Gallium, I did it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oak's pussy is on ignore by all red blooded males.
Blue Bloods or go home…

images

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did I ever mention that the ignore feature is for pussies?

I have a pussy, so it works out okay.

In your case, of course, but for a man to use the pussy ignore feature is simply, well, unmanly.

So, you're calling Joo, uhm, "unmanly"?

He's openly posted about putting Seamajor on ignore, several times actually.

Why haven't you got me on ignore? I'm feeling left out here. I demand you put me on ignore this instant!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I ever mention that the ignore feature is for pussies?

I have a pussy, so it works out okay.

In your case, of course, but for a man to use the pussy ignore feature is simply, well, unmanly.

So, you're calling Joo, uhm, "unmanly"?

He's openly posted about putting Seamajor on ignore, several times actually.

Why haven't you got me on ignore? I'm feeling left out here. I demand you put me on ignore this instant!

Though I don't agree with you on most things, you mostly keep it civil.

eta: Avoiding answering my question where you threw Joo under the bus, disqualifies you from competition. No dismount attempt whatsoever.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's not what your foreign pal, Gallium, was thinking after I asked him a simple question yesterday.
“Foreign”?? Take it easy China, I’m bloody Australian! And you failed miserably with your “simple” question yesterday.
You know, that I know, that you know I know! Put that in your pipe and smoke it…
:SmokeBreak3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what your foreign pal, Gallium, was thinking after I asked him a simple question yesterday.

I don't know what went on there, truly. But you avoided my question, so I DQ it.
He was trying to school me in African politics. I place where I was literally born and raised.

I will readily admit that African politics is not something I know a whole lot about. I wouldn't presume to know more than anyone from there.

I don't know what Reggie's knowledge base is, but he does think he knows everything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know what went on there, truly. But you avoided my question, so I DQ it.
He was trying to school me in African politics. I place where I was literally born and raised.

I will readily admit that African politics is not something I know a whole lot about. I wouldn't presume to know more than anyone from there.

I don't know what Reggie's knowledge base is, but he does think he knows everything.
Well his search engines don’t run internally. I tried to tell him that Robert Mugabe, former tyrant of Zimbabwe , didn’t represent democracy and leftist ideology. As a foreigner, he felt he knew more about African politics than me to put it plainly. I laughed and laughed and laughed and I’m still chuckling about it as we speak!
:LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I am cursed with a near eidetic memory. I comes in useful sometimes.

Your fawn is quite interesting though. You wouldn't presume? Since when?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be so bitchy, it's unbecoming. When have you and I been on a forum together where I have said I know more than someone from a country that I don't live in?

Post it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oak used to mention that she "wrote in" the ethnicity of her kids on census forms as Mapuche from Chile because their father was Chilean, despite the kids being mixed heritage from the mother and very unlikely Mapuche from the father as the term has little meaning in Chile.... ie. The percent of people's in the group is in the single digit percentages and the rest of the nation predominately has background indigenous and European roots.

Oak nor her children ever lived in Chile yet there she was telling somebody who had that I was wrong and she was right....because of skin hue or something....lulz

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well his search engines don’t run internally. I tried to tell him that Robert Mugabe, former tyrant of Zimbabwe , didn’t represent democracy and leftist ideology. As a foreigner, he felt he knew more about African politics than me to put it plainly. I laughed and laughed and laughed and I’m still chuckling about it as we speak!

In fact my search engine does run internally. Do you fucks really think I'd bother to open another tab and search for something for a message board post?

Anyway, I see here you try again to claim that Mugabe didn't represent Leftist ideology. Did you even bother to look up cognitive dissonance, because you got it in spades, dude.

Robert Mugabe was a Marxist. He used the tools of Marxist ideology, namely the manufactured lie of "Anglo White Supremacism" to incite racial strife which he took advantage of to seize Power. We've already established this as fact and agreed upon it

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
“Foreign”?? Take it easy China, I’m bloody Australian! And you failed miserably with your “simple” question yesterday.
You know, that I know, that you know I know! Put that in your pipe and smoke it…
:SmokeBreak3:

I did lose my fucking one hitter and I know you Ozzites are sticky fingered.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In fact my search engine does run internally. Do you fucks really think I'd bother to open another tab and search for something for a message board post?

Anyway, I see here you try again to claim that Mugabe didn't represent Leftist ideology. Did you even bother to look up cognitive dissonance, because you got it in spades, dude.

Robert Mugabe was a Marxist. He used the tools of Marxist ideology, namely the manufactured lie of "Anglo White Supremacism" to incite racial strife which he took advantage of to seize Power. We've already established this as fact and agreed upon it
These tyrants and terrorists have their own agenda…it’s as simple as that. The inside information I have is partly from being raised there and also the fact that some of my friends and family still live there and provide me with current affairs and news.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be so bitchy, it's unbecoming. When have you and I been on a forum together where I have said I know more than someone from a country that I don't live in?

Post it.

Crickets...no answer as usual. The DQs are going to pile up this evening...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Post it.

Crickets...no answer as usual. The DQs are going to pile up this evening...
E42d.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is fat lily weeping about this evening?

Apparently I'm supposed to monitor the board feed as closely as she does and I have failed in her expectations.

I was watching an episode of Utred of Bebbanburgn on Netflix.

Hey you whoreson!

I am UncleDiLF®. I dont know you. What are you doing in DiLF city aka Meltdown??? You piece of trash`?

Will obey and respect me as your new BOSS???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
no matter how you spell racoony they are the same amazing animal .. please dont say intercourse and dead racoon it's not a lot nice

Flynn's a mongoloid. He doesnt really know any better.