My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh come now. You know deep down in your baboon heart Murdock tried desperately to hold that title and failed due to lack of appeal and is simply trying to project the wild fantasies of what she wishes she could be upon me.

You're hating on her because she's happy, has a home on the coast, and is getting married to a man that actually earns a good living.

Hate is corrosive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're hating on her because she's happy, has a home on the coast, and is getting married to a man that actually earns a good living.

Hate is corrosive.
No planet Oink, I am merely responding in kind to the shots fired in this very thread. Do try and put your public night school education to good use and keep up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No planet Oink, I am merely responding in kind to the shots fired in this very thread. Do try and put your public night school education to good use and keep up.

Don't lie. You guys were apparently making fun of a table purchase at the other place. How petty and envious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't lie. You guys were apparently making fun of a table purchase at the other place. How petty and envious.
Isn't that lovely? An admittance you are parked right there in the courtyard with your fat face pressed up against the windows

Truth. Now we are getting somewhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't that lovely? An admittance you are parked right there in the courtyard with your fat face pressed up against the windows

Truth. Now we are getting somewhere.

Sorry, it was posted about by others who go there. I don't go there anymore. Same old whining about this place and yet you can't stay away, can you Joo?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Pottery Barn is pretty buji tbh.

But we really love our dinning room set. Restoration hardware didn’t have what I wanted. Neither did Z gallery.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course you don't. Natural stupidity can be such a glass ceiling at times.

I'm stupid because I don't know wtf you're yammering about? I don't know what a fling that Murdock had with a guy in the midwest has to do with racism.

That reflects so poorly on me. LOL

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lqOuqOF.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how Joo pretends to be Dove. He's so desperate to be here, but not man enough to post under his own membership because "pride" or something.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how Joo pretends to be Dove. He's so desperate to be here, but not man enough to post under his own membership because "pride" or something.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Is Joo getting ready to jump out of your closet and harass you as you sleep tonight?