Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you get your 300 dollars back?
Or at least some panties to sniff?
@Dove ’s daughter is all too willing! Lol

So he really wants me to watch him sexualize a 5 year old in my direction.

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Are we supposed to feel "flamed" or "trolled" here?

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
I'm putting all the things I know about him together along with these sort of "crazy thoughts" he has about youngsters that HIS brain came up with and it's not good... He's in his 50s, he dyes his grey hair out to look younger, goes surfing and "shows off" in front of "Young chicks" were his words, drinks piss, knows what turds taste like and always talks in detail about weird shit he likes with vaginas and assholes and most worryingly has actually spilt that he sniffed...... you know...

I really cannot believe that he's now inventing "sexual" scenarios in his head about peoples children, maaaan I would fuck you up if I saw you @Gallium , I'd put my pups life on it that you'd be down in 3 secs lying there saying "Ahhh ahhh Right, right I've had enough" haahahahahaa Absolut moon howler! :facepalm:

i like how if u mention something he comes in with

'well as an applied scientist in that field, ..... '

i dont mind him so much tbh lol
He used to be cool but he's always shown the internet he's pissed out his mind now and then... As with most alcoholics it gradually gets worse like he's demonstrated and he's at the point now that his brain is affected, they call it wet brain
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've seen it with people around here that I know, a few have succumbed to it and it ain't pretty... Alcohol becomes the cause AND THE CURE to their terminal illness because really alcoholism is like a terminal illness, it's gonna kill you...

I fuckin hate drink man honestly, can't be bothered with it anymore, I went to the football on Thursday night SOBER while everybody else was getting steaming in the bar close to the stadium and I'm drinking ginger ale and lime fs hahaha I still fuckin loved it with no shite from being wrecked because something always happened with me at the football pissed as a fart haha :facepalm::facepalm:
it only kills weak losers ... you cant drink so its evil, lol one o those chrustian anti bottle thumperz
Wit??? I never said drink was evil but it kills people you old piss stain, knew it wouldn't be long before you were trying to get on my dick... :facepalm:

This fuckin cum stain is trying to say drink only kills the weak hahahahahaa do you sit and fight it while drunk, do you show it who's boss then whimper when reality hits you in the morning and the only thing that'll cure you is another cheap bottle of cat piss beer while people like me are having breakfast and planning our day hahahahaha SOOOO hard you... A strong gust of wind would have you wobbling, talk about weak when you're you??? :facepalm:

Do you know what's weak? Not wanting to wake up because you cannot handle the pig shittery you've created for yourself, wanting to kill yourself is sad man...
Cars kill people ... I only read the first bit too much tbh buddee

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Imagine not being able too drink because you'll flip out and beat people with hammers ... ffs that's a special case, a head case ... don't drink yes ... fuck no

X

xXx
Site Supporter
beer-lover-smile.gif

LOOKIT him gettin' kiLLed :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine not being able too drink because you'll flip out and beat people with hammers ... ffs that's a special case, a head case ... don't drink yes ... fuck no
hahaaha you're hardly worth my time, ALWAYS the same shit you're a boring freak and you scare away members with queer and weird...
Oh look at this person killing themselves
lzp9HN7.gif
(<<<your dad hahaha) it's the exact same thing, drink in moderation is superb that's why if I really have to I'll sip on Baileys... Life's GOOD and I certainly won't be offended with your MIGHTY words fs you get so hurt over this shit, that's why you think about me all the time, I just don't give a shit anymore haahaaha

Away BEAST!!! sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2x2ZzBr.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hahaaha you're hardly worth my time, ALWAYS the same shit you're a boring freak and you scare away members with queer and weird...
lzp9HN7.gif
(<<<your dad hahaha) it's the exact same thing, drink in moderation is superb that's why if I really have to I'll sip on Baileys... Life's GOOD and I certainly won't be offended with your MIGHTY words fs you get so hurt over this shit, that's why you think about me all the time, I just don't give a shit anymore haahaaha

2x2ZzBr.jpg
POOOOSAYY !! :LOL3::LOL3:

Here the Native Indians are like yoo, DRUNKS ... can't touch the stuff without igniting some fuckery

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So the TLDR of this thread is that drinking in moderation is OK, that Gallium cannot drink in moderation, and that he cannot be left unattended when there's little girls panties anywhere within reach?
You aced it bro

And don’t forget. Admin sucks cock

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So the TLDR of this thread is that drinking in moderation is OK, that Gallium cannot drink in moderation, and that he cannot be left unattended when there's little girls panties anywhere within reach?
no spoilers, u have 2 read all nine pgs

one must EARN it :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You aced it bro

And don’t forget. Admin sucks cock
you would know .. it's like right there at yer level :LOL3: ffs man :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: do I kill yoo as much as I do I ? I mean I slay me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lzp9HN7.gif

2x2ZzBr.jpg
POOOOSAYY !! :LOL3::LOL3:

Here the Native Indians are like yoo, DRUNKS ... can't touch the stuff without igniting some fuckery
You having fun?? Waster! haaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
I'm putting all the things I know about him together along with these sort of "crazy thoughts" he has about youngsters that HIS brain came up with and it's not good... He's in his 50s, he dyes his grey hair out to look younger, goes surfing and "shows off" in front of "Young chicks" were his words, drinks piss, knows what turds taste like and always talks in detail about weird shit he likes with vaginas and assholes and most worryingly has actually spilt that he sniffed...... you know...

