My ass box; let's get this party started....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It's interesting that you have violent fantasies about shit (such as wiping the floor with me) that're too ludicrous for anyone to imagine you can do to me, neither literally nor textually. And in view of your delusion that I'm someone you know only online, and from long ago, it truly makes me wonder about your grip on reality.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

It's interesting that you have violent fantasies about shit (such as wiping the floor with me) that're too ludicrous for anyone to imagine you can do to me, neither literally nor textually. And in view of your delusion that I'm someone you know only online, and from long ago, it truly makes me wonder about your grip on reality.
I read a disturbing report about anabolic steroid junkies becoming cross addicted to some weird shit.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I seem to recall his steroid abuse had become an issue long ago, before he got tossed out of Valhalla. It may even have been a causative factor.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can steroids regrow extremities?

Asking for a guy I know online....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sit down and jerk off to a movie with a 12 year old girl in it, sad grandpa. I’d wipe the floor with you in less than 5 seconds flat. Your pissy soy girlfriend fagmin too

especially literally, hole face

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I love how Freud the catfisher thinks nobody remembers that whole disaster, and moreover he thinks Levon the contractor is some guy from days gone by who once said his nose was lost to skin cancer and nobody asked him to prove it.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a Nostrilgeddon....

Mucousy Mushroom Clouds flowing out his dual face volcanoes..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Any fuckwads looking for a meltdown, turn yer attention to that other nuke plant the Russkies are fuckin with in Ukie Land.

As for me, my vitals haven't changed since the second cuppa coffee six hours ago. Y'all need some other image to stroke to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait... monster is watching something else besides a 12 year old Natalie portman in a very questionable situation?

Somebody get him a Tijuana hooker will ya?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
breakfag is crying all over the forum

lmao -- I love making breakfairy spaz out like this

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s honestly hard to even imagine that you were ever successful in business, particularly if you and your ex can’t see what the fuck you both are actually doing here.

You come across as some self-entitled little prick born from affluence. Go start a forum on your own and at least try and succeed, instead of killing multiple posts here at Bastard Factory with your high school level blather and tedium.
Cock sucker!
:STFU3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s honestly hard to even imagine that you were ever successful in business, particularly if you and your ex can’t see what the fuck you both are actually doing here.

You come across as some self-entitled little prick born from affluence. Go start a forum on your own and at least try and succeed, instead of killing multiple posts here at Bastard Factory with your high school level blather and tedium.
Cock sucker!
:STFU3:

The big time runt lives with his Maw in a house trailer

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you have no nostrils, everything probably smells like half dead fish...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dislike kids. Like you. You need to take better care of yours DD. Your hubby Frank is drunk 24/7