4LcT.gif

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you get your 300 dollars back?
Or at least some panties to sniff?
@Dove ’s daughter is all too willing! Lol

So he really wants me to watch him sexualize a 5 year old in my direction.

Break do you think people are offended by your predatory pedophile brain here? Because seeing a grown man all drunk and talking about how a 5 year old is "all too willing" to be fucked by a grown man while the mother is "passed out" is just disturbing.

Are we supposed to feel "flamed" or "trolled" here?

Because I just feel like when your daughter finally gets help for her drug use, you are gonna be a big part of the testimony she shares in NA.

Does your wife know you talk like this about small children? If I saw my husband saying shit like this he would be out of the house. Immediately. No chance of ever coming back in.

Just vile. Get help.

Figures this obvious depraved abuser is gonna be friends with Flynn now considering they both have a thing for children and minors.
I'm putting all the things I know about him together along with these sort of "crazy thoughts" he has about youngsters that HIS brain came up with and it's not good... He's in his 50s, he dyes his grey hair out to look younger, goes surfing and "shows off" in front of "Young chicks" were his words, drinks piss, knows what turds taste like and always talks in detail about weird shit he likes with vaginas and assholes and most worryingly has actually spilt that he sniffed...... you know...

I really cannot believe that he's now inventing "sexual" scenarios in his head about peoples children, maaaan I would fuck you up if I saw you @Gallium , I'd put my pups life on it that you'd be down in 3 secs lying there saying "Ahhh ahhh Right, right I've had enough" haahahahahaa Absolut moon howler! :facepalm:

i like how if u mention something he comes in with

'well as an applied scientist in that field, ..... '

i dont mind him so much tbh lol
He used to be cool but he's always shown the internet he's pissed out his mind now and then... As with most alcoholics it gradually gets worse like he's demonstrated and he's at the point now that his brain is affected, they call it wet brain
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've seen it with people around here that I know, a few have succumbed to it and it ain't pretty... Alcohol becomes the cause AND THE CURE to their terminal illness because really alcoholism is like a terminal illness, it's gonna kill you...

I fuckin hate drink man honestly, can't be bothered with it anymore, I went to the football on Thursday night SOBER while everybody else was getting steaming in the bar close to the stadium and I'm drinking ginger ale and lime fs hahaha I still fuckin loved it with no shite from being wrecked because something always happened with me at the football pissed as a fart haha :facepalm::facepalm:

it really is the worst drug going cuz its so sloppy and debilitating

the US tried prohibition in the early 20th century and it was an unstopppable disaster - just too easy 2 make
you do realize people can have a drink and carry on with completely normal funtioning lives

many cant tho, then suddenly bad ideas seem like good ones and then uh oh, shit happens

we feel like crap longer than it made us feel good

fights, crime, spontaneous suicides, countless ppl getting killed in traffic accidents, etc

im not against it but at the same time i know the world would be better off if it never existed
depends on the individual ... we drink and laugh an bbq all night go to work no one chasing people with hammers just tards do that .... weak genetics could be to blame, weak parents
cant u just talk without winding an insult into it?

is what it is ... truth is the new hate speech ?
You don't even know me hahahaahaaa I'd hate to be as twisted in the head as you are and you're trying to convince"Some cunt" you know shit about my genetics GTFO :LOL3: :LOL3: I clearly own you but I honestly don't know why you're so obsessed with me?? Wanna see my dick again fahget?

ha ha yer genetically flawed ... it's okay yoo quit, don wanna spend yer life in da joint

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup when I was in his PB it was pictures of Costa Ebola, Fat people pics , dwarfs and a bunch of him being a drunken weirdo, which he was the only one smiling his creepy smirk

You are kinda fat, and absolutely sedentary. Your life homeboy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No secret which Hermaphrodite this is.
so thats him without all the special fx? not a bad looking 'bloke'
Freud has apparently done very well with the ladies so I've heard...

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

That goofy top photo was taken circa 2009 and shared with someone who fell out and published it in retribution....or at least they thought at the time to that effect.

So there are only a handful of people who could have given it to Seaboobs here and all but 2 aren't the type....lulz

It just demonstrates the butthurt which I dole out burns long and hot.
whats with the head light, was it a spelunking pic?

Around that time I had found a pic of a dome tent pitched in a living room on Google after somebody tried to doxx my house on google street view (they got the neighbourhood right but not the house).

The two pics looked like they could be of the same house, so I stated that I camped in it rather than live in it.

The headlamp was part of the whole stir.

Not surprisingly.... people were obsessed with the angle for many years. lulz
Seamajor should be more careful when he post images.. It appears the row of small photos across the bottom of his one picture are photos in his file.. I zoomed up on them in PS.. interesting LOL

It was even worse on the first board , he had absolutely no security on his whole account I remember posting his own photos in the random pic thread ... Seamong had a breakdown .. classic fit

I was able to use those photos to find his place on Google Earth.... lulz

But I'm not a doxxer so it ended there.
very kind of u, but ofc u never deleted the data lol

It's somewhere.... didn't bother deleting it but also didn't bother remembering where it is.

(Hard Drive Ether)
saving stuff is so easy today we dont even hesitate

i bought a little micro-sd card, 256 GB

all that, size of my pinky nail

I probably have 3 dozen hard drives and flash drives in total. Keeping track of what is on what is a pain.
upload all that 2 flash drives and toss the bulk

Those are mostly flash drives and SSD's already.

