Forum Deportation Raid - Gallium - May 3, 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No secret which Hermaphrodite this is.
so thats him without all the special fx? not a bad looking 'bloke'
Freud has apparently done very well with the ladies so I've heard...

Freud's a good guy and here's that maggot spilling his name and all sorts because he phoned him and now he's fuckin using all the "intel" he acquired to shit talk him... Fuckin vulture! That's extreme BITCH!!!

That goofy top photo was taken circa 2009 and shared with someone who fell out and published it in retribution....or at least they thought at the time to that effect.

So there are only a handful of people who could have given it to Seaboobs here and all but 2 aren't the type....lulz

It just demonstrates the butthurt which I dole out burns long and hot.
whats with the head light, was it a spelunking pic?

Around that time I had found a pic of a dome tent pitched in a living room on Google after somebody tried to doxx my house on google street view (they got the neighbourhood right but not the house).

The two pics looked like they could be of the same house, so I stated that I camped in it rather than live in it.

The headlamp was part of the whole stir.

Not surprisingly.... people were obsessed with the angle for many years. lulz
Seamajor should be more careful when he post images.. It appears the row of small photos across the bottom of his one picture are photos in his file.. I zoomed up on them in PS.. interesting LOL

It was even worse on the first board , he had absolutely no security on his whole account I remember posting his own photos in the random pic thread ... Seamong had a breakdown .. classic fit

I was able to use those photos to find his place on Google Earth.... lulz

But I'm not a doxxer so it ended there.
very kind of u, but ofc u never deleted the data lol

It's somewhere.... didn't bother deleting it but also didn't bother remembering where it is.

(Hard Drive Ether)

Ya I don't dox randoms I have used it for animal abusers though..

Sea melts down good and is always good to banter.. He replies to everything he's the epitome of a bitter ol man
And he’s a creepy child rapist

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you rape little girls because you’re a weak little dwarf. Most know

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
what a FAGGOT with a lot of werdZ ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

so much invested oh but that's not true AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

get some fucking sun you pasty HOMO :LOL3:
I'm fucking about on the internet with a couple of schizo self-harmers that think the lower they go with abuse they "WIN" hahahahahahaaa TOOO FUCKIN STUPID to REALISE all they've "WON" or "have awarded" themselves is deep mental health issues and a prescription for the anti-depressants that's enabling them to cope with their shitty, fucked up lives it's mad how yous haven't changed ANYTHING about your bad habits because regardless of what goes on trying to be as fucking repugnant and vile about people as you can EVERY SINGLE DAY for fuckin years man hahahaaahaa it's a very bad habit for some here, clearly... Some people here are actually fuckin headbangers with some deep wiring issues in their cranium, something's clearly wrong with them...

IDAGF about them I just think it's fuckin beyond stupidly tarded, these people think they change lives with their mighty werds!!! "Oh I bet he's deeply hurt, I hope that foreign scumbag kills himself fur it will make me A WINNER!! Idiots here striving for "The Most Horrible Cunt Of The 20s Medal" haha it's the opposite of normal... God...:facepalm:

I'm posting some drug felt facts here, we need to see how fuckin sad that shit looks to people there ain't nobody fresh AF joining a board to get abuse about whatever seems appropriate to have the hardest effect on his feelings, it's not NORMAL fs I've even made a fuckin Twitter account now, things need re-vamped from top to bottom with a proper set of rules, meaning if you're not wanting to use the forum as intended and it bothers you then goodbye.. My opinion, Im spaced out a bit can yous tell? Hahaha

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MOARRrrr werdZZZzz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

SO much win LOL thank you you fucking ugly Milkman :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That was quite the mental breakdown fakefall had.

lol
hes a manic moron who hates on everyone and fakes his political persona
I’ll fuck your arse!

ass-101602_960_720.jpg

:Confused4: