Where I come from (message boards) family was out-of-bounds. You had an argument/disgreement with someone, the subject and that person were what you dealt with. Going after family is low class. No wonder that it's so common here.

No way to talk about your fellow "cOnZ" haters. Break, Oak and Murd are doing it for the greater good of the community and all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
did you get your 300 dollars back?
Or at least some panties to sniff?
@Dove ’s daughter is all too willing! Lol

So he really wants me to watch him sexualize a 5 year old in my direction.

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Are we supposed to feel "flamed" or "trolled" here?

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suspect poor ol Breaky woke up in an alley after his latest bender with a gag ball in his mouth and a used rubber stuck to his ass. He's prolly gonna need a few days of recovery before he manages to stumble in here again!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
did you get your 300 dollars back?
Or at least some panties to sniff?
@Dove ’s daughter is all too willing! Lol

So he really wants me to watch him sexualize a 5 year old in my direction.

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Are we supposed to feel "flamed" or "trolled" here?

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
Shows you where his twisted mind is really at

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont ever call anyone predators or pedos unless they show they probably are.

Like Kevin's "win a date with Martini" contest he had on SnapChat and the 15 year old winner. Something I showed police BTW.

Flynn demanding pictures and info on my children.

And then Break talking about a 5 year old "all too willing" to get fucked by an adult.

The fuck? Yeah this cretin sure showed us.

Fucking sick degenerates.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's sad that you and your lil one had to take the brunt of his trolling :'( I know he's upset about the panty sniffing comments that other people troll him with, but it WAS NOT YOU that engaged in that. You've always been pretty respectful to Breakfall, despite the horrible shit he says about you. That's what makes him such a weak motherfucker. It would be one thing if you trolled him with the same thing.. (sniffing daughters underwear), but you haven't. Fuck'em, Dove. He has shown everyone his true colors and in the end, he is the one that looks like a perverted fuckwit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He did admit to smelling his kids panties tho

I just rode him with true information

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... at ppl taking turns shitting down breakfail's open mouth

he's always been a tard in my eyes but went way downhill when he started flirting with that fat disgusting slob

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a dood that's dick high commenting aboot others BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ffs :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a dood that's dick high commenting aboot others BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ffs :LOL3:
YUO lonely without Orca Oak and Braketard? :Popcorn:

Yas !

Gahhdammit !
Aryans MIA ..
Lotus no love me no 'mo
Yer funnyish but whine ///
,,, Thank God for Admin and his countless hilarious zingers :LOL3:
distracts from all the derelicts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My motor blew @Lokmar ... its a 1000 watt brushless electric hub motor
it's $800 fer a new one, what now ? get a new bike right @2700 ...just bought a new throttle too ... the FUCK !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
RIP Betsy

we had some rides man
stopped at many a patio, journeyed to plugs throughout this great city for the bombest fucking herbs

The visits all last summer .. tear soaked floorboard from the last year of riding and screaming .. she was great man ... like me, broken but never stopped .. the heart of an Electrical LION

lightning-strike.gif