My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thankfully Joe Biden signed into law the Marriage Equality Act, not even Ronda Santis could prevent this Gayful Union!

So basically he legalized something that was already legal.

Got it. How awesome.

Now is he fighting to decriminalize homosexuality where it's illegal?

Is he going to protect women and homosexuals from the civil rights violations being inflicted by gender "equality"(self identification)

If Joe Biden called homosexuals transphobes directly and wanted to throw them off buildings you would be applauding it. Those gays are VERY myopic, Admin. They dont fuck gender identities. Terfs and all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh boy here we go, time to get down to the nitty gritty.

The 400lbs Honduran hog is super-jelly that Dove isn't an unattractive, flatulent, quivering blob of whale blubber like her.

You've only yourself to blame for this unfortunate predicament you're in, Poarka.

Lashing out at others for your own failures and vices isn't going to help.

Did you catch the part where she admits "most people"(which is people in her democrat/prog bubble) look down on the very people they lie about being a "voice" for?

How many times have I pointed out they just hate people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m not one to hate on the ho3 phases of life. Admittedly, I’m typically the girlfriend cheering them on as they whip the titties out and get freaky after a bad split…

But now you’re talking about the forum community equivalent of a glory hole and I can’t fathom how many men have gone there.

It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Excuse me while I check if my tetanus shot is up to date *shudders*

Well Murd we cant all cyber bang every male on the internet and fuck High Flying Bryan, can we?

If only I had an extra 500 bucks to wire a guy from a forum so he would hop a train or bus and come see me. 500 he took and ran.

This is just really awkward attempt from the community cum hustler to slut shame someone. I mean are you serious right now?

Do you have any idea how many times I defended you when 80 percent of the male population was passing around your nudes and vulgar late night PMs?

Did you not dive face first into this pussy like Oak at a Ponderosa? You didnt seem so worried about my "glory hole" then. In fact you couldnt wait to blast it on the forum. Were you just hoping for a taste of Big?

Were you hoping the scent would make you more attractive to the men on the boards? Or at least to the man whose name you cant keep out of your mouth?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drama sucks. Works better @ Cadillac Culos oneway message board. Really, ask Herman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't it notice worthy that Murdock deflates like a kiddie pool with a gash when Planet Oink is not around to gas her up?

I think I'm going to go share her comments with Joo so we get his perspective on the matter.