My ass box; let's get this party started....

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And my butt pics still reside on Seaboob's hard drive and photobucket account.... :KMA: :KMA: :KMA: :KMA: :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dream on DD. You’re built outta human shit and lung cancer. The body suit keeps it all together nicely. Fucking hermaphrodite.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And Seaboobs still has pictures of my arse saved on his hard drive and photobucket account.... :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::KMA::KMA::KMA::LOL3::Awesomeness:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about a photo of your failing left lung? Si or no? Your butt smells of ass hole

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just remember folks

every minute we keep seamong posting here is one less minute he has to rape a child

bastard factory -- doing our part to save the children

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya ought to think about saving your Fat, short, sedentary greasy self Stubby. Does the rest of your family look like you? Really sad if they do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm doing my part

no kids were raped while seamongo was busy triggering a few minutes ago

I'm going to heaven for this

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. Monster still all mad n shit.

maybe he misplaced his special paper bag and can’t go out in public now

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is my favorite of your pathetic self.

That is the saddest pic. My heart breaks for that baby. That is someone who would have prevented much misery by having an abortion.

Aside from the ciggy, I don't see why you're looking down your nose at her. Her kitchen is reasonably tidy, she's preparing food, she's up the duff.

Granted she isn't terribly attractive but you should be sticking up for your kind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is the saddest pic. My heart breaks for that baby. That is someone who would have prevented much misery by having an abortion.

Aside from the ciggy, I don't see why you're looking down your nose at her. Her kitchen is reasonably tidy, she's preparing food, she's up the duff.

Granted she isn't terribly attractive but you should be sticking up for your kind.
Sticking up for her kind would require a modicum of integrity which this sleazy old witch does not have

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sticking up for her kind would require a modicum of integrity which this sleazy old witch does not have

Her kind being the blue collar workers and wage owners not residing on either coasts who actually produce things...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Her kind being the blue collar workers and wage owners not residing on either coasts who actually produce things...
She’s a piece of shit. They all are.

we both know that

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awesome pic DD.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If she's not a drug addict, I'll eat my stash of cocaine.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit.