Gallium's Ass Box

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not sure what happened to him??? Was around the time he was talking to Lily, but doubt she was solely responsible.. Who knows?.. Hope he snaps back into his old self ..

Well her and the other one love to get into the inboxes of Admins and mods so they can manipulate them to do their dirty work against people they dont like.

Unfortunately, they succeeding in turning Break into their little flying monkey.

Hence is his sudden and quite intense hostility towards me and Big. We were always cool to him. Then he just flipped. He is basically repeating their claims that we "ruin forums", that we "blast things" told to us in PM, that we "run people off"(evidently, Big and I ran you off as well as Ice, Swamp Duck, so on). Him thinking he "knows things" about Big and I. Just a bunch of bitter stupid.

It would be nice if all adults could be direct and mature enough to avoid drama but it is what it is, I guess.

Lily will latch onto mod nuts like a truffle pig on truffles.

He will eventually grow tired of her constant anger at other posters and her desire to control everyone.

You're a fucking liar. The only people going into the inboxes here are you and your retarded ragtag bunch of ignorant plebs that cry about how your feelings are hurt by the bad people.

This is nothing more than your lame attempt at shifting the blame to everyone else. What probably happened was he saw how full of shit you and your band of butthurt bitches act and was fed up with it, just like everyone else around here.

You and Biggie Jackoff prance around here spouting off false information all the while start seething when you and your cock sucking band of morons get called out on your fake news.

Don't act like you're puzzled. People get tired of your brand of bullshit. You're not entertaining nor are you funny. You always have to be the center of attention whether it be positive or negative. You really need to get a fucking life.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imma break out a Ouija board and holler at your wife tonight bro.

I fuck a diff bitch every weekend bro, the tall and good looking roll like that... wtf do I wanna dead bitch fo AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
So how many names do you have for your hand, brah?

HA HA you fuck yer hand :LOL3: Shawty !! LOLOLOL

You still humping pillows to masturbate or something?

Because the Bible told you so, right???

Retard!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you read that dove?

you're a fucking liar!!!!

on the internet

of all places to be a liar

on the fucking internet

how could you

you know, lie on the internet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dog fucker is back

Yeah that actually startled me when I hit the "next page" button and suddenly the stench of desperation, week old drool and shame hit me in the face.

Then I realized it was just Flynn.

HIGH flynn!

Now we just beed Breakfall and we will have a full short bus!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dog fucker is back

Yeah that actually startled me when I hit the "next page" button and suddenly the stench of desperation, week old drool and shame hit me in the face.

Then I realized it was just Flynn.

HIGH flynn!

Now we just beed Breakfall and we will have a full short bus!
High Flynning Bryan

Oh god I crack myself up

no wonder the other boards dry up on interest when I get banned to meltdown :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha now water slides rape people ffs :LOL3:

these two are fuCKED

bca882276c0d786edc8d4b2ad9f38496d0b626c5_hq.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What no response to posting about where the Bible says it's okay to Masturbate and to engage in Oral Sex?

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG.. did you see that dove

you didn't restpond to flynn's wounded banshee screeching

why not?

I want a full report

STAT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What no response to posting about where the Bible says it's okay to Masturbate and to engage in Oral Sex?

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Who said the bible SAID it's okay to have oral sex and masturbate?

Why dont YOU show us where in the bible it says oral sex is bad. And masturbation.

Get on it, dog fucker.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why dont YOU show us where in the bible it says oral sex is bad. And masturbation.

Get on it, dog fucker.

You did.

I already did retard. That's why people are laughing at you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get on it, dog fucker.

You did.

No I didnt.

Get the post, dumb ass. We know you are intellectually disabled and all but this is even more simple than sarcasm.

Get the post. Fetch, dog fucker.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get on it, dog fucker.

You did.

No I didnt.

Get the post, dumb ass. We know you are intellectually disabled and all but this is even more simple than sarcasm.

I already did dipshit. TWICE!

Now if you're too fucking stupid that's all on you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get on it, dog fucker.

You did.

No I didnt.

I already did dipshit. TWICE!

Now if you're too fucking stupid that's all on you.

Not my problem. I dont watch your dumb posts

Now that I am, post it. Stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a surprise!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get on it, dog fucker.

You did.

I already did retard. That's why people are laughing at you.