Gallium's Ass Box

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
holy shit.... is flynn still worried sick about burning in hell for all eternity for all those decades of non stop masturbation?

I think God has more of a problem with the non consensual sexual relationship you have with your four legged friend, flynn.

and no I am not talking about your mom here.

Yeah it looks like Flynn had another actual psychotic break when I went to the grocery store.

Apparently he thinks firing out a bunch of shitty, angry and incoherent rants about how he won the internet will make people not notice he is fucking stupid retard with an intellectual disability who cant read and lies a lot.

Kind of sad he sat here ranting over it :LOL3:

Incoming 5 consecutive angry posts about welfare and who isnt conservative and how he gets "plagiarized" bahahaha.

What a fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Heads up. I'm gonna be stepping away for a few because I'm in the middle of making fish and rice and lavender lemonade. So I'm gonna be cutting and juicing lemons for the next ten... maybe 15 or 20...maybe longer who knows. I just bought 8 pounds of local honey from an awesome woman I know who keeps bees and I'm excited about using it ♡

Dont prolapse your dog chewed colon if I dont run to a dumb fuck Flynn post with two minutes of him posting it.

What a seriously fucking stupid potatoe Flynn is.

ROFFUCKINTHEDOG!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
....eww

i was gonna post something but the scent of vegetarian poop and multiple man-sperm overcame me...

*NVM, i see it says 'galliums ass box' above, now i understand

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
holy shit.... is flynn still worried sick about burning in hell for all eternity for all those decades of non stop masturbation?

I think God has more of a problem with the non consensual sexual relationship you have with your four legged friend, flynn.

Yeah it looks like Flynn had another actual psychotic break when I went to the grocery store.

Apparently he thinks firing out a bunch of shitty, angry and incoherent rants about how he won the internet will make people not notice he is fucking stupid retard with an intellectual disability who cant read and lies a lot.

Incoming 5 consecutive angry posts about welfare and who isnt conservative and how he gets "plagiarized" bahahaha.

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal to the very fact that your claims about the Bible are wrong as holy fuck. Wjen you start making up shit about subjects you know nothing about goes to show that these excuses your flaccid vagina squirts out are nothing but fallacies cooked up in that drug addled mind of yours.

Three times I've posted proof of you making shit up without any kind of backing whatsoever, yet You're still standing firm that you're right without facts or proof in regard to the Bible. If there's anyone here that's delusional, it is you. You again fail to reinforce your shitty opinion about the Bible and Oral Sex and Masturbation. For that you should be lauded as a COWARDLY cunt that can't even back up her words with any kind of scripture or solid facts. You need the help of a group of morons that have an education of dried semen.

You may be able to fool the laymen but you're not fooling those that have an actual education which you do not have. You yet still refuse to post any kind of counter argument which absolves you of looking like the fucking idiot that you truly are.

Next time, come to this fight well armed, instead of counting on your bitch brigade to to rin interference when you're obviously caught in your bullshit of mega falsehoods.

How's that taste you retarded cunt?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Heads up. I'm gonna be stepping away for a few because I'm in the middle of making fish and rice and lavender lemonade. So I'm gonna be cutting and juicing lemons for the next ten... maybe 15 or 20...maybe longer who knows. I just bought 8 pounds of local honey from an awesome woman I know who keeps bees and I'm excited about using it ♡

Dont prolapse your dog chewed colon if I dont run to a dumb fuck Flynn post with two minutes of him posting it.

What a seriously fucking stupid potatoe Flynn is.

ROFFUCKINTHEDOG!!

"Heads up," you're still a fucking retard that wouldn't know a Republican and a Democrat if both of them offered you $3.5K for your true stance on the Bible.

Stupid cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

And if you are expecting one, that's just funny :LOL3:

Flynn no one reads your psychotic ramblings. You cant fucking read. No one actually cares about your inability to comprehend posts and rage posts about how its other peoples fault that you cannot understand simple things.

We get it, you are retarded and you habor extreme resentment towards everyone who isnt retarded.

Do better.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Flynn no one reads your psychotic ramblings. You cant fucking read. No one actually cares about your inability to comprehend posts and rage posts about how its other peoples fault that you cannot understand simple things.

We get it, you are retarded and you habor extreme resentment towards everyone who isnt retarded.

Do better.

No one "reads my psychotic ramblings?"

You do, bitch and that's all that fucking counts. I see you yet have to show me where in the Bible where it states that Oral Sex and Masturbation is okay. Until then cunt, keep on acting like my spectacular posts don't keep your retarded ass up at night.

You're not running shit here and you certainly don't speak for the majority of the poster's here. So continue try telling me how unimportant I am. Do tell me more how none of this affects you as you continue leaving your slime trail up and down posts.

I'll continue making fun of your retarded ass as long as I fucking want and not you or your silly fuck human shields are going to stop me. Now go suck on that, retard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Do better.

You do, bitch and that's all that fucking counts. I see you yet have to show me where in the Bible where it states that Oral Sex and Masturbation is okay. Until then cunt, keep on acting like my spectacular posts don't keep your retarded ass up at night.

You're not running shit here and you certainly don't speak for the majority of the poster's here. So continue try telling me how unimportant I am. Do tell me more how none of this affects you as you continue leaving your slime trail up and down posts.

I'll continue making fun of your retarded ass as long as I fucking want and not you or your silly fuck human shields are going to stop me. Now go suck on that, retard.
The Bible tells you not to fuck your brother. Stop it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So breakfail is at BC whipping up a real tear frenzy over what he calls BF's disrespect for his momma's corpse

He no likey likey

@Bastard Factory -- you say something naughty about brokenandfailed's momma?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Do better.

It also says that about sleeping with your own daughter out of wedlock.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Do better.

Dumbass, you arent supposed to have sex with close relatives, married or not. Someone should have told your parents.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Do better.

Dumbass, you arent supposed to have sex with close relatives, married or not. Someone should have told your parents.

So. Why are you still fucking your daughter?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
hold on

I thought the kid stuff was naughty naughty these days?
If the cunt loses that angle, he'll be drooling down to his shoes waiting for the next idea to get fed to him.

Look who's talking. Your replies consist of "nigger" and "faggit." If you were to disappear today, no one would care or notice.

P.S.-Quit raping your own daughter, nigger faggit freak.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
hold on

If the cunt loses that angle, he'll be drooling down to his shoes waiting for the next idea to get fed to him.

if THAT CUHNT loses that angle ??? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

yoo mean like rumpleshortskin :LOL3:

good stuff Loks and Bagels :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
WTF are you talking about, loon?

He's saying you're a daughter raping fuckwit that lives in a single wide trailer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a fucking retard.

Still no rebuttal

Do better.

So. Why are you still fucking your daughter?
Never did, brother fucker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hold on

if THAT CUHNT loses that angle ??? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

yoo mean like rumpleshortskin :LOL3:

good stuff Loks and Bagels :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
WTF are you talking about, loon?

He's saying you're a daughter raping fuckwit that lives in a single wide trailer.
Never did, brother fucker.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So breakfail is at BC whipping up a real tear frenzy over what he calls BF's disrespect for his momma's corpse

He no likey likey

@Gallium is a thin skinned, 5'7" tough talkin' blowhard who'll be humbled for his victimhood whenever I have free time. He just randomly came at me.. so I'm here for ya.

He'll never roam above sweatshops again.
He doesn't deserve to be here.

He's my squeeze toy... fo eva.

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5’ 7”. Lmao

And these gimps and that fat pig blowhard fan lily call me short?

Hahahahahahaha. The irony

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He no likey likey

@Gallium is a thin skinned, 5'7" tough talkin' blowhard who'll be humbled for his victimhood whenever I have free time. He just randomly came at me.. so I'm here for ya.

giphy.gif

so, you also know being short is a fucking pathetic joke AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He no likey likey

giphy.gif

so, you also know being short is a fucking pathetic joke AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought you and Gaylord were girlfriends?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He no likey likey

giphy.gif

Hi RAT RAT ta toulle :LOL3: wipe yer tears shrimps an rice LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He no likey likey

giphy.gif

Loosen the helmet. You appear to be struggling

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He no likey likey

giphy.gif

Loosen the helmet. You appear to be struggling

You appear to be a POOOSAY RAT !
hello-rat-rat96.gif