My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do any of you die hard Trump supporters have a schedule of his rallies? I can't find one.

I have this weird feeling that he is currently having problems not only walking up and down ramps and holding a glass, but also standing upright.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First, we know you guys would never go to any rally or gathering of people who dont agree with because you dont care what anyone else has to say and you prefer to stay hateful.

Unless you were there to heckle and treat people like shit....you wouldnt bother. You have no interest in talking to or understanding others. You have demonized and dehumanized other parties and you dont want that to change. You dont want to view anyone outside your belief system as human.

Second.....I mean is Biden campaigning? All he did in 2020 was sit in his basement and you were okay with that. I'm sure there will be Trump campaigns and rallies as we get closer to 2024. We do have a few years here.

This is a really petty and shallow compliant considering all the very real problems people are dealing with. Whatever though. That's just how you are. No care for others whatsoever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
First, we know you guys would never go to any rally or gathering of people who dont agree with because you dont care what anyone else has to say and you prefer to stay hateful.

Unless you were there to heckle and treat people like shit....you wouldnt bother. You have no interest in talking to or understanding others. You have demonized and dehumanized other parties and you dont want that to change. You dont want to view anyone outside your belief system as human.

Second.....I mean is Biden campaigning? All he did in 2020 was sit in his basement and you were okay with that. I'm sure there will be Trump campaigns and rallies as we get closer to 2024. We do have a few years here.

This is a really petty and shallow compliant considering all the very real problems people are dealing with. Whatever though. That's just how you are. No care for others whatsoever.
Speak for thine own self.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever considered speaking like an adult, rather than stealing text-speak from your teen rentboys?
Sorry I always forget your poorly educated on top of being a cockney guttersnipe.

ESL is an acronym for English as a Second Language

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump haters don't need to go to a Biden rally to show the world there's no way in fucking hell they will let Trump be elected again.
And here you are admitting that the will of the American people will be disregarded as ""they"" will not let Trump be elected again.

The they of course being the same corrupt officials who did whatever it took to install this vegetable we have now into office.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry I always forget your poorly educated on top of being a cockney guttersnipe.

ESL is an acronym for English as a Second Language
Is this drooling faggot really trying to play the educated card? :LOL3:

Cockneys are from southern England, you geriatric cum dumpster... Liverpool is in the north.

Do you require a link to Google maps to clear up the confusion?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this drooling faggot really trying to play the educated card? :LOL3:

Cockneys are from southern England, you geriatric cum dumpster... Liverpool is in the north.

Do you require a link to Google maps to clear up the confusion?
I bet you he can properly identify every vein's purpose and placement in a healthy human penis though.

Not that he has the slightest modicum of knowledge of biological concepts though.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe the company who puts fatso rally’s together is broke. So fatso.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I bet you he can properly identify every vein's purpose and placement in a healthy human penis though.

Not that he has the slightest modicum of knowledge of biological concepts though.
His intimate knowledge of the penis and male anus will be unrivalled, I'm sure.

60+ years of obsessing over the male anatomy is bound to have made him an "expurt"...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It’s no secret that a good portion of his campaign funds is going to a gaggle of Lawyers and fees.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse repeats Stubbys favorite words, because Admins right? Come on. Get back to reality

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scouse repeats Stubbys favorite words, because Admins right? Come on. Get back to reality
Right about what exactly? The stupid fuck didn't even realise that Scotland and England are 2 different countries until it was explained to him.

Clearly he has no clue about anything which doesn't involve woke politics or faggotry.