I really cannot believe that he's now inventing "sexual" scenarios in his head about peoples children, maaaan I would fuck you up if I saw you @Gallium , I'd put my pups life on it that you'd be down in 3 secs lying there saying "Ahhh ahhh Right, right I've had enough" haahahahahaa Absolut moon howler! :facepalm:

He used to be cool but he's always shown the internet he's pissed out his mind now and then... As with most alcoholics it gradually gets worse like he's demonstrated and he's at the point now that his brain is affected, they call it wet brain

I've seen it with people around here that I know, a few have succumbed to it and it ain't pretty... Alcohol becomes the cause AND THE CURE to their terminal illness because really alcoholism is like a terminal illness, it's gonna kill you...

I fuckin hate drink man honestly, can't be bothered with it anymore, I went to the football on Thursday night SOBER while everybody else was getting steaming in the bar close to the stadium and I'm drinking ginger ale and lime fs hahaha I still fuckin loved it with no shite from being wrecked because something always happened with me at the football pissed as a fart haha :facepalm::facepalm:

it really is the worst drug going cuz its so sloppy and debilitating

the US tried prohibition in the early 20th century and it was an unstopppable disaster - just too easy 2 make
you do realize people can have a drink and carry on with completely normal funtioning lives

many cant tho, then suddenly bad ideas seem like good ones and then uh oh, shit happens

we feel like crap longer than it made us feel good

fights, crime, spontaneous suicides, countless ppl getting killed in traffic accidents, etc

im not against it but at the same time i know the world would be better off if it never existed

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

the US tried prohibition in the early 20th century and it was an unstopppable disaster - just too easy 2 make
you do realize people can have a drink and carry on with completely normal funtioning lives

many cant tho, then suddenly bad ideas seem like good ones and then uh oh, shit happens

fights, crime, spontaneous suicides, countless ppl getting killed in traffic accidents, etc

im not against it but at the same time i know the world would be better off if it never existed
He knows all this he's just trying to make people as irritated as him... People that can go out for the night and have a FEW drinks and walk out the venue they were at the very same way they walked in is how to do it, go out with pals like mine and you're getting hammered! I resisted for the first time in my life at the footy and had a GLORIOUS night all the same except I was fresh for work the next morning, to me that's far more appealing... I canny believe we're in the Europa League FINAL???
cIaWdEh.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

He knows all this he's just trying to make people as irritated as him... People that can go out for the night and have a FEW drinks and walk out the venue they were at the very same way they walked in is how to do it, go out with pals like mine and you're getting hammered! I resisted for the first time in my life at the footy and had a GLORIOUS night all the same except I was fresh for work the next morning, to me that's far more appealing... I canny believe we're in the Europa League FINAL???
cIaWdEh.jpg
its hard 2 stop once u feel it, like if i want 'a drink' ill order a sprite lol

ps - i envy your love of sports

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just vile. Get help.

depends on the individual ... we drink and laugh an bbq all night go to work no one chasing people with hammers just tards do that .... weak genetics could be to blame, weak parents

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

depends on the individual ... we drink and laugh an bbq all night go to work no one chasing people with hammers just tards do that .... weak genetics could be to blame, weak parents
cant u just talk without winding an insult into it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just vile. Get help.

is what it is ... truth is the new hate speech ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs you people call each other pedos h ere and yer worried about genetical flaws ?? :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No secret which Hermaphrodite this is.
so thats him without all the special fx? not a bad looking 'bloke'
Freud has apparently done very well with the ladies so I've heard...

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

That goofy top photo was taken circa 2009 and shared with someone who fell out and published it in retribution....or at least they thought at the time to that effect.

So there are only a handful of people who could have given it to Seaboobs here and all but 2 aren't the type....lulz

It just demonstrates the butthurt which I dole out burns long and hot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just vile. Get help.

is what it is ... truth is the new hate speech ?
You don't even know me hahahaahaaa I'd hate to be as twisted in the head as you are and you're trying to convince"Some cunt" you know shit about my genetics GTFO :LOL3: :LOL3: I clearly own you but I honestly don't know why you're so obsessed with me?? Wanna see my dick again fahget?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

That goofy top photo was taken circa 2009 and shared with someone who fell out and published it in retribution....or at least they thought at the time to that effect.

So there are only a handful of people who could have given it to Seaboobs here and all but 2 aren't the type....lulz

whats with the head light, was it a spelunking pic?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Around that time I had found a pic of a dome tent pitched in a living room on Google after somebody tried to doxx my house on google street view (they got the neighbourhood right but not the house).

The two pics looked like they could be of the same house, so I stated that I camped in it rather than live in it.

The headlamp was part of the whole stir.

Not surprisingly.... people were obsessed with the angle for many years. lulz

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Around that time I had found a pic of a dome tent pitched in a living room on Google after somebody tried to doxx my house on google street view (they got the neighbourhood right but not the house).

The two pics looked like they could be of the same house, so I stated that I camped in it rather than live in it.

The headlamp was part of the whole stir.

Not surprisingly.... people were obsessed with the angle for many years. lulz
Seamajor should be more careful when he post images.. It appears the row of small photos across the bottom of his one picture are photos in his file.. I zoomed up on them in PS.. interesting LOL