My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You make a very passable Drag Queen, have you considered performing at a Story Hour?

I rather enjoyed Joo hooking those ginormous nostrils with his sausage fingers and dragging her around BF with the wah wah wahs we can’t get a fair deal here. But I’m twisted and find sycophants wildly entertaining.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Surrender accepted, if you were to read a story at Drag Queen Story Hour, would be a luxurious story?
If Joo were to read a story to children, I'm confident it would not be about Hunter Biden's penis and I'm certain it wouldn't have any pictures of the same.

So I'm certain you wouldn't be interested.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I rather enjoyed Joo hooking those ginormous nostrils with his sausage fingers and dragging her around BF with the wah wah wahs we can’t get a fair deal here. But I’m twisted and find sycophants wildly entertaining.
You are hardly in a position to talk downward about "sausage fingers"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If Joo were to read a story to children, I'm confident it would not be about Hunter Biden's penis and I'm certain it wouldn't have any pictures of the same.

So I'm certain you wouldn't be interested.
That's Odd "Joo" always seems so ravenously curious about the Cock.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Link?

I want a full catalogue with accompanying synopsis providing context for each

pip pip, pipsqueak
Don't you think this Drag Queen costume is not gay enough?

midget-dance.gif

You can do better than this Pauncho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But only about 87,000 times, so it's not like he's obsessed with cocks or anything, amirite?

Joo is soooo obsessed with the cawk that he created a pre op tranny profile called Ruby Tuesday and trolled the internet with his dark twisted fantasies. He was caught red handed cyber fucking a twink who was also the son of a preacher….

Last I checked, he was planning for their wedding and contemplating letting the cawk out the bag about needing a final gender reassignment surgery before the wedding night.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Joo is soooo obsessed with the cawk that he created a pre op tranny profile called Ruby Tuesday and trolled the internet with his dark twisted fantasies. He was caught red handed cyber fucking a twink who was also the son of a preacher….

Last I checked, he was planning for their wedding and contemplating letting the cawk out the bag about needing a final gender reassignment surgery before the wedding night.
Thankfully Joe Biden signed into law the Marriage Equality Act, not even Ronda Santis could prevent this Gayful Union!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are still this upset to this day over the fact that Joo never wanted you?