Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He tries (:

the little engine that paid $3500 :LOL3: :LOL3:

It was actually 4k and it was for a used car.

Technically he "paid" more than that during his time with me.

Is this the dating culture now? If the man pays for things for the woman in his life it's a "payment"?

I've just kinda noticed this logic a lot on forums. My current husband is paying a lot more than 4k as well. I guess I'm just a really pricey hooker. That would also mean I AM in fact, employed at the moment.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3ccd6478d17a8b0b58885324d38f4456.gif

I wonder if HE had to give up many carrots :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He tries (:

the little engine that paid $3500 :LOL3: :LOL3:

It was actually 4k and it was for a used car.

Technically he "paid" more than that during his time with me.

Is this the dating culture now? If the man pays for things for the woman in his life it's a "payment"?

I've just kinda noticed this logic a lot on forums. My current husband is paying a lot more than 4k as well. I guess I'm just a really pricey hooker. That would also mean I AM in fact, employed at the moment.

Yeah. Right, Forrest.

Will you be taking more pictures of bowel movements at this fictional "job" as well?

Retard.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is bleedy thinking about doves daughter in such a perverse manner?

Oh that’s right he’s a liberal scum pedophile. Nvm
Go wrap Squish’s panties around your head! Lol
Get the fuck outta here man! You're a fuckin embarrassment! You clearly go on benders because you're a raging alky, you actually tried to tell anyone you could that they have a drink problem because you were so sensitive about being called out for these freak shows you put on! You've always been known to be an alcoholic schizo of the highest order... :facepalm:

I could go on but why bother? He'll be hiding until he swallows his "Brave Serum" and he'll be back slobbering all over the ship...
qy7vSey.jpg
Hahahaahaaaa he told me he dyes his hair, you can tell a mile off anyway hahhahaahahahahahaaaa Awwww wit man!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
did you get your 300 dollars back?
Or at least some panties to sniff?
@Dove ’s daughter is all too willing! Lol

So he really wants me to watch him sexualize a 5 year old in my direction.

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Are we supposed to feel "flamed" or "trolled" here?

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
I'm putting all the things I know about him together along with these sort of "crazy thoughts" he has about youngsters that HIS brain came up with and it's not good... He's in his 50s, he dyes his grey hair out to look younger, goes surfing and "shows off" in front of "Young chicks" were his words, drinks piss, knows what turds taste like and always talks in detail about weird shit he likes with vaginas and assholes and most worryingly has actually spilt that he sniffed...... you know...

I really cannot believe that he's now inventing "sexual" scenarios in his head about peoples children, maaaan I would fuck you up if I saw you @Gallium , I'd put my pups life on it that you'd be down in 3 secs lying there saying "Ahhh ahhh Right, right I've had enough" haahahahahaa Absolut moon howler! :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN ....yeah, you missed it..He raided the forum all liquored up on cheap rum..bahaha...was crying for his 300 dollar donation money back from BF.....Made a complete ass of himself as usual...:facepalm: Dove took the brunt of his rage, tho..:( Ya know, we're all bad people in his eyes if we like Biggie...Not sure what happened to that likable guy I used to love?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
I'm putting all the things I know about him together along with these sort of "crazy thoughts" he has about youngsters that HIS brain came up with and it's not good... He's in his 50s, he dyes his grey hair out to look younger, goes surfing and "shows off" in front of "Young chicks" were his words, drinks piss, knows what turds taste like and always talks in detail about weird shit he likes with vaginas and assholes and most worryingly has actually spilt that he sniffed...... you know...

I really cannot believe that he's now inventing "sexual" scenarios in his head about peoples children, maaaan I would fuck you up if I saw you @Gallium , I'd put my pups life on it that you'd be down in 3 secs lying there saying "Ahhh ahhh Right, right I've had enough" haahahahahaa Absolut moon howler! :facepalm:

i like how if u mention something he comes in with

'well as an applied scientist in that field, ..... '

i dont mind him so much tbh lol

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN ....yeah, you missed it..He raided the forum all liquored up on cheap rum..bahaha...was crying for his 300 dollar donation money back from BF.....Made a complete ass of himself as usual...:facepalm: Dove took the brunt of his rage, tho..:( Ya know, we're all bad people in his eyes if we like Biggie...Not sue what happened to that likable guy I used to love?

lulz he asked for his money back??!

damn i always miss the good stuff

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tbh I don get it
isnt that what BF wants ... contributing members ?
I mean the dick dick Suck PEIDO DICk dick dick can only go so far

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN ....yeah, you missed it..He raided the forum all liquored up on cheap rum..bahaha...was crying for his 300 dollar donation money back from BF.....Made a complete ass of himself as usual...:facepalm: Dove took the brunt of his rage, tho..:( Ya know, we're all bad people in his eyes if we like Biggie...Not sure what happened to that likable guy I used to love?
I've seen him do it many times but it's always so cringy your bum hurts from squeezing it together while cringing... I've been reading bits, he's obviously getting desperate, lets people actually hurt him with feeble words but they may actually be crushing him with the truth? Who knows? He actually PM'd me with our friendship being over hahahaha I slept well regardless... :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get the fuck outta here man! You're a fuckin embarrassment! You clearly go on benders because you're a raging alky, you actually tried to tell anyone you could that they have a drink problem because you were so sensitive about being called out for these freak shows you put on! You've always been known to be an alcoholic schizo of the highest order... :facepalm:

I could go on but why bother? He'll be hiding until he swallows his "Brave Serum" and he'll be back slobbering all over the ship...
qy7vSey.jpg
Hahahaahaaaa he told me he dyes his hair, you can tell a mile off anyway hahhahaahahahahahaaaa Awwww wit man!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

its looks like if u kicked him in the chin he would grab his groin and fall down

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tbh I don get it
I'll give you that, he is entertaining, but talking about Dove's 5 yo daughter sexually was over the line :(

X

xXx
Site Supporter

qy7vSey.jpg

its looks like if u kicked him in the chin he would grab his groin and fall down

Ballchinian ?

seen the movie

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

He used to be cool but he's always shown the internet he's pissed out his mind now and then... As with most alcoholics it gradually gets worse like he's demonstrated and he's at the point now that his brain is affected, they call it wet brain
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've seen it with people around here that I know, a few have succumbed to it and it ain't pretty... Alcohol becomes the cause AND THE CURE to their terminal illness because really alcoholism is like a terminal illness, it's gonna kill you...

I fuckin hate drink man honestly, can't be bothered with it anymore, I went to the football on Thursday night SOBER while everybody else was getting steaming in the bar close to the stadium and I'm drinking ginger ale and lime fs hahaha I still fuckin loved it with no shite from being wrecked because something always happened with me at the football pissed as a fart haha :facepalm::facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tbh I don get it
I'll give you that, he is entertaining, but talking about Dove's 5 yo daughter sexually was over the line :(
I agree, a lot was ... but in the werdz O one bald poster here, 'any hole is a goal'
BF lets that shit flourish that's what it breeds, he can smile an lock people away but in the end he loses ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just vile. Get help.

He used to be cool but he's always shown the internet he's pissed out his mind now and then... As with most alcoholics it gradually gets worse like he's demonstrated and he's at the point now that his brain is affected, they call it wet brain

I've seen it with people around here that I know, a few have succumbed to it and it ain't pretty... Alcohol becomes the cause AND THE CURE to their terminal illness because really alcoholism is like a terminal illness, it's gonna kill you...

I fuckin hate drink man honestly, can't be bothered with it anymore, I went to the football on Thursday night SOBER while everybody else was getting steaming in the bar close to the stadium and I'm drinking ginger ale and lime fs hahaha I still fuckin loved it with no shite from being wrecked because something always happened with me at the football pissed as a fart haha :facepalm::facepalm:
it only kills weak losers ... you cant drink so its evil, lol one o those chrustian anti bottle thumperz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tbh I don get it

BTW did you know I still
emoticon-heart-animate.gif
yoo ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No secret which Hermaphrodite this is.
so thats him without all the special fx? not a bad looking 'bloke'
Freud has apparently done very well with the ladies so I've heard...

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

it really is the worst drug going cuz its so sloppy and debilitating

the US tried prohibition in the early 20th century and it was an unstopppable disaster - just too easy 2 make

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just vile. Get help.

it really is the worst drug going cuz its so sloppy and debilitating

the US tried prohibition in the early 20th century and it was an unstopppable disaster - just too easy 2 make
you do realize people can have a drink and carry on with completely normal funtioning lives

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

it only kills weak losers ... you cant drink so its evil, lol one o those chrustian anti bottle thumperz
Wit??? I never said drink was evil but it kills people you old piss stain, knew it wouldn't be long before you were trying to get on my dick... :facepalm:

This fuckin cum stain is trying to say drink only kills the weak hahahahahaa do you sit and fight it while drunk, do you show it who's boss then whimper when reality hits you in the morning and the only thing that'll cure you is another cheap bottle of cat piss beer while people like me are having breakfast and planning our day hahahahaha SOOOO hard you... A strong gust of wind would have you wobbling, talk about weak when you're you??? :facepalm:

Do you know what's weak? Not wanting to wake up because you cannot handle the pig shittery you've created for yourself, wanting to kill yourself is sad man...