Howz the picking DD

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I notice he has some photos of black lungs, probably to preach to people not to smoke.. HAHAHA..
lol, he uses them for frood
That's dedication for ya, it looks like the random STALKER pics you'd see once they entered the serial killers/rapists grungy lair, watch out @Frood fella I think you gut hooked him haha man I don't care what anyone says that's fuckin OFF! @Seamajor No right in the heed old yin :Crazy: I know freud can be adventurous but somehow I just don't see him giving you a "whirl" ha:facepalm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

That goofy top photo was taken circa 2009 and shared with someone who fell out and published it in retribution....or at least they thought at the time to that effect.

So there are only a handful of people who could have given it to Seaboobs here and all but 2 aren't the type....lulz

Around that time I had found a pic of a dome tent pitched in a living room on Google after somebody tried to doxx my house on google street view (they got the neighbourhood right but not the house).

The two pics looked like they could be of the same house, so I stated that I camped in it rather than live in it.

Seamajor should be more careful when he post images.. It appears the row of small photos across the bottom of his one picture are photos in his file.. I zoomed up on them in PS.. interesting LOL

You’re a fucking weirdo. Looking for PI in everyone’s pics.

Don’t your country bumpkin self got anything better to do than analyze pics online?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and he saves everyone's irl pictures he even had a couple of my fake outs.. haha
has he had a 'nice coffee and fresh pineapple' since getting out of meltdown?
F-R_E_S_HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Pineapples' :facepalm:

It was even worse on the first board , he had absolutely no security on his whole account I remember posting his own photos in the random pic thread ... Seamong had a breakdown .. classic fit

I was able to use those photos to find his place on Google Earth.... lulz

But I'm not a doxxer so it ended there.
Yeah but he knows you know which is still pretty entertaining when you've fuck all else to do... Miss that, ALWAYS got shit to do now...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I notice he has some photos of black lungs, probably to preach to people not to smoke.. HAHAHA..
lol, he uses them for frood
That's dedication for ya, it looks like the random STALKER pics you'd see once they entered the serial killers/rapists grungy lair, watch out @Frood fella I think you gut hooked him haha man I don't care what anyone says that's fuckin OFF! @Seamajor No right in the heed old yin :Crazy: I know freud can be adventurous but somehow I just don't see him giving you a "whirl" ha:facepalm:

His colostomy bag has been on my treble hook since 2015.... those fucking sacks are strong as fuck.

I tried using a stick to remove it but he gets all excited when I get close and he flops around like a lumpy old tuna on crack cocaine.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
X. Ur a bit of a spaz brah

eggbert :LOL3:

Don't disparage my dome of immortal invincibility or it will strike you down with lightning bolts of cosmic bison..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X. Ur a bit of a spaz brah

eggbert :LOL3:

Don't disparage my dome of immortal invincibility or it will strike you down with lightning bolts of cosmic bison..
please dont talk to me, typing eggs scare me

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I want to go back thru this whole thread? Ugh
:WFT: Nobody is forcing you hahaha get a life, go out and do something ya grunting hog! fs:facepalm:

Why don’t you go fuck your mother and die, you bitch-beating munter?
REALLY?? Where have your "high fuckin morals" gone? Did you leave them beside your education and yir two Dollar G-string down crack alley with the REAL NIGGERS haha yi look like a fuckin walrus and you're calling "MOI" Sexy-Stevie™ a munter? :LOL3: How many YEARS ago could your "husband/Real wife whacker/No Hoper" attempt to even compete with this?
aBPwnuT.jpg
Don't be angry at me for being blessed in body and mind! Hahaaha You're gonna be off the fuckin Richter Scale at my sizey HEALTH with little angry bounces to the fridge when you go to stuff a pork chop down yer fuckin pig pipe every time I consume your world! Haahhaahahaha YASSS Moral code (Never actually existed fs cheap nasty hoe can't even get respect here with a vagina FAIL:facepalm:) goes out the window when one RAGE EATS away the blandness the pills give you FACT!!!!:Crazy: it's "CODE: manky old TACOvan is closed" and SOMEBODY HAS TO HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!"?

Just tell the board why you're infatuated with me, is it because I've never given you the attention you think you deserve for having a worn-out body part between two sacks of my granny's porridge? Or are you just blaming me because my superior comments keep hitting their target? :Whaaa:

Why am I even wasting good minutes on your irrelevant presence, fs BUT I KNOW it's ALL about Stevie boy!

:facepalm: :TrainWreck: Ever tried Copium? Fuckin nasty gutter skank, got sympathy for that "man" in your life, can't blame him for the kicks, punches, hair pulling and that story about sitting in the car literally just spitting in each others faces after an argument over a TV soap you just know you've hit it and it's only dead maggots beneath you now! What a life!!!

Honestly man you REALLY think yourself anything other than the scum of the earth, a fuckin reptile who was too lazy,too diRTY DIRTY to even consider wearing a "cundum" The walrus that's had over 500 disease riddled, FILTHY cocks in her mouth, in her ass, ALL fuckin over it with than the most "QUEENS needs their ENTITLEMENTSSSES!!! THIS BE DE LAND OF FREE SHIT FROM PECKERWOOs cuu":Sad:Nigger! hahahaha what a fuckin waste of time man, I ave hours to spare and I'm wasting my gregarious self with some deadbeat MOM who got dragged up, no wonder it's angry it's fuckin everyone else's FAULT 24-7 52...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a FAGGOT with a lot of werdZ ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

so much invested oh but that's not true AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

get some fucking sun you pasty HOMO :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re a fucking weirdo. Looking for PI in everyone’s pics.

Don’t your country bumpkin self got anything better to do than analyze pics online?
:OhthDrama: :STFU3::LOL3: